Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I want to make my 2008 ford mustang look like a 2008 ford shelby.

How difficult would this be?
And how much would it cost?

Easy, but you don't wanna be that guy OP

Easy, bout tree fiddy

>but you don't wanna be that guy OP

why not?
just a little visual change, not like I am going to go telling everyone its legit when its obviously not

Is this sort of thing really looked down upon?

This should be punishable by death.

Are you 100% Mexican, or just half?

>Is this sort of thing really looked down upon?
If you put the badges, yes

thats basically rice. It would look faster but not be

>how much would it cost?
Let's see:
>your self respect for wanting to make your mustang look like a better mustang instead of actually working saving the $$$ and buying a Shelby
>your dignity when anyone asks what engine is in it and finds out your a fag who made it look like a Shelby

And finally if you have a Significant other (which I assume you don't) you'll probably lose her to Jamal since atleast he doesn't try to look better than he is faggot

Fucking cringe, please man dont do it

Everyone will judge you

Stop posting on Veeky Forums Richard

>Be me
>Be at a local meet
>Some guy has an S197 cobra
>Start talking to him about it
>Do a complete walk around of the car
>Fuckhuge "3.7 CYCLONE" badge on deck lid
>Ask him what's up with that
>It's a base model V6 he dressed up as a Cobra
>Meme on him
>Others join in and giving this kid shit
>He gets butthurt and leaves
>Two weeks later
>He tries to fight me at a bar over it
>Laugh at him when the bouncer gives him a toss
>Still see him around town in that car

OP, don't be that guy.

>Is this sort of thing really looked down upon?
In most car communities, it's very looked down upon. I spotted a guy two years ago who slapped on Hellcat decals over his Challenger SRT and tried to pass it off as a Hellcat at a small local car meet. Just making the car look different is fine, but don't make it look different and then claim it's something it's not. You just look like a huge fool.

if you have an axe but you replace its head and its handle, is it still the same axe?

If you do it right, what difference does it make?

Just don't.

>Is this sort of thing really looked down upon

Yes the backwards hat wearing, sleeve tattoo fetting, electronic fake smoke vaping, fast and furious watching, retard stanced suspention driving, fake nitrous bottle having, 60$ of plastic decals fake badges and fake hood vents from autozone buying, plastic dip shit spray can rattling, fake carbon fiber sticker peeling, fart can adoring automotive enthusiast community just hates inauthenticity in thier culture. They can't stand it. Everything has to be legit and real.

Pleas don't be that guy. I'm guessing you have v6 automatic?

>im not going to tell everyone its legit

>blatently badged as legit

Crash it into a curb full of people whilst leaving Cars and Coffee. Very easy and Free.

If you had a GT and just put the gt500 front clip or spoiler on, I could understand, but don't try to pose it as something it's not

OP here, forgot to mention it's not the v8, that won't make it harder right?

le bait

>implying most people don't own the v6

How's your gas guzzler

>implying most women don't own the C6

Fix'd

What does the corvette have to do with this retard

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT FAGGOT

If women like the v6. Why is it a bad thing to get one? Or should I be into boys who like the v8

>le
Your Reddit is showing.
Fuck off and take the frogposters with you.

>should I be into boys who like the V8
I mean if you're gay, sure, there as big if not bigger faggots than you

Coming from the homo telling to get a car men like and not girls like

You might want to put the pipe down, rethink what you were trying to say, and type it legibly

That metaphor is incorrect.
It's more like having a blow up plastic hammer and trying to make it look like a real hammer. It does not sound like he actually plans on increasing the vehicle performance. He'll get laughed out.

>It does not sound like he actually plans on increasing the vehicle performance.
but if he puts identical shelby parts into it, is it a shelby?

No he wants to make it look like a shelby.
Not actually use performance parts, just badges.

but if he did put all the right parts into it, would it be a shelby?

Only if he could afford the GT500's suspension, wheels, tires, brakes, transmission, rear diff, engine, and interior including number plate
Sure it'll be a Shelby, but not a true one

>Sure it'll be a Shelby, but not a true one
so what makes a Shelby a Shelby isn't what parts it is made from, it is who assembled it?

the factory worker at shelby is probably just some dirty mexican so I don't see the significance in where it was assembled

No, it's the work order and the fact that car came out of the factory as a Shelby, that's what makes it a true Shelby and not a clone

>No, it's the work order and the fact that car came out of the factory as a Shelby
wow, that's something to be proud of

You want me to get a fagmoble

No, you should get something better

Maybe this is a miscommunication. I own a v6 mustang cause girls like it and it doesn't kill me at the pumps. I want to make it look like a Shelby because I think it will be badass without killing my wallet. You want me to get a v8 so men will approach me. That's gay

I mean would you rather have a woman who was always a woman or a woman who was once a man? I know what I'd pick.

Incorrect
I want you to fit your asshole over your gear shifter because trying to dress a V6 Mustang like a Shelby GT500 is quite literally the gayest thing you can do in the car world

The MtF?

only if the penis is feminine

Wait what? Let me tell you this. 75% of women will not be able to tell the difference between the V8 and V6. They won't fug you regardless because it's a giant douche mobile. Most gay guys won't care because you aren't sexy enough for them. You think two cylinders automatically makes women disregard you and men want you? That's now how normal humans work. I could probably get men and women in an Ecoboost Mustang 4 banger because all they see is the body and not the actual internals.

Why is that gay? It sounds like you are mad because I own a nice car and plan on making it nicer. I bet you only have 4 cylinders

I don't need men going "nice car dude bro, want a brojob?" And girls do care

Realize that most men don't know the difference between the V6 and V8 dibshit. Girls actually don't care as long as it looks good. I could so a bitch a 335i and she'd want to get in. You show her a M3 and she'd still want to get in. Also, if you think your Mustang is going to only attract gays, (which it won't) then don't you think you should reevaluate your pickup strategy? Go ahead rice put your 6 banger, but just remember that when you get your shit called out by some Boomer, don't blame me when you drown in spaghetti

Because you would be a poser faggot, it's bad enough you drive a secretary's car

I'd thank the boomer for ruining everything for starter. Second most men can tell by just the sound. And third I already get girls talking to me about my car so nice try. BMW is garbage

Except I never said I would tell people it's a shelby

People would still think this regardless of you telling them it's a Shelby or not, you'll still be considered a posing faggot

Where are you getting this notion that most men know a lot about cars? They don't.

BMW may be garbage, but it'll still be a hell of a lot easier to pick up women in a M4 or i8 compared to a Mustang.

So it's my fault people are retarded?

M4 costs a fucking fortune and has shit resale value. Plus BMW cars all look the same, it's sad how ugly they are

No, it would be your fault you're retarded and going against what others tell you, but go ahead and be the unique snowflake you think you are sweetie

That meme is old and stale. Go suck a dick you raging faggot

>That meme is old and stale. Go suck a dick you raging faggot
t. triggered numale cuck

You are the one raging over me turning my car into a shelby

And you're a poser cuck faggot for trying to turn a V6 mustang into a Shelby aesthetically

Shouldn't you be happy I'm improving the car instead of being flaming faggot

Quit feeding the troll. Fuck

I'm not trolling