hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/it/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

pre

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ylAHj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>turn 4
>do nothing special, phone rings
>end turn and run to pick up
>come back
>enemy conceded

t-thanks?

/hsg/ tourney meme stream is up.

/hsgtournament

If you haven't checked in and you're playing in the tournament, get online now or be dq'd.

twitch dot tv slashhsgtournament TOURNEY STREAM WATCH YA BOIS FIGHT.

HSG TOURNAMENT

www.twitch
.tv/hsgtournament

ITT: people who did LITERALLY NOTHING wrong.

why the new channel?

autism

The /hsg/ Tournament is gonna start soon, if you want to see a bunch shieldbeabers lose against each other come join us

link: twitch tv /hsgtournament

Nice round 1 guys.

everyone is watching memehack, kill youreselves retards

What's the difference?

t. pwny sub

Time for Cuming Tricks

>Casters defending another missplay

Hey, so when I win with a deck, I can't use that deck again, right? That's how this Best of 5 is working.

I'm going to jack off to Monara instead of watching thanks to that pic

Someone with a twitch account advertise the /hsg/ tournament on the Dreamhack channel

yea

Any EU want 80g quest? I have it

22 viewers disagree

>stall for 30 mins
>lose without doing a single point of dmg to your opponent
the power of FREEZE mage

>quest rogue is a hard to play

So it's safe to assume that this just means the 5-10 packs we used to get for free at the start of every expansion are now just moved instead of being extra, right?

Why are they pretending they're doing the playerbase a huge favor then. This is a game where getting even 20 free packs would barely make a dent if you intend on playing more than one deck per expansion anyway, why are you supposed to be happy with 5 packs.

>are now just moved instead of being extra
what

>adventures will reward packs

Filthy goy that's 10 dollars (((worth))) of free stuff.

Paladins are a cancer that need to be stopped. What is the best counter for paladin decks? Is Pirate Warrior still viable for hitting legend?

I'm stuck at rank 2-3 and cannot into legend. Advice?

They are just going to move the free packs they give out for expansions to the "adventure" and make you jump through more hoops to get the same amount of packs.

Cheers - tried sending a message on battle.net but didn't seem to send?

>free packs are bad
/hsg/

dunno why, mine seemed to go through
thanks anyways

>Dear Death Note, please kill Ben Brode.

That we already used to get for free.

Getting rid of adventures is another cash grab by blizz. Gonna save up gold this time, no pre-order just 4 months of quests.

>free trash rares and commons are better than 20 dollars for 5 meta defining legendaries and a bunch of other important epics and rares
/hsg/

Anyone kind enough to get me Legend next season? I'll email you my account info, no hacking allowed though.

>Innkeeper (Heathpwn)
or
>HSReplay

As in, moved behind the nuAdventure wall, instead of being an addition to the ~5 free packs we already get at the start of an expansion.

If it's moved, this 'news' isn't news at all since nothing's changed except the conditions of you getting the pack, you're still just gonna end up with 5 packs. And if by some miracle they're actually an extra, there's no way the nuAdventures will have more than 5 packs, therefore leaving you with a total of 10 free packs, which is still bad in a game where you need 200 packs to consider your expansion 'complete' (and by complete I don't mean having all cards, just getting enough cards to arguably play whatever you want in the present cycle).

Point is that the game is fucking expensive if you want to keep up.

>i want to pay money

>I'm poor

The better meme is that it is good

I agree with you senpai. Definitely better to have a guaranteed full set for $20

>play 4 same minion get 5/5s
>not play 4 same minion get 4/4s
>not play 5 same minion get 5/5s

How to fix quest rogue in two easy options.

Yeah for $10,000, kid. PayPal only.

I have missed any games in the meme tourny?

nope, its the first

just started, first game

Thanks, please excuse my dyslexia

is it fair to say that the reason why hearthstone is so popular on Twitch is because people would rather watch e-celebs get salty over RNG than to play it themselves?

Why is this card allowed?

Is cutestangel a real life living girl ?

yes girl (male)

>tfw t10 win brawl + Sulfuras + Hero Power

I use hearthstonetopdecks to netdeck the pros/stream memes and hearthpwn when I want to post my cancerous bullshit

Speaking of meme streamers, Reynad is 3-0 in the Swiss round right now and The Cro is 9-0 gamescore, Frodan is 2-1 kek. Chakki vs. Trump is a nice upcoming meme.

I'd watch /hsg/ but it won't load for me, tell me when windfury memes come out and I'll move the seas to make it happen

wtf is the giggling nigger's problem?

Hey, guys. How's the tourney going? I can't watch, but I'm curious.

C'thun vs meme Priest right now

Sayonara #2335
Sure

she is perfect

DO I HAVETO GET EVERY SHIT EPIC FROM MY PACK. THIS IS LITERALY RIGGED. WHY WOULD I NEED 3 SUDDEN GENESIS AND 3 CHITTERING TUNNELERS AND 2 BRIGHT EYED SCOUTS.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What ahppened in the development of Twitch Chat """""culture""""" so that they got the autism of /b/, the racially-charged memes of /pol/, and the sanctimonious arrogance of reddit?

Why do people keep adding me

There was a popular leddit post telling people to add everyone and beg for 80g quests.

>3 games away from legend

i am way too nervous

>/hsg/ production

I wonder what her toes taste like

Can someone post the bans again for the /hsg/ tourney? Curious.

>play any deck
>never see a priest
>que into my priest deck
>first match is a priest mirror

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING RIGGED

>in b4 someone posts that pic of the nasty shit she did with her panties and shit before she was on twitch

pretty much, schadenfreude and whatnot

>Innervate into living mana doesn't work

Fuck's sake

On a 7 game win streak with this deck - dunno why, it just feels so fun to play

>Impulse buy 7 packs

>mfw the amount of dust from all the duplicates

I know you guys are sick of the Shadowverse comparisons but... I get this fucking amount of dust from like two packs there.

post eloise nip slip

Rate my OC

Because it's shit removal unless you're massively behind, and still eats half your mana. Brawl saw 0 play for a long time if you remember.

brawl has always been played in control warrior

That's utter retardation, wtf.

And control warrior saw no play last expac.

Yeah until GvG, after that it never went away.

I've gotten a Primordial Drake, Spirit Echoes, Shadow Vision, and Explore Un'Goro as my epics so far. I guess the Brodes are just in my favor as of late.

The best part about the first pic is that she's wearing all velour.

This drunk stream had my dick so hard.

Control warrior was a thing since beta

It makes for some good games, maybe you should check the shit going on in the tourny stream right now.

>4 damage to a minon
>aims at face

/hsg/ everyone

post plz

Dude I've opened like 12 epics and the only remotely usable one is the rogue plant epic. Fuck this shit.

wait hol up we streamin' now? where?

see
cmonBruh

see

i think i just broke hearthstone
while opening some packs, i dragged a pack to the middle and hit space bar at the same time
now three of the cards in the pack wouldn't flip or show rarity in certain places on the cardback
i can't find the sweet spot for this last card anywhere on it

>cutestangel literally blowing the tournament

imgur.com/a/ylAHj

>implying you wouldn't sell your used panties for large sums of cash for doing nothing

who the fuck are these faggot-ass nerd casters spouting memes with their cracking voices?

>trump raped

it's andy tourney guy and some random fag no one knows

Post feet please

which one's which
i like the one that doesn't talk a lot