Why did GM hate them so much?

Why did GM hate them so much?

Because they tried to make good cars that could make the Corvette look bad

>make a sub-brand of GM that slots between the low-end Chevies and the high-end Buicks, Olds-es and Cadillacs
>all the engineers go there instead of the other brands
>oops, they're making cars faster and better than the 'vette and using third parties to get around corporate mandates on engine size, transmissions, bodies, etc.
>spend a few decades trying to make them stop making cool things until GM finally gets an excuse to shitcan pontiac entirely

It was Pontiac's fault for making nothing but ugly cars since the late 90's. I would have gotten a G8 if they didn't look more dated than the model they were replacing.

They wanted to build something faster and more reliable than a gtr so they had to go. All memeing aside they should have discontinued buick.

They should have got rid of Lincoln instead

But then they couldn't get those chinkbux

Fucking what? Pontiacs were the only good looking GMs from 2000 until they got murdered.

>Lincoln

IWTCISR

I somehow both like and despise GM at the same time.

That would require being better than Ford.

Because they were better than chevy

why?

That would be so sweet if Pontiac managed to stick around and make a real GTO instead of just copy-pasting that Aussie horseshit. Imagine if that was competing with the Mustang/Camaro/Challenger right now.

They also should've actually tried to make the Solstice a real Miata competitor. Looked cool in my opinion, but otherwise underwhelming.

They were afraid it would steal Chevy sales

They were right

Where my Vibe bros at?

hopefully brushing their teeth with a shotgun

>until they got murdered

Are you trying to tell me that doesn't look good?

It's a good car, bitch.

No, he's posting a photo of a murdered out Pontiac.

Idk about this thought I have, but maybe here me out. A blacked out car can be referred to being murdered out, and a murder can refer to a flock of crows. Crows feathers look black but are prismatic or something and reflect a rainbow of colors at the right angle and lightning.

What if the was a rainbow colorshift black paint job out there? Would it be the true murdered out car???

It's called murdered out because it's all black and blacks are murderers.

You're over-thinking this.

i want to come inside rainbow dash

Poor
Old
N
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

what does the N stand for, user?

That the poor old cyclist belongs on

that poor F-101 vodoo. I hate it when static planes are allowed to rot.

they didnt want to be like the rest of GMs bullshit

That would look cool as fuck.