/pg/ - Persona General

Previous : NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

Post some comfy Futabas, please.

Requesting the "go back to your anime girls" image please

Dance game when?

If Sae went full shadow mode, her and Shido would have been perfect for each other desu

I want to caress Kawakami and tell her everything will be fine!

>OYM ON WINDSORE

She kind of drops the accent after the introduction though, was a little let down with the dub for that scene.

Be nice to your fellow anons

Too cute for canon.

what a shitty opening that game had

YEAH?

YEAH?

I SHOULD USE THE GUY WHO I ACTUALLY DID USE AND WHO MISSED ALL HIS ATTACKS BECAUSE HE NEVER MISSES HIS ATTACKS?

REALLY?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT PRO FUCKING TIP

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Claiming best boy.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

I want Goro to fuck me in the ass

Which is what I've been doing. I have a bunch of personas that are above level 60, and none of them do SHIT damage, and all of them take half health damage from a single enemy attack. Oh, and all of them miss CONSTANTLY.

golden rule guys

I guess that was what buttmad waifufags used as a last resort?

>I hate her because the party sucks her cock
>I hate her because her max charm requirement makes her a bitch for having high standards; I can't stand it

8/2

>makotofags and chiefags being equal to me

Good morning anons

Claim Your Demon/Persona-fu!

And if you've already posted them before just post one that tickles your fancy

Would you be fine with romanceable boys as long as there's also canon yuri?

I want to ruffle her hair. Just so I can know what heaven feels like.

Shouldn't the text be on the left side?

Never doubt yourself user, Fuuka believes in you!

I'm an ugly NEET nerd with a big cock, what girl is enough of a size queen to not care about anything but my dick?

I don't really like the cakes..

Yeah the obviously rotoscoped bits were pretty awful.

This is... actually really nice.

Arsene has stolen my heart

aNNE

/pg/ is so weeb they read everything from right to left

This bitch carried me hard through P5 endgame.

>Risefag
Yes, they're superior

i challenge you to a duel

Either Ann or one of the cakes is going to want you.

Sorry.

>thinking I'd put my actual waifu with that post when thin skinned makotofags would j ust automatically assume they're superior no matter what girl it is

Kawakami is the only one desperate enough

Hurdur forgot image

Ohya as long as you buy her drinks.

whoa guys Madarame here, I was just cruising along when I was hit by a great idea. Image this: What if Yusuke got tired of being broke and decided to work as a maid. It just so happens that the maid agency that hires him is also Kawakami's agency. Hilairty insues as Akira has to deal with hiring both of them in LeBlanc. I call it Becky and Inari. Madarame out

Faggot, I've been fusing everything well above my current level (60) and exclusively using personas with the highest damage with no weaknesses and a lot of resistances. I still do shit damage, miss over half the time, and die in two hits.

I've been playing the game exactly how the game has been telling me to do it.

When are you going to git gud

>Kawakami is the only one desperate enough
She's Jokersexual.

me. nerds with big cocks are my fetish.

bump

That's gimmick infringement

I'm going to kick your ass

>tfw there won't be a Kaneshiro equivalent of this since he never showed up in an anime cutscene

Too cute of a couple.

>Makotofags think their waifu is as good as Mitsuru, Rise, and Futaba

Yeah no she belongs in the trash with Yukari and Yukiko

G-guess I'll waifu Ohya then..

Never. I'm quitting. There's literally no reason to keep playing this game now that I can't do confidants anymore.

I've been "gitting gud" (read: suffering through this garbage RNG gameplay) for too long. I cleared the majority of the dungeons in one day, it's not hard, it's just fucking tedious. I put up with it because the confidants and other content were awesome, but now that that's gone there's no reason for me to keep playing when the gameplay just keeps getting MORE tedious and annoying, forcing me to play the SAME HOUR multiple times because sometimes ALL my attacks fucking MISS for no reason.

Don't Fight!

