2. Veeky Forums is that way
3. why are you staring at "car guys"
4. car meets are for retards like you

It is simply a question, friends :)

you know the rules.... talk shit, post fit

Plenty of angry swagfags ITT, a shame these are the only likes at car meet

>checks out guys at a car meet
>probably drives a miata

Gee I wonder where the stereotypes come from?

There's nothing negative about taking care of yourself and dressing well, it just seems like most people into cars dress really badly
By responding angrily you're basically admitting you dress like shit and that you're insecure about it, betas.

>post fit
>angry badly dressed anons respond to it negatively regardless of the quality of fit

This bloke gets it

I drive a Volvo and a Capri

You mean like normal fucking people who don't spend $150 on a pair of pants, not including the custom fit?

The way Veeky Forums dresses day to day is mostly for gay men and insecure autists who are trying to make up for their actual lack of normality by using clothing decisions to cultivate a more mature/cultured image, aka being "patrician"

Kind of like how /a/ pretends to hate anime and "hide power levels" even when it's not appropriate

>/a/:
>Hey user, have you seen ghost in the shell? It's pretty cool right
>n-no anime is fucking trash
>i'm not a manchild
>I'M AN ADULT
>GET YOUR GAY WEEB SHIT AWAY FROM ME I ACTUALLY LIKE MY OWN CULTURE
>whatever chad saw it and thought it was cool

>Veeky Forums:
>hey user i'm going to walmart to buy some new clothes wanna come with? you wear the same stuff every week
>n-no walmart is fucking unwearable
>i'm not a manchild
>I'M AN ADULT
>GET YOUR NOT FITTING GRAPHIC TEES AWAY FROM ME I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF
>whatever chad just got a couple of shirts there and they look pretty nice

How about just wearing clothes that fit you?

>Wearing clothing while outside

Get on me level bois

i dress comfy and try not to wear clothes with zippers or buttons on them at meets and always wear cavs shit when its game day

same thing, but for /g/

>/g/:
>Hey user, im going to buy a new laptop, can you come with me to the apple store?
>n-no, apple products are fucking garbage!
>my thinkpad from mid 2000's can do everything that that garbage apple can do!!
>why would you spend $1500 on a facebook machine?!
>IM A RESPONSIBLE ADULT
>GET YOUR GAY APPLE PRODUCT AWAY FROM ME I LIKE MY FREEDOMS
>whatever, ill just go with chad

you're a fuckinh faggot who leased an auto frs no one gives a shit fuck off

Apple a shit, ChinkPads and Latitudes are the bee's knees

Clothes that fit you according to normal standards, or clothes that fit you by Veeky Forums "wow the cut of those jeans really makes your waist look good sista" standards?

Obssessing over your appearance to that degree is for very vain, vapid, and insecure people.

Everyone in OP's pic looks exactly average if it's pretty chilly out.

If you dress to high standards you are trying to impress someone with your appearance because you have nothing else to work with. This is mostly a thing with women but hey, it's 2017 dude, you can be a girl (male) if you want to be. Gender is a spectrum.

nu-/g/ is different

>t-there's no reason to buy a creaky piece of shit laptop!
>apple products are just better!
>I'M A HANDSOME, CULTURED ADULT BECAUSE OF MY APPLE PRODUCTS
>I'M NOT A NECKBEARD I FUCKING SWEAR
>whatever chad has a lenovo and it's really cool

Except this is what most (if not all) look like

>caring about what other men wear
>being autistic enough about it to point it out
>being incapable of letting others like different things without asserting your made up superiority
Op is a homo autistic.

I hope one day I can amount to that supreme swag

>Pushes mongo

There's literally nothing wrong with pushing mongo.

Except that's not true and doesn't even match your picture. Are you going to stance meets or car meets?

Car meets are a normal person thing and the people there dress like normal people except for the odd weirdo that probably drives something old and japanese (he likes his cars like his women. 16 years old, and asian, and small in all the right places)

You can always tell the swagfags that are just in it for the scene from the actual car guys that wrench on their rides just by looking at them.

