twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for nothing.

"biker chicks"
-ve

Off to a great start, are we?

What motorcycle is best motorcycle?

cycle with motor

Reposting request for advice:
bike seems to chew out battery every couple of weeks. Today I did tests: no parasitic load, alternator should be giving 13.5-15V at battery at 5k RPM, is giving only 12.6. I tried alternator connection pins to R/R, all tested well above required voltage. Stator coil continuity is OK.

Should I disassemble the rear fender and see if it's the R/R or is it definitely the R/R?

Also recommend me some conductive lube for a shitty horn connection. I heard something about a copper grease ages ago but I don't know if that's what I need (to make a connection more reliable).

not honduh lmao

The sticky is outdated, you should use
>a2bikes.com

Why is everyone so obsessed with i4 air cooled Honda nakeds? It's always muh super four, muh cb400, muh hornet, when they're just basic bitch old tech bikes that don't look very good, is it really just because of that anime?

time to check the RR and use dielectric grease after cleaning connections, conductive grease is asking for shorts and problems

>Super Four
>Hornet
>air cooled
>old tech

user you might just be retarded

Possible serious candidates:
DR650
DRZ400
GS500
SV650

WEE STROM
E
E

S
T
R
O
M

rhymes with "prom"

If you have the right voltage going into the RR but the wrong voltage coming out, and the grounds on the bike are OK, it the RR

> RR now means remove and replace

>dielectric grease
those were the words I couldn't remember
shit, guess it's come to this

People aren't obsessed with the second best bikes in existence. Your ass is just holding a grudge.
VFR ERRYTHING

(Not the 1200, not the adv)

*Vaseline

My bike > ur bike

Check the rectifier. Both ends.

I really like the new vfr800 honda has, but it's very very heavy.

How's the weather for dbt today

>your scooter

Rate my tendies and post yours

My scoot > your scoot

My bike > ur bike

if I don't fix this shit heap by tomorrow I'm getting the bus to work

How are your spools not scratched up?

My MPG > MPG :^^^^^^^^^^)

Who thought that exhaust was a good idea?

>caring about MPG when you have sweet V4 sound

So do I have a full motorcycle license?

Any UK anons knowledgable in this retarded system we have?

>Passes Test
>Gets 5 year Full Licence

No. If you're too stupid to understand plain english you have no business being on a bike of any kind, let alone unrestricted.

Well, what test did you do?

I've not done any test at all, I got a new card in the post and I think DVLA may have given me a full bike license by mistake.

so you never did any motorcycle test, ever? not even A2?

I did A1 a while ago.

Yep, just tried to book my A category test on the DVLA website, said I already have it.

Top fucking kek. What bike shall I get?

Suzuki DRZ

There is a version of an A license you get with a car license which allows you to ride trikes, it's probably that, mine has a similar thing but I'm only on A2.

Man I wish I had that happen, fuck this bullshit A2 license.

well there is probably a legal obligation to tell DVLA, and my license could just be revoked at any time because of this mistake, so idk if its actually worth it. If there's an accident and somebody makes a claim on my insurance and its found out my license was issued by mistake then that could be bad really really bad.

Yeah I would tell them, if you're very lucky they might let you keep it but I doubt it.

>shrekd bike last Wednesday in a high side
>still in shop waiting to be assessed
>having to catch the bus in the mean time
SUFFERING

I feel you
personally I'd rather walk than sit next to some ebola laden tramp

Then walk fgt

hondum

>What bike shall I get?

Turbo Hayabusa, feel the burn

holy shit just realised what this mistake is, I tried my mod 2 test and failed it on 27.06.17, and as you can see in the picture in my full bike license starts on 27.06.17.

The examiner failed me, but DVLA has issued me a full bike license anyway.

As far as DVLA/DVSA/governmnt is concerned, I have a full bike license.

Is it really necessary to tell them then? I guess its a risk I have to decide if I'm willing to take.

If you know they failed you and you then decided to go out with the given license anyway, they'll probably use that to prosecute you should anything happen. Tempting as it is, it's probably a good idea to get it sorted.

its tempting because I keep failng due to nerves, if I just get my big bike, ride it and practice on it (and take it very, very easy of course) then there's absolutely no pressure on me during the test.

I might be riding a month or two without a legitimate license so not that long (even though actually it is technically legit but could just be revoked at any time).