FISTS OF JUSTICE

>bullying yukari

too far

You seem mad

>Afraid to show off his waifu
TOP KEK

Ryuuji is about as likeable as Junpei i.e. everybody hates him

Okumura can you fucking SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Stop the waifu bullying

do japanese women even care about dick size lol

What I got from Futaba's Confidant was that it's implied that she has photographic memory. I'd figure that would be a pretty useful trait to have alongside high intelligence - knowing every call, function, and vulnerability in a programming language by reading about it once would be extremely useful. With the time she had in her hands, I could see her developing the necessary proficiency under those conditions.

more like too shit for canon

Not only does Oya pay for her own drinks, she pays for yours too.

Personababs don't appreciate a successful, financially independent woman.

Haru's hanging animation is cute! CUTE!

Futababros followed this rule and now they have a talented drawfag making one of those Doujin ideas a thing.

People need to learn that all waifus a best.
As are all husbandos if you're into that sort of thing. I won't judge.

Kohryu/Huang Long. I've loved him since DDS.

>TFW your waifu will be pandered to because she's overwhemingly the most popular girl and you don't care about what random autismos in/peegee/ say about her

Probably better in bed than most Confidants too.

When she's not drunk.

Yeah, but let's instead shit on the other girl that studies really hard and has some smart ideas here and there because "the developers wanted her to"

>overwhemingly the most popular girl
Makoto/Futaba?

>Mfw my Doujinshi idea was stolen.

YOU MADMAN.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Photographic memory? I didn't catch that part. She had about 4 years after her mother's death and immense trauma. Forgive me if I find it hard to believe, but I will accept it as it is a game.
What?

>Madarame stealing ideas

Pottery.

>What?
I wasn't specifically talking to you. Just referring to your interpretation of futaba (which is mostly accurate)

Futaba's mother died about two years before the game.

>make it morally wrong to date your teacher and pretty much against what her confidant was about since once again she is put in a risky situation
>make her dates incredible as well

Is this one of those risk vs reward things?

Even better.

I like the way you think, user

>Photographic memory?

She mentions when she saw her friend's journal, she "accidentally" read when it fell onto the ground and wasn't able to forget what was written down.

You get the impression that Futaba just has really high IQ but isn't necessarily "clever" or imaginative which I appreciate rather than having her just be good at everything.

In her confidant she mentions that she memorized all the books on a shelf in the school after looking at them only once.

>Talented
A-user....

I'm not talented. But I try.

I'm also writefagging some stuff. I'm also the user who is ordering some doujins from Japan and will be uploading scans in a month or two when I receive them. My autism is Yusuke-tier so I'm not sure if this is a good thing.

>Akira
kill yourself my man

Then it depends on the limits of photographic memory I suppose.

What kind of Shadow is this?

Yes

Kawakami

>I'm explaining that just because she's established to study a lot
My dude. That's how YOU get smart in the game and in real life too
>but are not smart in real life to show that grades =/= intelligence.
But studying -> intelligence
>The cast really do go "SASUGA MAKOTO" if she does so much as identify even the most obvious detail that the rest of the cast did not for no real reason other than to have Makoto do it.
Yusuke cares only about his art. MC is mostly a blank slate and Ryuji and Ann are legitimately dumb. You're also exaggerating
>but I'm trying to tell you that they wrote Makoto as smart just because she's smart.
This phrase made no sense, it's like your argument
>Futaba is the neet she is a shut-in ahah she lives in her room doing nothing thus world class hacker who is better than trained professionals.
She studied. You can be a world class hacker if you study like she did

I'm going to romance Ann.

What does that say about my character?

she was alright. And her story actually tied into the overall Shido stuff. Her main problem was how her skills were fucking sueless

Tae, she's the only I could imagine being a size queen.

Might be because doctors are always into big dicks in smut.

>sueless
I'LL SUE!

Something about vanilla ice cream.

You delete this right now or else.

>You can be a world class hacker if you study like she did
user...

...That you like Anne?