What happened to the Neanderthals?

What happened to the Neanderthals?

Other urls found in this thread:

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/04/modern-men-lack-y-chromosome-genes-from-neanderthals.html
youtu.be/o589CAu73UM?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they died

They became Trump supporters

LOL! Very funny my good sir if I do say!

Got cucked into extinction

Same fate as Europeans. They were outbred by their competitors.

Cro Magnons aka earlier Homo Sapiens outbreed them and were more genetically and physically versatile then Neanderthals. Though almost all people outside of sub-Saharan Africa have at least some small genetic legacy carried over from them.

Neanderthals -> Netherlands

Neanderbot had to watch as Chagg fucked the qt shy neanderthal girl that he orbited.

Both Europeans and eastern asians have some neanderthal in them, some asians also have genes from denisovans.

I doubt europeans were outbred. They just got mixed with anatolians and Indo-Europeans.

Triggered trumpdrone lmao

upvoted m'gentlesir

They couldn't adapt to the changing climate and lack of big game

A few bred with early man

They were out competed for food, couldn't adapt to changing climate, and either intermixed with Homo sapiens or were killed off by them over the centuries.

this tbqh

the same thing that always happens to asians when they try to compete with europe and africa.

the men got killed and the women fucked

They couldn't compete with big homo sapien cock.

haha upvoted :)

WTf. drumpf btfo

They became Russians.

They became turks

Drowned in the flood.

Early homo sapiens fucked their women

they cucked the homo-sapien men, and started fucking the more dainty homo-sapien women exclusively because they were more attractive.

this led to creation of pre-cursor modern Europeans, but also the extinction of full blood neaderthals

wtf, guess I'm #mentallyHill now

>Chagg
>Neanderbot
lmao

They're okay I think.

WAS IT GENOCIDE ACCORDING TO THE UN DEFINITION OF THE WORD GENOCIDE?

They became too inbred and thus died out. Humans never genocided Neanderthals that pure nonsense Neanderthals were physically superior to us in both strength and durability they would fucking rips our arms off without a sweat.

>Humans never genocided Neanderthals
The UN would disagree.

They died because they could not sustain their bodies with enough food in the ice age.

Kom dan, ik maak je dood jonge

WIJ

come here ill make you die young?

jesus i checked my translation, I am so brilliant

Kut, nederlands is niet mijn goedste vak man

I like to believe that the homosapians ate them all meme is true.

>Neanderthals disappear with the migration of humans into their territories
>Neanderthal genes are found in all non-African DNA, but only on X chromosome and mitochondrial DNA

You guys know what that means? All the Neanderthal genes come from females.

We exterminated all the males and raped all the women to the point where you probably have between 1 and 4% Neanderthal DNA from your mom unless you're black.

epic!

They are still around, just low profile, except the ones who shill for geico

Africans also have fraction of neandertal gene though alot smaller fraction. Those Zebus cattle doesnt herd themselves to Africa you know.

>exterminated the men
Impossible any neanderthal would beat the tar out of any human male today or in the past. They had retard strength. They also just like us had spears.

>implying physical strength is the only possible population of one homo species over another population
>ignoring intelligence, adaptability, and cultural development of technology
>implying mass mating of females was done without combat against the male population

I fuckin hate you man.

>only possible advantage of one homo species*

They got HOMO ERECT'D

>manlets

>>ignoring intelligence, adaptability, and cultural development of technology
What technology you fucktard? We didnt hit the Bronze Age till 5000 B.C, and Neanders already hit the dirt by 40,000 B.C.
>>implying mass mating of females was done without combat against the male population
Yes user we could surely rape women that could twist our heads easily. Not to mention even if we did rape them its impossible for us to have raped them to extinction because our genetic percentage is only 3%neanderthal.
They may be short but they can still lift you up with one arm and throw your ass into a tree without much effort, if one of them punchs you in the head thats brain damage for life.

Neandertal exterminated after we reached behavioral modernity (70-50 kya)

>What technology you fucktard? We didnt hit the Bronze Age till 5000 B.C, and Neanders already hit the dirt by 40,000 B.C.

>technological advancement didn't begin until 5000 B.C.
>implying that men with spears can't overpower 5 foot hairy troll women
>implying the genetic equivalent of a great great Neanderthal grandpa isn't a significant contribution of Ice Age ape to your DNA

I still fuckin hate you man

You know I meant to say Ice Age rape but ape works too.

They literally did not learn.

Their tools were very stagnant.

Cro-Magnon was just a race of modern human living in Europe and the Middle East.

