pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Pls post campaigns and shit

Previous

History.

I tried bros, i really tried.
Mannlet is fucking unflushuble turd.
How can he have 4 stacks with Drakenhof

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

Third for AAAAAAAAAAAAH

F

>delfcuck will soon get his wish

Is that meant to be morathi or regular bitch elf?

And I think to myself...

^

are delfs edgy for a reason, because 40k deldar need to stave off slaanesh but delfs don't serve chaos right?

regular

>white/dyed hair -> Witch
>black hair -> Sorceress

I don't think there's a particular reason why delfs are edgy. They just like having slaves and I think they've tried to control chaos rather than serve it.

They're not as directly justified as deldar but in general they represent the more violent side of the elves, lots of associations with Khaine. Otherwise it's Malekith being a petty African dictator.

Redpill me on Bretonnian-Imperial relations.

They have great relations and anyone who says otherwise is a Grey Mountains dwarf trying D&C shilling to better corner the lucrative tin trade.

The first bigman of the elves fucked half of them up to be evil when he decided killing daemons is more important than being nice

Couronne and Reikland have great relation, but bretonnian lords and imperial counts don't. Averland went to war against Paravon iirc and Franz led a charge against bretonnians when he was young

rank the magic lores from best to worst in-game

Occasional border skirmishes, sometimes played off against each other by Marienburg to ensure their independence, also have the odd diplomatic issue such as when Marius Leitdorf insulted the Duke of Parravon's wife.
Otherwise fairly firm allies. Louen Leoncouer called an Errantry War to assist in the defence of the Empire during the Storm of Chaos for example.

Vampires > Life > Shadows > Light / Death > Beasts / Fire / Big Waaagh / Little Waaagh > Heavens > Metal / Wild

I cannot imagine a situation where the empire and bretonnia come to blows and the bretonnians are not totally BTFO, like how does some dudes in armour on horseback go toe-to-toe with gun lines and cannonry? fuck the empire even has fucking tanks!

You wish ze lady's favour...?

Grail Knights have Ward Saves in the tabletop, user. They can take a cannonball to the face and have a nonzero chance of walking away unscathed.

???

Ok fuck this, I'm not playing quick battle anymore.

I fuck this guys shit up, but it's a pretty close battle.

All he has left is louen on a hippogryph and a lore of life wizard.

I have enough dudes left to kill him over several times.

BUT NO!

He just cycle charges my remaining ranged units, nothing I can fucking do about it.

Then he just cycle charges Belegar until he dies.

There is literally no counter to cycle charging flying units and its fucking gay. They should change it so if they're exhausted you can't take off and they just become ground units.

Somewhat relevant.

>Nothing I can do about it

Have you tried separating the units then just fucking shooting him until he's dead?

Z E E L A D Y
E
E
L
A
D
Y

We warned you about quick battle bro

We told you man, we TOLD you about quick battle

Muh Ladys protection

gitgud, Dawi are low tier

>Averland went to war against Paravon

They probably got upset when they saw the brettonians launching beautiful averlander women from their city towers

does it work the same way in the lore fluff?

has there been grail knights just taking bullets and cannon balls to the fact and being like

"nah bruh"

>Infamously ugly wife

Bretonnian book or Empire?

You have to fuck up Mannlet early. Within ten turns.

Yes. It's literally magic.

>3 yrs before the game takes place skaven attack nuln and destroy entire parts of the city
>WOW HERETIC LE RODENT MEN DO NOT EXIST ;) xD

thats amazing

A ranger unit with 20 dudes left can't kill him before he kills the other ranger unit with like 30 dudes left.

Even so there should be a way for 120 dwarfs (including some Slayers) and a half hp Belegar to kill a fucking hippogrpyh.

Empire book

>bringing an organ gun

you asked to get memed on desu. Dwarf warriors with gw are pointless vs brets and longbeards are a bit overkill as well. Should have gone w/ a cannon and more slayers.

>multiplayer
That's your issue right there.

Clearly just a beastmen horde that sneaked underground

but I HAD THIS! All his units had routed and there was only Louen left and I thought to myself that I'd won a really tricky battle.

There needs to be an internal timer for how quickly flying units can take off again to stop gay cycle-charging bullshit.

They seem ok, I've won every single battle apart from this and 1 other and in both of them they've pulled the gayest shit out of their arse.

>start a new Gelt campaign
>cast his starting spell at least 6 times
>not one single kill
Holy shit the memes were true, Lore of Metal DOES suck dick.

Do the math you idiotic piece of shit whore retard and you'll see that your units didn't kill enough to make up for the losses

Some vortex spells for some reason don't count towards kill score

chances are that:
>peasant archers come back from routing
>hide them in a forest
>proceed to be an utter faggot and cyclecharge until win

Once each and every unit in the ground is shattered and/or wiped out, and only then, flying units are forced to fight on the ground or lose the match

As always, having some useless e-points to earn brings the worst kind of people

For whatever reason spells like Gelt's searing doom do not count towards their kills. Click the army you are targeting with the spell and you'll see their hp goes down quite a bit. Final transformation is really the only spell that sucks from that lore.

upgrade to get plague of rust asap, its his only way to deal with lords early on, and if you have sufficient ranged firepower can be used to devastating effect. the hounds/aoe armor/aoe debuff are also useful, but searing doom/final transmutation are shit.

Also he may have gotten some kills, but only certain spells (usually only vortextes) will show up as kills for your caster

So since CA stated that old factions on the vortex campaign map will be getting new mechanics and abilities, as well as old world factions in the combined campaign, do you think they'll finally make Warriors of Chaos interesting?

Also, do you think the WoC will be in the Vortex campaign to play as? Will they finally get the Mutalith Vortex Beast?

