Hey Veeky Forums. I'm trying to decide between a H1 Hummer and a C5 Z06 Corvette...

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm trying to decide between a H1 Hummer and a C5 Z06 Corvette. Help me out so I can get a car this weekend.

Hummer pros:
>a literal tank on the road
>can drive over anything anywhere
>causes endless butthurt for Califags
>causes endless butthurt for yuros

Corvette pros:
>goes 200mph
>superior handling and more fun driving on roads
>makes me look like a richfag
>looks good in general

How the HECK do you come up with this comparison OP, you should know which one you want/need

gtr. faster than a corvette

bonus: triggers amerifats

So assblasted his shitty threads got deleted

nice stalking

I like the pros of both and I don't know which to choose. I've already eliminated like 100 other options.

Felt so good filing that report, keep crying bitch nigga

i'll just make another thread, lol. you can't stop me

Corvette, hummers are retarded and slow and for dudes with tiny peen

Go ahead, can't wait to see you spergout once we the the 404

Flip a coin, you indecisive faggot.

/thread

Stay mad Muhammed.

sperg more
im American. i just don't like the racists and the morons in this country.

I was hoping someone could give me some harsh negatives on one or the other so I could rule it out.

In any case, what should I offer for a yellow 2004 Z06 with 35k miles?

Hummer H1 is 100k+

Shouldn't you be looking at a C7 Z06 for that price? If you eliminated that then just go for the Corvette C5. The Hummer is going to bleed you dry for gas and is more of an offroad beast than a status symbol, but most people who buy them don't know that...

Unless you're going for the Arnie look.

A Califag huh? How do you feel about Hummers and Corvettes? Which do you hate more?

What are you gonna do when your shitposting leads to carrier/rangeban leaving you crippled from phoneposting, you going to finally hang yourself?

i don't live in California ??????
ive been rangebanned multiple times. you haven't been paying attention

I actually think the C5 looks a lot better than the C7. The new ones look too rounded and yuropean.

I was planning to buy used in either case because depreciation sucks.

Hummer - can't park it anywhere. Deal breaker.

It's worth about $18k to me if it's a 6-speed manual with no major body damage. Market prices are higher, however.

You won't ever be able to sell it if it's yellow, though. Unless you can speak Spanish, hombre.

How am I supposed to know you get rangebanned??? How do you bypass since no more VPN

Alright senpaitachi. I'm going with your meme advice and getting the Corvette.

How much should I actually pay though if $18k is too low? I do want the 6-speed manual.

Always compare to other prices in your local area. That way you can sort of get a feel for what to offer. I'd say maybe start around $20k and slowly work your way up if that isn't enough.

take the corvette. it looks cooler plus the hummer sucks the fuck out of fuel. like 8 miles to the gallon and the corevette does better. or save the money and get yourself a civic si from 09'

The car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Private seller or stealership?

I would be trying to get as close to $18k before taxes as I could. That's a pretty good price for a relatively low-mileage/rare vehicle.

It also has potential collector value in the future assuming you won't put 100k miles on it (even if it's yellow). Prices have gone up already since I was looking for one in 2012.

I'm going to assume there aren't any other 2004 6-speed manual Z06s in yellow for you to compare price to, so forget that noise.

If you walked out of there for $21-22k before taxes and fees, you done pretty good

Get the H1.
Every American needs a truck.
Wait until you have better taste before you buy a sports car.

the h1 isn't a truck it's a prison bus

H1 would be super cool for about 48 hours until you realize you can't park in a normal space, parking garage, parallel park, go through any ATM or drive through, turn in any business while someone else is turning out, etc.

That is when you fire up craigslist and find the next sucker that fell for the Hummer meme.

Buy the Corvette (and deal with the repercussions of a high performance sports car) and wait until you have Fuck You money before buying an 8,000 pound toy.

Think 17k for a 2003 Z06 with 95k miles is a good idea? Looks really clean and the only thing I don't like about it is that it has stripes. Not sure if I should go for it or keep waiting.

There will always be another one for sale, especially in Cuntfornia.

I would spend an extra couple grand to get a newer example with something as low as 35k miles (even if it's yellow, ick)

17k for an 03 with 95k is OK. Would still try to negotiate down in preparation for high-mile maintenance items that haven't been taken care of. Alternator, lifters, belts, batteries, whatever

Good advice. I don't need one, so it can definitely wait til I find a perfect example. I really want a Z06 in machine silver. So I'll just keep driving my old Buick until the right car comes along.

Hillary lost, snowflake cuck :^)