/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: HOPE NEVER DIES EDITION

Will you defend the last bastion of crypto?
When will TrumCoin make its way into the media?
Remember, the only way from the bottom is up!

Find out more at eleven!

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL(template in the next post)
>Notoriously infamous internet hacker site Veeky Forums members harass humble media people about TrumpCoin

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

digital.nyc/news/nasdaq-declares-blockchain-voting-trial-‘success’
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about (insert convenient lie here) US cents and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on Veeky Forums (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

Hold for Barron.

Also, HWNDU trumpcoin shilling when.

cant afford subway fare

Also summoning Dep for status update on media handouts and general direction of TrumpCoin i the post pump depression.

just be patient (:

This, it's been 3 days, either there's no news or they are in on letting the price drop on purpose.

It's so easy but all our new york anons are chicken shit. Maybe I should put a Craigslist ad out. "50 bucks to hold up this sign"

Right there Perfect sign placement

Is it all over for Trumpcoin? Is there any hope? :(

lol it just started

literally you're asking me to go to jail for, tops, 10 minutes of exposure

or, you know, the hospital.

Fiverr has this

Or hold a sign for 10 minutes will do, I just realized the libs will tear down the poster anyway with rage triggering. Use markers and draw it on cardboard and walk in front of camera (clean that camera too because its blurry)

what if i follow the cable and replace it with a feed advertising trumpcoin

thats would work too! Try it!

why tf are you watching it. It's blurry because we're in the middle of a nor'easter atm. Are there fucking people out there right now? its like 60 mph winds.

look if there were any energy behind advertising trumpcoin there would be enough funds to print out some stickers. I could then put them up in the subway as long as i swipe in with a card paid with cash and avoid cams (nearly impossible) I could maybe get away with it. But look, this is 100% risk for me while you sit back and watch. That's not a fair deal. I know when to back out of phony negotiations.

There are better ways. Trust me nobody is watching that shitshow. Shia does one of these every month.

Now if I went down to wall street wearing an american flag suit with huge ass trumpcoin signs... that might get some media attention.

you can do this with a sign here

controversial shit on that stream is generating attention, contribute

you holding a sign like this with BUY TRUMPCOIN on it with a mask/balaclava has zero consequences and will generate attention

dont let us down

subways and wall street wont do anything

the stream is a good option, pursue it
your gain comes from the potential price raise

>your gain comes from the potential price raise

>stalincoin
>commiecoin
>have o buy, as it will not distributed freely to all.
think it through.

>wall street wont do anything
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Plan B user, walk in there like hitman and do some repair work to the floor with markings

goddamn any excuse to avoid work

Reminder that the power of Kek dwells within Trumpcoin

Incentivize me. I don't work >for free

again, you can actually contribute to the price raising rather than sitting and bitching about why it doesnt

It's going to rise into the shape of Wojak's head and then crash again.

it's literally going to write MAGA.
that head is actually the 'M'

COME ON BOIS BUY NOW ITS ABOUT TO SKYROCKET FOR THE A

wut an A!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i'd like to see how meme magic will write G tho

is it as high as the M? No?
then shut up and wait for meme magic to work it out.

Pump Incoming
get it while its low

>I..ts definitely g...gonna pump guiz!

does it even have a bottom?

does it even have fuel enough to rise back up to presidential level?

*within the next 4 years

5k trumps first please. Let it bleed more

>5k trumps
you want the price to fall to 5k?

but is it even possible?

Yeah. Ideally less than 10k then I'll look to restock.

i won't lie, i have a buy order at 9k.
if it fills, i'll be a smug cunt.

What's Trumpcoin?

oh hey there's a bot on ccex now too

Is it to late to jump on the trump train! Or are the tickets all booked up? I have shekels that need to be burned.

You might want to wait and see if the price drops further, but no, it's not too late. 8 years of relevance only means profit.

As a side note, WHERE ARE THE DAMN DEVS, WHERE IS THE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Start REEEing on the 29th. bitbobb said he is back on the 28th

If you like trump than literally build a wall!!!! Dont let your trumpcoin sit in your wallet!!!

10k trump and ill load up on more trumps.

Trumpcoooiiiinnnn

Why has Depredation disappeared? He still logs on but hasn't posted anything since the 20th, just watching the price drop. Just like Signal did.

He never posted loads anyway. Why not ask him?

He's the head of the coin, and hasn't said anything since the biggest day in the coins history. And I did. Chicken just called him out too. Say what you want about chicken but At least he sticks around.

Up or Down?

no-one wants chicken sticking around though

Looks like Trumpcoin is on a race to the bottom.

