These movies are fucking shit, why do normies like them so much?

these movies are fucking shit, why do normies like them so much?

the only decent film in the franchise was the first one, and that was thanks to the comfy early 00's feels.

50% of the population is of below average intelligence.
Smart people can comprehend dumb films,
but dumb people can't comprehend smart films,
so mainstream film makers aim for an IQ of around 80.

Same reason I check out Underworld and Resident Evil whenever I find them scrolling through TV channels. They're admittedly shitty movies, but give me nice feels because they came out between 2001-2003 when I was in middle school.

>50% percent of the population is of below average intelligence

Think about your statistic again and then decide which echelon you fall into.

I just keep watching the new ones when they come out on redbox because i feel an obligation since ive seen the other ones.

I know what you mean. After I kidnapped a stripper, dismembered her, and dropped her in a dumpster behind Dairy Queen, I feel an obligation to keep doing this.

If there's one lesson I learned from my mother, it's to always finish what you start.

I do this too but i drop them off behind autozone.

Not him, but you people can go suck a dick.

1000 random people are teleported to an island, with an average iq of 100. 500 are below 100, 500 are above. 50% (500/1000) are of below average inteligence in this population.

my retard sister has wtached every single one and loves them

she thinks she knows cars now

she thinks nos turns cars into rockets and shit

Found the F&F target audience.

>flipping through channels
>See FnF TD
> Watch for a short bit
>Notice a LHD USDM truck in a Chase sequence in Tokyo
>Moved on in disgust

I like fucking ugly retards. Makes me feel like I'm doing them a favor.

I watched the 8th one after not seeing any other one and it was almost amazing but what killed it for me was Dwayne Johnson being OP. I know tons of ridiculous shit happens but Dwayne Johnson throwing 2 grown men after they tasered him ruined the whole movie for me.

The irony burns

They smash and crush so many good cars.

Please educate her so hard that her world is shattered.

People like it because
>Fake shit that would never happen
>Sexy women
>Sexy men
>Sexy cars
>Tyrese earning his paycheck
>Riced out cars
>Seeing fake supercars explode
>Realizing that Domminic Toretto is Superman
>Dwayne Johnson
>Shitty rap
>"VTech kicked in yo!"
>"Ejecto seato cuz!"

I could go on....

They're Fun™.

Be grateful you didn't see fast five. Dom literally crashes into a concrete wall at 100+mph, is ejected from his charger and catches a woman in the air after flying over a gap on a highway and lands on a car hood with a minor scratch

Isn't that kind of the point now? They're not meant to be taken super seriously, they're all about ridiculously over the top set pieces. Not that that's a bad thing, they're enjoyable enough for what they are if you're not an autist.

Because just how am I supposed to know Danger if I can never Manifold, my brother...

this guy is right
~50% of people are below MEDIAN intelligence

>Not enjoying 2fast 2furious
Pleb

>Hurr durr
Median and average are identical in Gaussian distributions.

I don't like how they put in a 10 minute sequence of street racing at the beginning of each movie. It's a tease.

the first 4 films are alright

Because they're fun you faggot.

I'm going to be spending 11 hours watching every single one of them in a comfy as fuck theater in a few hours.