Only Neanderthal males bred with Sapiens women, if a Sapiens male tried that, they wouldn't get a fertile child.

You know Africa had a native subspecies of auroch that was domesticated right?

However, the Neanderthal DNA that Africans have, while slight, is still there. Especially as you said, for pastoralists, both the older ones like the Maasai, and the younger ones like the Khoikhoi half of the Khoisan (though the Khoisan are some 2% Neanderthal).

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2016/04/modern-men-lack-y-chromosome-genes-from-neanderthals.html

My mistake, it seems like Sapiens makes really were doing the fucking.

Cro-Magnon is the term used for earlier Homo Sapiens.

meme history. i read that article, and it said that the issue was incompatibility between neanderthal men and human women, something to do with the neanderthal y chromosome.
so it wouldn't matter how many human women got the BNC, the pregnancies would have been miscarried: babby simply would not have formed.

its probably more likely that neanderthal women raped human men desu.

they were cucked out of existernce

>All the faggots ITT living out their ultimate cuck fantasies through our poor extinct ancestors

Pro tip: you know those 3-6% of their DNA carried by all human populations north of the Sahara? Their not necessarily the same 3-6%, in fact, it's more like 25% of the total Neanderthalensis genome that remains in us. They weren't "cucked out of existence", they became us

THEY WERE SYSTEMATICALLY EXTERMINATED TO THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION, THEN ENSLAVED, THEN ASSIMILATED BY SOME CROMAGNON TRIBES VIA MISCEGENATION.

Alright, I'll bite, fuck it I've got 30min or so

>proofs?

americans cant go for one minute without spamming nigger cuck memes

youtu.be/o589CAu73UM?t=1m10s

GET OUT SAPIES REEEEEE

kek that ending

Im dying

Assuming from some people around me, i think that they still, indeed, exist.

They started making threads on Veeky Forums

They concerted to Judaism iirc

Got cucked by the hyperwar

He's an autistic tripfag. Ignore him.

They were eaten

More realistically, homo sapien women could not bear Neanderthal children, but Neanderthal women could bear homo sapien children

Genocided by turks

Its speculated that they cross bred with modern humans and disappeared that way, its why europeans still have neanderthal DNA left in them.

No, the Neanderthal got cucked into extinction because Homo Sapien had better culture. They were more social, interacted more and thus were able to work together, unlike Neanderthal, who were sort of loners.

So what you're saying is, Neanderthals would be autistic today?

Projectile weaponry

They mixed the new comers. All non Africans have 2-5% Neanderthal DNA.

they got cucked by BCC

He is talking about what is happening right now.

No, at least autists can meme, which can be considered to be a form of low culture.

we have Neanderthal DNA in autosomes as well
one explanation for the abundance on the X chromosome was that perhaps only female hybrids were fertile

>its probably more likely that neanderthal women raped human men desu.

Could it be possible gangs of neanderthal women in Europe went around abducting sexy human men to force their cocks into their snatchs? Also if humans can be gay then that meant there were some lesbo neanderthals meaning they would have been kidnapped human women to finger gang and snatch eat omg this is so fucking hot.

Well actually that's the amount EACH ONE of us has, and I don't necessarily have any of the same genome traces that you do. In fact we have upwards to 25% of the entire Neanderthalensis genome living on inside the modern population, just spread over different individuals. This of course implies that interbreeding must have been fairly common over an extended period of time, both when H. Sapiens enters the near east from Africa c. 70 kya and met the local population, and possibly when we hook up with their cousins in Europe some 30 000 years later.

>mfw I have an exam on this in 12hrs

Not speculation tho, Pääbo proved this with the genome mapping a couple of years ago. And it's not just Europeans, it's all populations north of the Sahara

they were outbred. they were never a numerous species and there might have been only some thousands of individuals to begin with.

are they, dare I say, our guys?

Lol

keep /pol/ in /pol/

bek dicht boef

>Chagg
fucking lost it m8e

Actually they cucked us, but we won in the long run.

Play far cry primal

good joke, this has never been done before.

I thought some new evidance has shown that we might be more neanderthal then previously thought.

Nah, they were stockier and tougher, but not incredibly stronger than us. Certainly not "retard strength".

Surprised no one has posted this yet, even if only for trolling purposes: youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

and neanderthals didn't go extinct too. they still have their genes in non-african people (although northern africans and southern white africans have some). especially in europeans and iranic-caucasian people. just check it out.

i think herodotus told about those gals but there is no proof that neanderthal females were dumb enough to mutilate their breasts.