""Lose""" your license. Have a new one made. If that one is fine as well, I don't think you'll get fucked over later. But you're a nervous guy, can you really live the rest of your life in fear of being in an accident and getting rekt in court?

fucking lean more you cunt

Gyro problems.
Just keep the license you got and buy new bike.

I feel like I may have no choice but to do this because I keep failing my bike test, and I'm unable to book my test anyways as DVLA thinks I already have a bike license.

Metzeler Sport Klassik or Bridgestone Batllaxe BT45?

What is so tough about the Euro license system? I'm not from there obviously, but even then I never had problems on any tests really.

nothing, I'm just a retard that can't handle tests and then been given a license anyway by mistake.

Only the ones who don't pass blog about it.
Or buy into displacement as meme, instead of a feature like any other.

Life would be AMAZING if we could just carry and spread a white-Ebola.

Brb, biochem lab.

Not the best but honestly not terrible all things considered

holy shit just looked up the difference between all the a a2 a1 licenses and fuck that shit the bike I had at 18 I wouldn't have been able to touch until 21 or 24 if I wanted to get my license and buy it as my first bike

sup /dbt/, look at what arrived for me today

fun fact stock H2 exhaust weighs over 40lbs

Would a 2009 Kawasaki ER6n be a good bike for $3000?

It's it a dry heat? The air up here is like hot soup

tri-oval?

depends on the market where you live and how clean/modded/mileage/title status

Is it*

next bike. wat think

I don't know, you tell me . . .

Idk. I'm not in Texas

don't know where you are going to come up with one of those

Superior

Is it your first bike? Maybe.

Second bike? Come on man.

>super four
>hornet (600f)
>air cooled

No, air cooled fours are actually shit. Air cooled is actually shit.

It's because people that DD bikes want the I4 smoothness/riding experience but without the edgy aesthetics of a modern naked or the hellish riding position and useless subframe of a supersport.

Sadly, honda ruined the "no edgy aesthetics" part. And then they killed the suepr four and replaced it with a twin.

So for all those with taste out there, have fun fitting your CBRs with risers, seats, and luggage that may or may not require extensive modification of bikes and brackets to fit.

well you see i know a guy who knows a guy who....yeah i'm full of shit

My next bike. How often will I have to rebuild the top end and what are my chances of plating this in WA/ID/OR?

I havent visited you guys in a while . Whats going on. Are you still atgat

I just wear a shoei helmet with a t shirt and chuck taylors

Thanks

I ride a night rod

Harcati

>much elite

but I raise you

>Northeastern USA
>Fairly clean, one is $2900 w/6900 miles another is $3200 w/3600 miles and a minor scratch on a half fairing, both electric blue with clean title, both clean title

Side note, really looking just to get back on two wheels after wasting half the riding season with a carbed SV650 that's spent most of the time since I bought it a few months ago fucking broken.

Its this or a '08 Husky 610SM for $3800 w/5500 miles. I had a chance at buying a '11 BMW G650GS w/9000 miles for $3600 but it sold in 3 days while I wasn't sure whether to do it.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6216306904.html

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6180265379.html

lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/6211186575.html

Brother!

yep you def ride rods

hover>fix wing

yes but yours gets hairballs while mine:

>tube frame
>tiny forks
>shock right between swingarm and frame
>two cyllinders in a row, exactly how two cyllinders should NEVER EVER EVER be arranged

I'd lowball him and offer $2500, just because you can get a "real bike" for $3000 from someone else. No reason to buy a worse bike unless you're saving precious shekels.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6212747511.html

>umi on a real bike
As expected of best girl.

>motocompo

truly miki is the best idolmaster

chihaya a shit

BUSA CAT MUHFUGGA

>NSR50
>real bike
>knee dragging in bare knees
You're still right though.

Yup

Well the next step is to see what book price is on all....then see what all examples in the area are selling for...then go look at in person and see how well they have been maintained...check stuff like seals/rubber/cables and all wear items chain sprocket brake pads etc. Look at color of oil. Chicken strips/rider age and maturity can be good indicators of how beat the bike has been. inspect to make sure no shenanigans are afoot and them pick your pleasure after talking them down a little. Personally I have found it worthwhile to go to more depressed markets to save money on a bike but the tradeoff is time and travel expenses but you can potentially save lots. having said that I think the lower mileage kwak would be a nice ride...pretty decent bikes. the husky looks like fun but you know what you want better than me just throwing some stuff out there

I want a slipon but I hate chrome and carbon.

What other choices are there? Wood?

don't make me go stealth on you