I saw Dep on Yobit briefly. I suspect he is waiting for the coin to finish bleeding out which may not stop until the end of the week. Looks like its not going to stop until it goes under 10k sats.

Could it be that simple? It's a definite pump waiting to happen so they've just left the fudding run amok and are waiting to get back in cheap? That's not very healthy for a coin...

Chicken doesn't. He appeared now and some months ago with the offer of a technical relaunch which nobody was interested in. He is an attention seeking 50 year year old.

I think caution is reasonable when it could easily be leaked here. He should stick with only posting solid updates and no bs promises like signal.

I read the whitepaper on this "xium" thing he proposed. I had no idea what the fuck he was thinking making it, also linking to a domain he didn't even own.

If there is a future pump its probably not going to happen for awhile, and by awhile I mean at least like 6 months. Though I hope I am wrong cause I wouldnt want to wait that long.

>h..he's totally coming back g..guiz. He's going to come back and save us. He promised!

would anyone be interested in creating a pool to pump and dump currencies? we could make it Veeky Forums only and create a small joining fee.

>trusting strangers on the Internet

Have you learned nothing from this whole debacle?

yeah sure m8 you begin a pumping group with a combined bankroll of 2.5btc. good luck!

6 months? Whatre you retarded? If they accomplished anything at the Inauguration it'll be in a couple months tops, if not very soon. If they didn't then it's fucked.

This feels like a bitbobb post

alas, tis not.

tell us why you feel that way though

I don't think he comes here. Didn't know about this until I showed him

Because 90 percent of his posts are pics or memes lol.

Let me guess, you'd like it if i would stop so that way the big boys can talk.

Then I stop posting and suddenly three IDs have a 20 post convo about how "it's over" and "we should all go home because we're bagholders"

meanwhile the value is sitting above pre-inauguration levels and a bot is raping the exchanges to drive the price down.

8 years of /tcg/, user. The memes are complimentary.

Its over, go home bagholder. Dump the trump to 5k

Woah, easy there bitbobb, I didn't say it was a bad thing. In fact i really appreciate your dedication , I was just making an observation.

What's the CTR offices like these days? Does David Brock rape you individually or in a group

>CTR

I am OG TC Re-CTR

Dump your trumps, I want more.

digital.nyc/news/nasdaq-declares-blockchain-voting-trial-‘success’

Do you have experience trading crypto? I say 6 months because this coin just got pumped by Fontas. That means the pump was pretty much artificial. Fontas might pump coins more than once but from the looks of it he will wait awhile before scheduling another one.

The only way we can get back to those levels (And I would like us to get it back there) is if there is a.... coordination with Fontas. Hate to say it.

Yeah ok there is the possibility that we can get it back there again but is it probable? No.

Just being real here. It's nice to dream and all but the coin is bleeding out.

fuckoff fontas we roll with Team Trump and we're building something to last. That wasn't even your pump stop trying to take other people's creidt.

I am not Fontas. But that pump was artificial and there was big money behind it. You're building something to last? Good luck with that.

Low energy. Why do I get the feeling you're not an American?

Because I am telling you something you don't want to hear.

Look, if you want to build up the coin for real, good luck. I have nothing against that.

Lol this guy is right

It's so funny seeing people on here who keep talking about how this is the first """presidential crypto""" or """political crypto""" but neither of those things means jack shit. This is a complete pump and dump coin and anyone who doesn't see that and actually think this thing has any form of potential is retarded.

Seriously if that hasn't become obvious to you over the past week idk what to tell you

Why are you even in this thread then?

It certainly isn't because you care deeply about others peoples investments. You're fuding for some purpose... so let's hear it.

I've been following this coin since April last year - so basically the entirety of it's life.

Every time a pump happens people get excited and think it will go to pluto, but it always dumps.

Why? Because this coin has no real backing whatsoever. Nobody involved with this coin does anything to promote it and the only thing you guys talk about is media exposure and other shit that will literally never happen.

What I'm saying is this coin is never actually going to be popular. Crypto is too confusing and difficult for the average person to spend time figuring out so they can get in on this coin.

What I'm saying is that for this to actually be successful certain things must happen:

1. Dev team kicked out and have people who actually give a damn be in charge of the coin
2. Actually make this coin have a purpose. I've seen a Trump donation fund, a political PAC (which makes no sense) and other nonsense like that. It needs a real purpose that makes sense.
3. We actually need to get these whales the fuck out of here This coin can't ever be successful when a few people, even one person, could dump it to the ground with one click if they felt like it.

Come on 10k! We are so close. Then it's time once again to enter the gold club and hold

It'll get there. Likely lower.

