Did I fuck up?

Picking this up next week.

2015 Explorer Sport
Every option available is on it.
20k miles
$33k
365hp
I basically got it because I need the storage for my job. I travel a lot and will be happy to have adaptive cruise and ac seats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTyLKA-IhSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obligatory 3k civic with snow tires and a roof rack post
obligatory crossovers and suvs are for cucks post

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dagumi

Oh and my income is $96k/year in the Southeast. I've never spent this much on a car but I really do spend a lot of time driving every week. It will be a nice QOL improvement.

For $33k yes, my aunt got her's with 20k miles too for the very low price of $15k.

2013 model.

Yes you did

You could've gotten a trailbrazer for less than a 1/3 of the price

everybody around you will go 5 below, thinking you are a cop

Does hers have the 365hp V6 and every option? I don't pay for my gas so I wanted the larger engine.

Fug... I didn't think of that. This will trigger me.

I looked at some Chevy trucks but the interior finish was a creaky plastic disaster.

If all you care about is the hp again, you definitely fucked up. The trailbrazer SS has just as much hp, is far cheaper, and has far more interior room in it. Also give you the same mpg despite the "Ecoboost" engine your shitbox has

I could have gotten a 1995 Explorer for 1/10th the price. Your point? I think you want to suck the cock of a shit SUV that was discontinued because no one loves you.

Trailblazer is shit and discontinued. I don't listen to cassette tape any longer.

>Hur did I fuck up
>Dur I didn't fuck up
Stay mad hicknig

Your criticism was lame as fuck dude. You recommended a discontinued car for someone who drives distances for work and has clients in their car. You deserve any shit you got. Clearly I'm not mad, pretty stoked. Enjoy your 2000 Blazer. Should have got a Jimmy ya queer.

Nowhere does he mention "clients" and the point is he overpayed for what he wanted. And you clearly are butthurt since you keep clinging to the "oh bbbuuttt continued l-lol look my c-car is nnneeww and shiny!". Have fun getting buttfucked by Jamal in your overpriced suv

nah. Autists on here will say you fucked up because it's not a 30 year old manual blazer. Nothing wrong with your purchase, and 33k for 20k miles on a sport is a fair deal.

Better buy a carbon monoxide detector, Ford Exploder has a TSB out for exhaust leaking into the cabin causing people to get sick, and in extreme cases pass out. No deaths reported, but don't take chances with this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTyLKA-IhSI

>buying a shitty wannabe minivan
should've just gotten a honda odyssey.

enjoy driving the speed limit or under for the rest of your life because everybody thinks you're a cop

This is only partly true. My dad bought a black 2016 Sport and of course people think he's a cop, but they just get out of the way. He drives like a dick but most other drivers pull over to let him pass. And on the highway they'll just move over

Tbh that's the kind of luxury you just can't purchase or add on to nearly any other car. It's a good thing

>He drives like a dick
how's the mpgs?

Despite the rude driving style he said he's averaging 18-19mpg. At least that's what the carputer estimates. Essentially 90% highway

Oly Kek

fucken ford at it again

>18-19mpg at 90% highway
that's not bad for such a heavy tank

I like adaptive cruise control. Does it have lane keep assist?

>explorer sport
>4 door

fuck ford. i would buy the hell out of a current gen explorer if it were a 2 door.

>did i fuck up spending over a third of my annual income on a used piece of amerishit?

"Yes"

>yuropoorean education

?

Kill yourself normie.

I'm not sure. I mostly just don't want to hit the brakes and adjust my cruise speed. It has lane departure warning but not sure if it assists in the steering. I'm ok steering my car. I don't take my hands off the wheel or text while driving.

Yikes. It has multiple 110 outlets so maybe I can find a plug in sensor.

I test drove the Audi/Merc/BMW suv options. They are pretty overpriced man. The Q7 weighs like 10 tons and goes through brakes every 20k miles and the Mercs are soccer mom styling with infotainment systems that make you want to drive off a bridge. And don't get me started on the resale value retardation of e Lexus GX series. $33k might get you a 2009 with 50k miles.

There is a lot of salt here but no information provided with opinions. I like the Pilot but the gear shifter on the dash is minivan soul crushing.

Air conditioned seats are pretty cool.

My mom has one and she fucking hates it

Yeah excited to have those in the south. Also I heard they help keep you alert while driving.

Rip. Why does she not like if if I may ask? Has she mentioned what annoys her the most?

I currently have a 2015 GTI. I like it but it's not practical for my job. Life is suffering trying to work out of it. I don't pay for gas and am paid $550 a month by my employer for using my personal vehicle.

Minivans aren't soul crushing. Your small penis you feel the need to overcompensate for is soul crushing. You essentially bought a less practical minivan. A honda odyssey is better in every way.

Sure thing buddy.

There are any number of cars with "storage," cruise and a/c (your only stated criteria thus far in the thread) that don't cost thirty three thousand american dollars. You fucked up because you spent well on excess of what your income should dictate on a depreciable asset that isnt even a desirable one.

>did I fuck up Veeky Forums?
>fights everyone tooth and nail who doesn't like his fagmobile
Why do people make threads like this? So you can get your dick stroked? Nobody cares you overpaid for a fucking suv that only pussies drive.

Fair enough. I spend a lot of time in the car so I probably spent more than I should. After the trade in and down payment my total loan will probably be $24k. I pay my cars off very fast. Usually in 3.5-4 years because I hate debt. If I commuted to a parking garage and back home every day I assure you I'd drive a 2008 Honda Accord.

I made this thread waiting for you to complain about it. I'm just here to farm salt and (you)s. This board only approves of 20 year old trucks and 90's JDM shitboxes. You can't honestly think anyone would make a thread like this for validation from our board's user base. Thank you for the (you).

I think you're on to something. Would look better if I sucked less at shop.

>what did he mean by this

we all know you got it to troll with your druggie friends and roll up on em to scare em

It's not bad its the only crossover I'd buy besides the hemi Durango it has good acceleration and will be comfortable

It is when a V8 Tahoe gets that.

I think the Sport is great. It's like a poor Range Rover with lower capability but let's be honest 95% of RR owners barely see dirt covered asphalt

Did you ever test drive the non-Sport Explorer? It's painfully fucking slow

Does the standard model have a 2.0t or 3.5NA now?

Pretty sure the 2016s came with either 3.5 6cyl or 2.3 EcoBoost 4cyl. The one I test drove was the 3.5 and it sucked horribly. Just looked it up, the 3.5 had 290hp versus the Sport with 365hp... Doesn't seem like a huge difference grand scheme but there are miles of difference between them

Perhaps it's the torque, 255 vs 350. Either way, Sport is completely different animal

>three row crossover
>"sport"
This is everything wrong with the modern car industry. Please crash it and die.

If the passenger windo was a touch bigger and the wheel base was longer I would buy it.

brother has a new edge sport with the adaptive cruise and cool neato stuff, cooled seats and steering wheel were a particularly cool thing.

you did fine. it's a new car and will last longer than my late model bmw. i just don't have the cash to spend on a new car.

off topic, don't get married kids......she leaves and takes all you shit, and part of your future shit.