>Also, do you think the WoC will be in the Vortex campaign to play as?

no - they will probably only be in the old world/mega-campaign, and require the chaos warriors dlc from the first game to play in either

>3 years before Karl Franz Ascension Skaven destroy parts of Nuln
>Fast forward a few years
>Gotrek and Felix are in Nuln, KF has already been emperor for a bit
>Skaven planning to attack Nuln
>Nobody believes Skaven exist

Wat

I already own WoC so that's not a problem. I figured we'd see WoC in the vortex campaign though? Aren't there Chaos incursions into Naggaroth regularly?

Any mod which unlocks TEB Realms without having to use Crynsos'? I want to play as them but Crynsos framework comes with tons of extra shit I don't care for or actively don't want

So Marius put that infamously ugly part in there him self to talk shit right?

I remember reading a book anthology (Black Library, so maybe it should be taken with a grain of salt) that featured a Grail Knight. Clouds literally part and shine on him when he marches. During a battle against Beastmen he cuts a path through hundreds of them and the book describes how not even dirt touches him.

However, said Grail Knight is killed by Skaeling king that favoured Khorne in the following book, so the Ladys protection is apparently not without fault.

It's not that they believe they don't exist, it's that they don't believe that there are uncountable hordes of them beneath them at all times. Those that believe in Skaven tend to think they're just a kind of beastman.

The timeline is a bit of a mess. I believe that attack is supposed to be the same attack that Gotrek and Felix fight.

I'm guessing GW, at that point, wasn't paying too much attention to how their lore would work with BL works.

Conspiracy magic

makes everyone who tries to warn people about skaven look/seem like the "ALIENS" guy

"Man sized rats with a vast empire hiding under every major city in the empire? Is such a thing even possible? YES IT IS"

No, Gotrek and Felix are flat out dishonorably discharged from the guard for starting a brawl with the guard captain because he put refused to believe in the existence of Skaven.

FUCKING MORTALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MINE KINGDOM, THOU HAST TRESPASSED. THY WORDS HAD BEST HOLD PROMINENCE OR DEATH WILL VISIT THEE! REEEEEEEE!

anyone else here play windowed mode? I feel like a pleb for doing so, but its the only way my 270x can pull decent frame rates.

I need your acceptance

nobody cares

Originally it was because Khaine is a dick and Morathi worshiped Slaanesh in secret. But then later they retconned it to be that the Elven pantheon is divided into dick gods and autistic gods, and the Dark Elves worshiped the dicks while the High Elves worshiped the autists and the Wood Elves did whatever they wanted.

Then it was retconned again that Dark Elves wuz gud bois

And then in Age of Sigmar the dark elves are basically batman

but you cared enough to comment :] thank you bb

Rock the boat!

>Slayer joins the guard to stand around and guard something instead of dying piti-gloriously

Sounds like a pussy ass dwarf, yes-yes, very very cowardly

New comp

I enjoyed Belegar for expert charge defence but it was awkward as shit to use.

I just took more Slayers & GW rangers instead of a runepriest & longbeards because both those units destroy cav & are fast enough to flank well.

thing is he had a life wizard on a unicorn left.

No fucking way I could ever catch it.

>And then in Age of Sigmar the dark elves are basically batman

I've gone out of my way to avoid AoS shit entirely but now you have my attention. Please, tell me how retarded it is

AoS is actually pretty good if you're not some ass-blasted autist that's upset their favorite fantasy setting got BTFO.

AoS pretty much saved the fantasy franchise for GW

Goblin Dabbing

Is Marius Leitdorf /ourguy/?

I just don't like the overall aesthetic of it, really.

Not only is he /ourguy/ but he's also an old friend

It's a bit unclear, actually, with the watch captain. They show the body to the him and he does report it, but since the head of Nulns secret police is working with the Skaven, it obviously doesn't go anywhere. Later on, it's stated how the watch captain refused to "take their report of skaven in the sewer seriously."

I interpret this as that he acknowledges that mutant ratmen might exist but that he refuses to believe in the idea of armies of rat people scheming in the sewers.

Halfling Purge Mini-Campaign when?

Of course.

kek I played that skaven story in the pen and paper version of Warhammer

my celestial got impaled by an ogre-rat

bad times :(

I hope the orc enjoyed his short lived victory.

>So since CA stated that old factions on the vortex campaign map will be getting new mechanics and abilities, as well as old world factions in the combined campaign,
Did they?

Is there anyway to unlock the dlc's without paying?

celestial wizard*

>dark elves are basically batman

Like Night Lords in the 40k then?

Yes, planning on playing a conquistador estalia campaign myself

Estalia more than any other, I wish for a sub-race DLC.

I used Chaos Divided back in the day. Is it still worth using or has it derailed completely? What about that norse dwarf mod?

replace thane w/ a runesmith, replace organ gun w/ cannon, drop one of the regular rangers w/ gw, get rid of the dwarriors w/ gw

Why is Manny so Kawaii?

Look into CreamAPI

Besides the Blood scam and the retarded minicampaigns, the DLC are more than worth it

Is it possible to defeat the Wood Elves by like turn 3 as Carcassone? Any strategies for it?

Chaos Divided is literally Bloat: the mod

Norse dwarfs is great tho

not since they started camping

What, Cataph's Kraka Drak? It's pretty good.

Can't talk about Chaos Divided. Thought it was a bloated mess before so I can't really comment on it now

Maybe if you manage to assassinate their lord?

Or maybe the secret police chief told him the party line and since he liked his insides where they were he did as told.

Well what mod do you use to make chaos not shit?

chaos has the best vanilla campaign

Most of Cataph's mods are pretty on point. Kraka Drak and TEB are pretty much mandatory, and his Magic Overhaul makes Wizards and skill trees much more pleasant