And guys, I am not saying this coin won't pump again. In fact, I am almost certain it will. I will be buying more as it continues to get lower in price.

But let's not pretend like this coin is anything else and will pump on it's own accord. The only reason this thing pumps is because people manipulate it. Which is fine - but just at least know what you're getting into first.

Also a word of advice: Once it does pump again, quit while you're ahead. If you're up 200%, 300%, or hell even 500% and you can cash out, do it. You'll thank me later. In your mind you'll be thinking that it can go higher, it'll keep going, but it eventually will come crashing down and you'll hate yourself for not cashing out sooner. I've made this mistake before and I know many people here have done the same.

Just be smart guys. Enjoy the ride.

Its just that there isnt enough of a community to ever spread the word and generate interest. Actually if you were here in the summer, at one point the coin gained steam but then the Alex jones pump happened and the coin just lost all its mojo. It never truly recovered from it.

I'm just being real here. Not fudding. I think it's time to, as they put it, "wake up and smell the coffee". Trumpcoin is not going to ever catch on, even if it is the first Presidential crypto coin. It became pretty obvious to me that it's just not going to go anywhere this weekend after the PnD.

The "volunteer devs", like Dep, are just volunteers doing custodial duty for the coin. Doing the bare minimum like handing out flyers. What else do you expect them to do anyway? It's a skeleton team. They have no funding, this coin was launched by some dude in Scotland. No one is tweeting about it. We never had a passionate community except a small number of posters here on biz.

Besides, there is too much manipulation of this coin for it to ever go anywhere. Other exchanges are not going to accept it so Trumpcoin is subject to PnD manipulation on Yobit/Ccex.

If you cant beat them, join them. I just hope another PnD is coming for the guys that bot at the top and for the guys like me that held through all of this shit. I would like at least some kind of recompense for all the time and energy spent on this coin. But hey thats how the game is played.

Agreed. They fucked this coin up early on and I don't think it will ever recover because of it.

I am pretty confident there will be more pumps (and of course dumps) for this coin. Not tomorrow, not next week, but there will be. This coin is perfect for PnD because of the people who actually believe that every time it pumps it's going to hit $20, so they buy high and the manipulators get to dump right into them while they are left holding the bag.

Oh and look at the forum, thread is a mess as usual. This coin, for one reason or another, has been cursed with the craziest, egomanical dev team you could possibly find in crypto. Look at Chicken65, manhunterbtc on the forums, and others, spamming threads with bold lettering, yelling scam, saying that the current dev team are scammers or out for themselves...I mean come on man. Literally no one advertising the coin. Chaos everywhere in the threads.

No one can take Trumpcoin seriously. I am sure at one point or another, Democrat/Liberals infiltrated, sabotaged and pretty much permanently damaged the coin from ever having anything else than a PnD future.

>some dude in """"""Scotland"""""""

tfw have to hold for an undetermined amount of time to sell of in the next 4 yrs when it pumps again

i need the money but if i sell i lose money fuuuuuuarrrk

The dev team was always shady as fuck. There were rumors of sockpuppets even back in the beginning of the post-AJ pump meltdown. Read the original thread, its got to be one of the most chaotic threads on BTC talk.

TIll this day no one really knows who the replacement dev team was, who Signal7 was, if it was a real person, if Chicken65 is really autistic/crazy, look at his nonsensical outburts, totally irrational. How could he ever run a coin?

There were people who thought this coin was sabotaged on purpose by Chicken or the second dev team.

Even Dep, Bitbullbarbados now is subject to questionable behavior. They seem a bit more trustworthy than the previous dev team, but who the fuck knows. Maybe they are in on the pump and dumps but again who knows.

What fucked with me is that the pump was supposed to be ON the inauguration, not the day before. By the time I woke up it was already crashing. Now I'm holding out of sheer fuckin spite. If it won't go back up to 50-odd cents or more, I'd rather see it go to 0 so I can lose everything I put into it.

And by "everything" I mean like $220 of "fuck it" money I had lying around. I could cash out now and come out ahead since I bought in at 8 cents, but I won't.

Yeah it was perfect for the PnDers because that's exactly what everyone thought would happen. So they could dump on everyone while they were thinking it would hit $1.

Is the volume actually down from where it was before the inauguration bump? It seems like we're chugging along at 15K just fine.

I think the TrumpCoin would have reached 70kish but someone was extra salty because he didn't get in earlier, and decided to bot the price down to the ground so he could get in on it.

No. It was all intentional. The price pump and dump were both entirely manipulated.

I just hope it comes again at this point. I mean the coin IS named after the President....

Pumps again*