/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online Genera

So we decided to nerf the one thing among sorcs no one complains about and keep all the stuff people complain about Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/25/eso-morrowind---naryu-series
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/20/eso-morrowind--who-are-the-wardens-truly

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/138714024

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/338733/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-1

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guidë]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
youtube.com/watch?v=5e0s91RmkAA

So how is the lore-rape in Morrowind?

>Is ANYTHING selling right now? My motifs, my mats, nothing seems to be.

Said I'd tell you in the new thread, here I am.

So, for what is selling, some motifs are still moving, trinimac, ancient orc, minotaur, mazzatun and silk, daedric, etc. The more common ones like xivyn, assassins, DB, outlaw, etc. are still flooded from the anniversary boxes.

Tempers are moving, but the price has dropped quite a bit, around 15%, from a month ago, so I tend not to sell them on the trader, only if someone in zone chat asks for them.

Furniture recipes are still moving, but again the price point dropped considerably. For a blue recipe, 4k - 6k is about the norm, with maybe 10k for certain purple recipes.

The old standbys are still going strong, sharpened spinners staffs and sharpened spriggans daggers, as well as purple jewelry, and any necro gear in divines.

reminder

How do we fix nords?

Depends on your opinion regarding MK.

Sir Hughes did nothing wrong.

Anyone got one of those huge fucking houses? Is it comfy or does it feel empty?

Little Bosmer waifu for cuddling and snuggling.

They are a bit too much for my taste but if you're in PC NA ask Jdar if you can visit his home, his home is a good example of a large house done tastefully.

They are good as guild halls but otherwise all homes regardless of size make you feel empty inside once you buy them.

why is nightblade even being nerfed at all

Whats the proper way to level up blacksmithing and other equipment crafting? Or is it always just really slow? Currently on my first character, and making iron items gives me like... not even 1% of a level.

Deconstruct items you find, especially Intricate items. Deconstructing items you make will only give you a tiny amount of inspiration (makes sense, you already know how its made!) so only bother deconstructing ones you pick up, or if you have a friend that's levelling too you can swap items.

Because they're going to phase out all the classes until only Warden is left.

Is this EU or US?

Too good resource management.

US baby.

Stop playing it like skyrim. Deconstruct items that you find. If you really want to powerlevel and have the gold to spare, you can buy CP 160 intricate items from guild vendors. People get them as rewards for the max level daily crafting writs, so they are fairly cheap (100 - 200 gold each). Deconstructing those is the fastest way to level blacksmithing/clothing/woodworking.

>Its an "Enter the dungeon on a low level DPS alt and you have higher health than the tank" episode

So anyone bother playing that Legends card game for the wolf mount? Downloaded it and played a bit but you apparently need like 3000 gold to buy all the things you need for the mount, and after a few hours of playing I'm just at like 200 gold.

What level is required or preferred to be able to farm skyreach? Tried it just now on 31 templar and got killed instantly by only the first room of shit

The way farming skyreach works is you partner with someone who can solo it and he carries you.

That sucks, oh well. Thanks.

>tfw Red Diamond has a subtle hint of desperation in the bard's voice.

you can solo skyreach as a templar if you use harness magicka and blazing shield. run through keeping shields up then pop an ult in a huge group and keep up, throw in somoe jabs and done

Hopefully someone to carry you. Ask in craglorn. Some people charge for runs, others will do it for free fi you can heal.

>Jdar
Captcha: Vendettta Kitty

sup nig

The Aged Male definately but this one was removed from the game but it sounds more proud than anything

Woo Hoo! Craglorn Luxury shit round 2

Skull seems a bit big for wall mounting, Sword wall sconces seem awesome, and the brazier seems to be a ripoff.

Anybody know if theres any difference between Zanil's brazier and the one they sell thru the achievement furnisher in Belkarth?

Stamina templar I meant to say
Too broke to pay, and too autistic to try and make friends

is furniture shared between characters

So is there the an addon that does this or do I just kill myself? I don't want more filters, I just want to be able to manually add shit to junk without picking it up

Its different, carvings are intact/backside isnt destroyed.

learned recipes? No. You can trade furniture between characters though of course.

Whats best class for vamp?

And werewolf

magblade for extra edge.

Haa

>namefagging
You shouldve stayed in the asylum

MagDK, Dunmer. You get the fire resist to counter extra fire damage, and stage 2 vampirism resource regen bonus helps magDK with its biggest weakness which is sustain. You'll be using coagulating blood or burning embers to heal yourself anyway, so the healing regen debuff doesn't hurt you too much.

is there anything stamblades aren't the worst at

burst?

Being reviled.

Instantly kill people in PvP?

is this something that happens after champion points? I play under lvl 50 pvp and I've yet to see this happen

It's mostly just a meme... it does work on shitters though.

The Rift confirmed most filled with degenerates?

so elemental susceptibility is a meme right? I shouldn't care about a 21 second spell refreshing itself when it's both instant cast and free?