Ive yet to meet a real car guy that can actually build shit that cares about fashion. Usually found wearing boots and stained tshirts

Red Wings and Costco Jeans

Top tier wrench apparel

Nah, you gotta wear that nice pair of pants you only got a little bit of oil on once.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KPofnstdW4

Spending money on clothes to make you look like a trendy dipshit instead of on parts or tools. Kinda explains why the stance/camber scene is so retarded

bruh we spend all of our moneys for car parts not faggot clothes

Gotta pay that 150 dollars for a T shirt that has a single word on it that you could make yourself for 5 bucks my nig.

Why are all you faggots berating Veeky Forums or acting as though it costs a lot of money?

It's cheap to dress yourself well and not look like your mother still dresses you in supermarket line clothing, you're dumb.

>trendy dipshit

This kind of mindset is why almost every guy I see at my local meet is either a swagfaggot or an awkward neckbeard. There is absolutely nothing wrong in taking care of your looksz

this

No money for expensive cloths are spending it all on rims, coilovers, WAT stickers and Black Ice.

>are
After*

>The way Veeky Forums dresses day to day is mostly for gay men and insecure autists
If you genuinely believe that caring how you look makes you gay or autistic you might be the most retarded user I've seen all day.

>trying to make up for their actual lack of normality by using clothing decisions to cultivate a more mature/cultured image, aka being "patrician"
Notice how "normal" people don't dress like that and most certainly are not patricians (notice how often regular people are referred to as "plebs"), this entire statement contradicts itself and I have no idea what you were thinking when you wrote this.

And your entire thing about /a/ is painfully wrong; they act that way ironically to mock those who unironically feel that way, not to seem like they fit in.

>You can always judge a book by its cover.
That's the funniest shit I've read all week.

they holding that meet in a graveyard? Dude in the middle there looks like he woke up to tell them to piss off.

Spent all their coin on Ebay buying knick-knacks for their toys while smarter men are investing in their careers and personal presentation with sensible fashion choices, ultimately steering (lel) their lives in the right direction.

>long torso
>short legs
Why do manlet look so funny? I think it's the combination of those two things.

Veeky Forums can't dress

it's literally one of the worst boards, even /tv/ does it better.

It's just a bunch of skelly poorfag fuccbois worshipping nigger shit much like /mu/, how they fell off so badly is truly a shocker. They are worse boards than /lgbt/

I literaly say swag, nigga, yolo, fresh, finna all the fucking time

>caring about how other people dress
>at a car meet
Autism comes in many forms...

Who the fuck cares?? They're dressed in whatever they feel comfortable in, it's a car meet not a fucking speed dating night.

That said I live on the Gulf Coast in TX so literally everyone is in sandals/sneakers, shorts & tank top. Unless it's 'winter', then its sneakers/boots, blue jeans and a tshirt.

Pic related, it's how everyone is dressed 99.99% of the time,

They care about cars, not clothes.

Forgot to add, there is however always one tryhard who's dressed in douchebro shit with a vape on the go... but no one cares because we're not faggots

>Better example, google brings up a whole bunch of faggots when you Google shorts and tank top...

literally every s13 driver looks like this.

I went to some big JDM meet a while back and these guys were everywhere. What's worse is that most of them are trust fund babies that have no idea from a mechanical sense about the cars they drive. Spoke to some tard there with his s15 who claimed to have "high performance custom pistons". They're living memes.

That picture is a pretty good example of what OP is talking about:
Shitty graphic tees, especially that HATERS GONNA HATE one
Oversized cargo shorts everywhere

And for the anons who think dressing well is expensive; Solid color tees/button shirts, regular fit jeans/chinos, and non-ridiculous looking sneakers aren't expensive. Just asking yourself "does this look okay?" when you get dressed will make you look 90% better.

>walk by the auto tech building on campus
>3 of these standing out front

It can be said with any group of people who are passionate about what they love, for example look at those who are really into computers... they too are often associated with dressing badly. people who are so into one thing often have no time for other more trivial tasks often being detrimental to social position and skills.

found the stancefag

I'm a sociology student

they only care about car

The people found at car meets often have shit taste in cars/mods, so of course they would have shit taste in clothes.

I noticed the swagfags are all AUT-50 intro fags who drop soon after or are those kids who don't do shit and are just taking up space. Most of us wear work shirts of our favorite make e.g. I wear a nissan tech shirt.

You are right OP. This is why falcunt can't get laid.

See this thread if you're not aware of the ausfag virgin.