Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that American cars are inferior to jap and eu cars and the Veeky Forums circlejerk of trump supporters and rednecks can't change this fact.
>MUHH 40 GRAND FOR MUHH V8 BECAUSE I GET PAYED LIKE A NIGGER AND CANT AFFORD GERMAN CARS

Epic thread OP

>Ameriplebs think mustangs and camaros are better then this
IMAO

O B S E S S E D

>posters: 2
Imagine being this autistic. Post rare fish.

>post the American equivalent
Oh shit right, there is no.

>He's still going

Its not that i wouldn't buy a Porsche because i couldn't afford it i just wouldn't pay more for what would be a less practical car (for me) with a lot less trunk space and marginally better performance. its not going to be much faster if at all unless you get a GT3 (we are talking regular ZL1 vs any 911 below GT3).

A lot of Porsches like the 911R and GT3/GT2 RS cars are just gotta catch'em all pokemon collector cards on wheels so people buy them sometimes with the intent on just flipping them. shit like that made me avoid a lot of Nintendo products. the car in your picture is a special edition 911 Turbo that'll be built in limited numbers, sell out and show up on the used market with a massive markup.

Happened to the M4 GTS (asking for 200k) and BMW is making another car called the "CS" or something. likely another collector car going to receive a huge markup.

as for nip cars id buy a new NSX over comparible Mclarens and/or a Lexus in a heartbeat.

Litteraly the only reason anyone buys a Tesla is Hurr Durr must mby american Trump said so.

Here it is.

Teslas were popular way before anyone even thought trump would run. its just the new generation growing up and being more fascinated with electric/self driving cars than conventional stuff. Tesla made themselves the trademark of that being a company entirely dedicated to it with no gas options. they are popular in places like Norway where the fascination with electric/self driving cars also exist.

>Teslas were popular
Nope Tesla have had shit sales since start up.

I am European, and I am buying an American car soon. Muscle cars have an spirit that is just not available in the EU.

they are rather expensive cars, no shit

Check my superior American racemachine.

Looks uninspiring compared to the newer models of Mustang, or the older ones...

Mustangs always looked like coupes of the existing design language. Only the retro style 5th gen broke that mold.

Would you consider getting a newer model, since they are dirt cheap in the US? Also, do you like the car?

I know this is supposed to be a self deprecating shitpost
>look at me boast up this mundane car! xddd
but termi cobras get me hard.

Not mine, but I have an earlier-generation one. Like this, but gray. I fell in love with it the day I bought it, so unless I crash it, probably not buying a newer one. I am upgrading it to modern standards as best I can though.

That's a cool car, I wish I could buy one of those in the EU as cheap as you guys have it.