V

Preferably while posting Viper images in tribute

rest in peace
too cool for this god awful world

Wait.. no more vipers? For real?

V

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Vntil next time.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

See you later race cowboy....

Discontinued back in mid-2016, but factory is going to permanently close on August 31.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

>tfw only ever seen one Viper in the flesh and that was in a museum
To be fair it was between an XJ220 and a Countach. Nearly jizzed myself there and then.

V
is for pusi distrojer
rest in piece snek
:(

I saw a yellow one at the local shop next door while taking my Monty for maintenance.

V

It'll be back

shine on you crazy diamond

ill see you again soon

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Y'all are saying goodbye, but just wait until they bring this shit back 10-20yrs. down the line. I'm not saying goodbye, I'm saying see you next time. Snek was one of America's greatest icons.

I want 8 liters, not 0.8 liters. Gen V was the perfect send-off for Snek, let it be.

What if they came back with this?
gran-turismo.com/gb/vgt/srt/

Friend's dad owns a 1996, he never drives it.

He's so cucked by his wife that it just sits in the garage collecting dust.

S to spit

So GM is still pressing on and pumping out Vettes and finishing up the mid engine corvette and all you dumb fagots is bitch and moan and complain about GM.

Meanwhile FCA kills the Viper and you just press V and navel gaze oh well too bad.

You dont rage at the downfall of the legendary Snek? And then when Snek is finally dead you will bad mouth Vette until GM gives up and lets the nanny state anti auto Jews Starbucks iPhone snowflake whole food polar bear warrior millennial fagots win the car wars and turn everything into 70hp CVT bubble cars safe spaces without windows.

Veeky Forums is cancer. Long live Viper and Vette. Fuck you all.

That would be perfect.

Shoot yourself

>10-20yrs

>battery-electric viper

kek

Don't be stupid. Anyone shitposting about the Vette is also shitposting about the Viper.

V

BUT...BUT MUH FASTEST CAR IN TEH WORLD

BUT THEY ARE ONLY 100k!!!

GG americans. Japan can make a slower car which retailed for 400k and sell out of them.
You make a 100k monster and cant make enough money to justify develop new airbags and keep the car in production

S

The thing that really killed the viper was the Mercedes SLS.

>2050
>gasoline cars are banned
>6th gen Viper released
>10 megawatt fusion reactor
>will kill you from radiation poisoning if you kill yourself doing 1000kph first

Actually, there are still some unsold LFA's buddy.

I have a legacy which will match my forefathers.

For twenty-three years, I have been the underdog - a warrior outmatched in my arena by competitors with better armaments. I have been called unrefined and antiquated, but there has been no doubt that my victories were hard won and left my opponents broken behind me. There will be songs sung in my name, poetry written in my honor.

In these, my final days, I look back upon my ancestry. I look to those who first bore my surname and brought glory to our lineage. I take pride that I have descended from these great names - these mythical beings who shattered records and rewrote the limitations of our kind. I look at their legacies and find assurance in my own.

I am dying, though my strength is at its maxim. I have cut down Titans which were said to be outside of my reach and proven to the world how mighty a competitor, bred and perfected in the old ways, can be. I stand at the peak of my mountain, having spent a lifetime warring my way to the precipice.

Now I gaze down upon the world I will leave behind. There will be no final challenger. There will be no defeat to sully my championship.

There will be only silence within my arena when I have gone.

Yet, within that silence, there will remain the echoes of my war cry.

nope

>create award winning bran new v8
>use ecopoops truck v6 in the halo car

Perfect

V

I feel like the Aston Martin Vulcan is the spirit of this car living on. Big fucking NA engine, big aero and loud, shocking power that can be put down. Hopefully the Viper gets resurrected well or has a worthy successor, but it died a warrior's death

Nice. Still my dream to have a late 90s-early 2000s GTS model.

Normally this would be cringy, but for the Viper's intensity throughout its life, it works. V.

>nobody can compete with a f150
LOL

>1.21 Gigawatt Viper reactor
>It travels back in time to prevent it's death

The Viper is simple, brutish, cheap, but effective. The Valkyrie is space age technology given soul. In that sense, it's less Viper, more of a modern McLaren F1. An engineering feat that likely won't be matched for an entire decade.

The day the factory shuts down expect the used price of a viper to jump 20%

Well at least you aren't too stupid.