*teleports behind u* and use proc sets. If you're unsure if you're gonna get them, use the 2h ulti.

bump

So when does ESO take place in regardless to the other titles? I never played any other Elder Scrolls game except a little of Morrowind but never got it working on my PC right

About 800 years before Morrowind , empire from previous titles didn't exist back then and there wasn't any Talos

Then why does it matter?

Is Stamplar really as awful as i keep hearing ?
ive been told many times that its the weakest pve class currently but does that just mean dps-wise or is it overall ?

Interested in one but i like to solo stuff (like most probably)

They're not as good as they once were, I think. I came back two months ago and all my characters were stamina so I just made them crafters and rolled a magsorc. I think stamplars are getting a nerf when the expansion comes out, too.

Ohh poo, did lvl one for sometime and even though i really enjoyed the skills i did struggle quite
a bit even early on but maybe that was just the
awful combo of pve 2hander and stamplar.

I have crafts at about level 10 and used quite a few motifs but i guess 10 isnt hard to get yet even if i restart magplar or something.

Naryu best Dunmer waifu

that's a man baby

>an elf
>male/female debate mattering
heh

Being removed in morrowind ;^)

My old stamplar is my main crafter now and I have everything but a few akaviri motifs and another month of two of research.

FWIW I made another orc stamplar that I run around the world in with 2H/Bow and it's doable. 2H does have a healing skill somewhere along the line that I use before charging into battle. You'll never get into a trial with that kind of build but it's entertaining.

That looks nothing like her. No wonder that part of the trailer confused the hell out of me.

She doesn't look Dunmer though.

so it is better to make one character dedicated to crafting?

I was thinking about just dropping one and put all his points into crafting because I don't think I'm going anywhere with him

it is a bit tiring to have to change character everytime I want to craft something

gonna be a lot more tiring switching between 8 characters to find which one has the trait you want.
not to mention researching all the traits on 8 different characters.

What he said. There are enough skill points to max out crafting and have trial ready and PvP ready builds all on one character (that is also a vampire b/c RP). It's once you get into the motifs that require you to learn each individual piece of a set that you see the reason for having it on only one. At least, BS/WW/Clothier on one. Alchemy, enchanting and provisioning don't have motifs (although there are recipes for provisioning).

It is best to have only one single character, alts are immoral

why is the voice audio for riften's very own corporal bredikso fucking bad? I cringe every time I go near him

Is elemental blockade better or Unstable wall of elements better?

Elemental blockade, definitely.

How is DC in pvp? Just got back to the game and my highest lvl char is Templar in DC

another question, Honor the dead morph or Breath of Life? both seems useful in their own way

and considering that new change in templar healing, which one?

The only thing standing between EP dominating the map 100% of the time.
Players are good but lack in numbers.

>tfw just started playing and a 2h stamplar for levelling

Really?

What's the most fun class/build?

You want your AoE's last longer if they can last longer because the longer they are active the longer you'll keep your rotation going before you have to re apply your AoE's which equals to more deeeps for you.

magicka DK looks pretty fun if you want to be a dunmer

homo alert

i have mag variation of every class and stam variation of DK and NB to level 50. I think they are all fun but my personal favorite is magicka sorcerer.

>Trying to figure out how to beat vMA with my main Templar healer

I was brainstorming for skill bar setting and gear combo for 30 minutes

why the fuck do respecing have to cost so much, well at least morphs are cheap

>templar

puncturing sweep X 1000

when i dual wield, why does one weapons enchant drain faster than the other?

In game she does.

>want a dunmer DK
>cant find a cute enough voice

;_;

Bosmer was a mistake, nothing can compete

Plenty of youtube videos out there of templars doing vma.

so should i run flawless dawnbreaker on my mainbar and incapacitating strikes on my back bar, or soul harvest on my main bar and shooting star on my backbar?

Class and spec?

Anyone looking for some LGTBQ in-game erotic roleplay in ESO on PS4?

Drop me a message in game or PSN.

PSN is reapxxseal1

You should be able to infer that by the clues i have left you :^) stamblade

You are shitposting to hard now nig.

My condolences.

Shooting star is powerful but I use it more as a defensive tool in keeps, people daon't want to stand in the aoe. Flawless dawnbreaker and incap. strikes are both good ults, and soul harvest is great for taking down otherwise tough opponents like dk/temp tanks while they are occupied with someone else.

is it worth it to grind up a stamblade just for resource harvesting? I am near end game and trying to gear up a bunch of alts, but the grind is real.

Would stamblade help with this? or is it just memes?

If you mean pvp resource capturing, then sure. As long as other players aren't around, you should be able to quickly clear out a resource, cap it, and slink away.

If you mean regular crafting, then why not. My main crafter is a stamblade with maxed crafting and just enough combat skills to be viable.

The only thing a stamblade has over anyone else for running around the world is a 2.5 second invisibility skill. It doesnt even drop agro mobs just stand there till it wears off then re-agro.

Any stamina character with the medium armor stealth passives, vampire, and stealth armor setup can run around in sneak and harvest shit just fine.

is it possible to reset skyreach while solo?

Daily reminder to kill your Echalette because it makes gross annoying noises and I'm sick of hearing 6 of them going off in the bank.