Just got my first car now what?

Just got a 2003 Honda CR-V so now what do I do? Airbags have been replaced so I'm not driving a death trap. Bought it from a dealer, but it had a few things it needs done.

>buying a shitbox from a dealer
Y tho. Did you finance it too faggot?

>but it had a few things it needs done.
I mean telling us what those things are would be a good start.

Nice that's what my mom drives and it's on 250k miles

that car will last longer than your pathetic life.

It's bullet proof plus the hand brake is satisfying.

So, that's a yes then...

Well what do you want to do to do user? Like are you asking what things you should replace, repair?

a yes to what?

Get a roof rack, put on 32's, get some rally lights, go camping

Nah in cash payed out. Right now I'm shopping for shit a car should have, like tools and cables and tire shit. What should my car have in it?

Jumper cables, a cheapo ratchet set kit, blankets, water bottles, if it didn't come with one a cheapo jack, flashlight.

Jumper cables, tire iron, tire leak sealant

Duster, quick detailer and mf towels if you give a shit about the paint

>airbags have been replaced
Am I the only one seeing something wrong here?

>he doesn't know about frag bags

There are now battery packs that are probably better to keep in a car than jumper cables.

How reliable are they though? Like do they actually have the equal power of another car to jump your car? Or does it really not need that much power.

I am getting the battery pack, and a tire inflator

Go drive it and get some experience, just don't end up thinking you're Chris Harris after a month of driving (you aren't).

Battery packs are nice, but I advice to invest in one that is quite a bit above what you "need" - the price difference isn't big, and then you're pretty much guaranteed to have enough power

Been considering getting one myself, but the chances of me needing one to start my own truck are extremely small

It's like he wants me to be the 12th confirmed death

I've never heard of those but it can't take too much energy, once you get the engine sparked the alternator will keep it going

12v air compressor comes in so freaking handy. Also to keep this stuff in consider a trunk box like pic related.

>Bought it from a dealer
aw shit nigger... tell me you didnt go into debt.

> 2003 car
> into debt

>>Bought it from a dealer

Now that I think about it.. I'm not sure if my mom's replaced hers yet, I better give her a call

Yeah you can buy cars in full from a dealer numbnuts.

How do I make this beast more
a e s t h e t i c

then you're missing the fucking point of dealers, if you got the cash to spend, you deal with private party.

dealer prices are already inflated, and the entire point of dealers is to get the car on credit.

scrap it and buy a different one

Okay? My original point was that it's a car from 2003, I highly doubt OP paid more than 5K for it, maybe so since CRVs hold their value very well. Either way, if it spent that much 5K isn't debt really.

hairdryer and paper towel to get that crayon off your wall ;)

good luck user

>I highly doubt OP paid more than 5K
if he bought it from a dealer, he probably spent more than that, I seen a 05 cobalt for 9000 at a dealer a few months ago.
>5K isn't debt really.
any debt you don't need to have is to much debt. specially when we're talking about a 2003 Honda CRV

Big tip in the trunk under the mat is a picnic table. Under that is space to keep your tools. Get a jump cable, tire plug kit, inflator and a cheap ratchet set. I have a 04 204500 miles. Any questions?

Spent $4500 not too bad of a deal

I was surprised af when I found a table under there, it's cool af. Going to put my tools in there now.

Also you can put down some plastic sheeting add ice and in car drink holder

Hope you didn't pay too much; I have a 2003 Honda CR-V I'm looking to sell.

Replace spark plugs at 100k
Have timing chian checked at 100k
If automatic change transmission fluid every 20k honda does not have fluid filters in their trans and it will fill with shit its fine just change the fluid
If AWD change rear diff fluid because it's probably never been changed and it's like $20 worth of fluid and worth it for piece of mind

Keep up with service intervals and keep it clean and it will last you to 250k Mi easy

>Source owned 3 2003,2004 auto 2004 manual

Slam it on civic suspension.