You are still stupid though. Lexus had to sell the cars under the original $400k price after they did that stupid 3 year lease shit. It took 3 years after 2012 for the final LFA to be sold at yet another loss. Mind you the Lexus LFA had a limited edition run while the Viper wasn't. But please, by all means continue to shill the car that was Hiroshima'd by a $100k Datsun with 4 cylinders less.

Beautiful

>plate on hood
disgusting

V

Welcome to shitty UK reg plate laws.

>This guy can make a limited collector's item with less cars produced for 2 years and sell out of all of them
>this guy can't even sell out of his mass production car which more were produced than the LFA
Does this retard not realize more Vipers were sold in 2013 alone than LFAs exist?

Dont cry because its over. Smile that we were blessed enough to live in those glorious days.

V

You glorious bastard, you were too good for this world and you will dominate in the rest on your journey to Valhalla
V

>LFA

topkek

V

A proper way to send off snek.....on top

V

RIP Snake

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

is snek kill?

V

>not
youtube.com/watch?v=FAvQSkK8Z8U

Thank God, one less American "Supercar" for overly patriotic americlaps to shitpost about. Just admit that all American cars are awful already.

The first half is good, but then it went to shit

Nein

snek got kek'd because fun is never allowed

>2040
>India will become a superpower by 2075
>Viper relaunches
>V10 replaced with 10 front mounted DC motors, mated to a driveshaft at 45 degree angles and driving only the rear wheels.
>torque warps space and time behind the car as it accelerates
in that weather, it's suicide to slow down. Aero is the only thing saving the car at that point

Reminder of the mini snek that could have been, but you got the Crossfire instead

>Aero is the only thing saving the car at that point
Assuming he wasn't too far from a pit-stop he probably switched to rain tires.

Could've easily ROYALLY fucked his shit up if he weren't on rain tires though.
I think it should've been Mid-engine like some concepts shown it would be desu even though it was meant to be a spiritual successor to the AC Cobra.

The 2007 Demon concept was, by DaimlerChrysler's own admission, supposed to compete directly against the Solstice/Sky and the Miata

And, there was nothing pie in the sky about it. Dodge could have easily put it into production

the real concept that should have existed was this.

I strongly dislike VW but this thing was an absolutely brilliant idea

>Being this butthurt about a simple V10 8l monster that BTFO nearly every Supercar and some hypercars for a fraction of the price.

>no 4.2L 5 cylinder babysnek

V

V

I had the privilege of a few laps at sebring in this

was absolutely terrifying and i loved every second

i'll own one some day

V

>There is no clear winner in this comparison

>HEY IS AN APPLE BETTER THAN A ORANGE
>fuck off retard
>haha trolled you
thats how this is gonna go

FCA made the Viper so great, and FCA gave us the Hellcats, the Demon and the Giulia Quadrifoglio. FCA is truly the master race.

kek

FCA seem like they did everything they could to keep alive a true 'enthusiast' car in the modern world, (no manual option, limited driver aids, no spaz sceens), but the gay modern world killed it

V

>no lap times
Fuck off, the fastest German car in Viper's price bracket can't beat it

stay mad krautcucks

FCA>VAGshit

cuck
>ps: 7:32

V

You're trying too hard. Be more subtle next time and you'll get more replies.

He's not trying too hard, he's a triggered VAGcuck

lol
hey i love the viper but yurops fca branch is total fukin shit

lol cuck

Do you guys think prices will decrease as time goes on or will Vipers appreciate in value now since they're discontinued? My dream is to own one in the future and I hope the prices don't skyrocket.

They probably will skyrocket, it will become a classic

RIP America's best car t b h
Regulationjews ruin another good thing in this world.

t. europoor

nice reply man
whatever makes you sleep at night holmes

S

>1:28 on Laguna Seca

Fucking monster

VAG is shit and you know it. Plenty of people were angry because of having VAG detune their engines to comply with regulations, devaluing their cars drastically in the process.
IKR, FCA is truly the master race

so, stay cucked krautfag

they're THIS mad about rebadged volkswagens
lol

>rebadged volkswagens
Lamborghini is developed in Italy
go spread your lies elsewhere
>inb4 hurr durr muh vag muh engine

>comparing a 2 seater to a station wagon
????????