How big of a difference is there between a fwd and rwd manual vehicle? At least generally speaking...

How big of a difference is there between a fwd and rwd manual vehicle? At least generally speaking. Like a 200hp rwd compared to a 200hp fwd. I really want a manual but the only options for rwd are mustangs and BMWs

One pulls you, one pushes you. It's a different sensation.

I have a FWD Saab with manual and have pretty much only had FWD but, I have driven RWD manual but, have never really pushed them. If your just cruising you shouldn't feel that much of a difference.

>I really want a manual but the only options for rwd are mustangs and BMWs

volvo's, pre-86 toyota's, miata, nissan z.

Which one is better for pure accerlation? Like getting on the highway without nearly causing an accident like a lot of idiots I see
I want a car with rear seats or room

>just buy a slow piece of shit instead.
AWD, get A GTR.

I already have a 4x4 I don't need AWD, I want a second car that's manual

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
awd

ae86, any supra, z32 2+2, fc rx7 2+2, altezza/is300, 3000gt, soarer/sc300, gs300, frs/brz, 240sx of any generation.

all of these have as much room as a mustang, and will be more reliable, not to mention better handling.

Get a skyline if you're not a burger

and if you want front wheel drive, just pick any old honda that has enough room for you, I'm partial to the integra, theyre great cars.

Holy fuck nigga you for real? Those are all cool cars but none of them are as reliable as a mustang with the exception of maybe the frs/brz/240sx. But seriously a z32 or rx7 is more reliable than a mustang?

>acceleration
RWD
>not causing an accident
Learn to drive or pick AWD. I dont care that you have an 4x4 truck.

Great, all I need is millions of dollars and I'll definitely pick one up
I never said I'm nearly causing an accident. I know how to get onto a highway just fine

Then you will be fine as long as you dont get shit tires.

I honestly dont know what's your doubt. You've got all your questions answered.

>I have zero knowledge about the topic at hand
>But I'm going to post anyways

They are like 200k.

I can't decide which drivetype to get
And that's suppose to be cheap?

Why do you care so much about drivetrain? cars are different on more areas than drivetrain. Get one that you like. Doesn't matter if its RWD or AWD.

Rotaries are plenty reliable if you treat them right, Gf has an FC that she's had for 4 years with no major issues yet, probably 30-40k miles

Get a turbo miata user, we can fantasize about being in a 2 door car with eliza alone.

>Which one is better for pure accerlation?

RWD