7:13

The shitposting will continue, I'm afraid.

The day this car actually finishes a race will be glorious and all you ford fucks will be eternally btfo.

That's actually really cool. It's basically tie with the new 911 GT3 which costs much more and is considered the German track machine. Keep in mind the laptime from OP is unofficial and also has more time to be shaved.

Not bad, i expect much from the ZR1

Its a time from a 3rd party magazine.

WHen GM ran this car they supposedly didn't want to release the time for it although if this was the time they were hovering around i don't see why they didn't want to. they basically let a magazine beat them to releasing times for their own car.

Gm honestly is shit at marketing. They should've done it before it even came out. Ford's marketing is a1

7:13 from a car with a manual, no racekar aero, with an interior/suspension made for daily driving, by a 3rd party magazine, is pretty damn good.

Nurburgring times are fucking stupid desu. All an enthusiast should care about is if his car is fast enough to scare him or fast enough to enjoy, and his own times he sets.

too bad its still a basic piece of shit that is inferior to pretty much every decently built car out there

What cat is better for price new, Mr. Newfag?

Quadrifoglio
C63 AMG
Cayman S
a host of BMWs

all better to anyone except benchracers
all cheaper

Corvettes sell themselves. People that actually afford these could care less about a laptime in Germany.

You have shit taste my guy, Cayman S is only one worth mentioning

not about taste

its about objectively being better

What do you drive?

They're all shit, the Cayman is great but not even the same type of car

Filtered

the ever popular irrelevant question that always comes up

you can always browse the archives and find out

good another thin skin suicide prevented because they cant handle different opinions

>not being proud of what you drive
Sad!

>caring about a car that much

lol

>Too embarrassed to say what he drives

It's always the poorfags that bench race.

>caring about a car that much
Are you forgetting where you are? Reddit is just the place for people like you!

At what? Spending time in the service bay? The only good car you listed is the Cayman S, and you're still paying 80k for a 4 cylinder engine (unless you nab a GT4, good luck with that)

You're a retard.
Giulia is a great sports sedan but already showing it's Italian heritage with crummy interior design and malfunctioning
C63, the best grand tourer of the aforementioned, but lacking in driving feedback and is much more a really nice place to be in while going blistering fast on highways
Cayman is an excellent drivers car with a good interior but, loses to the corvette and has a turbo 4.
Corvette is the best drivers car of the bunch but lacks in interior refinement, but is also the cheapest

what bench racing have I done lmao

and lol @ generic reddit "insult"

yeah with a heavy emphasis on cheap

Can I get a cayman S with manual?

Who cares when you're the fastest and have the best drivers car. Every car has it's merits and cons, you choose whatever , there's no perfect car
Yes.

prefer something good over some feelfaggotry

>I paid more for a slower car but at least my dash is covered in leather which will shrivel, tear or discolor in a few years!

>I dont know how to care for a car

kek

no wonder you like the Corvette since its for simpletons

>I have to periodically wipe jizz on my dash! Take that Corvette fags!

I thank God for giving us such a perfect car for us to shit on.

They gave a 10/10 spectacle at LeMans

Someone should replace the Aston and ford with Michelin tires and gravel

Okay then that's your prerogative you edgy faggot. You sound like a 10 year old girl

>not liking bad cars makes you edgy

lol ok

>Gets fucking told
>Reverts to childish backtracking
Fuck of you aspie loser

lol

comes back 3 hours later to sperg

if youre still here not my fault you like bad cars

Wrong image you need to post the one with the aston instead of the GTR.

Why did you bump this shit thread?

this, if true it was a 3rd party magazine. When a factory runs a car they have a team of engineers, the car is about as custom to the track as it can be.

I don't understand why a car that costs half as much as everything else even remotely comparable in performance has to be the absolute fastest machine or its a complete failure. The logic of that escapes me.

Its the cheapest car that gets near super car performance. It doesn't have to set world records in everything. I wish it did. I wish it could get the fastest time around one arbitrary ring AND be the cheapest car in the performance bracket. But you know what. Its still the best car for that amount of money, and its better than alot of cars that cost even more money.

The memeing is getting outlandish at this point. If the mid engine corvette or Zora or whatever it will be called doesn't come out and set the all time land speed record and give out blow jobs while doing it for less than 200k it will also somehow be a dismal failure.

Just be realistic. Its a sports car, it does alot of sporty things for alot less money than the other guys over priced machines. It's not perfect. It is a compromise in alot of ways. But it does comparably alot more, with alot less than other vehicles in its category.
Its a Corvette. And as much as it makes the ass mad poor fag bus riding anime fans on this Ethiopian Ox breeding message board angry because they cant buy one, its still a Corvette, and Corvette will be legendary forever. Not because it was some unobtainable foriegn super model who you will never get the pleasure of even smelling her farts because even if you did you have no chance of maintaining her or even speaking her language. She might as well not exist. But Corvette is different. She was the girl down the street who you were not afraid to dream about and take to the prom, the girl that didn't have any hang ups about giving you some fuck when you wanted it and you could imagine settling down with. Corvette is the girl that you had your first crush on. Corvette is a real girl, not your body pillow fantasy.