I don't understand car detailing

I don't understand car detailing

Cleaning is usually a feminine thing to do, but when it comes to cleaning a car, its like some kind of ritual.

Usually people just buy cheap products from Walmart to clean things around the house. But when it comes to cars, people buy designer chemicals and other expensive cleaning products, they usually buy tons of useless products they don't need like super expensive wheel cleaners, claybar lube, leather cleaners and conditioners and microfiber detergent.

Cleaning is usually a hated chore, but when it comes to cleaning cars, it's like sex

>claybar

>useless

enjoy your paint feeling like sandpaper

It's relaxing and people like taking care of one of their most expensive possessions.

half the expensive cleaners are also sold at walmart

>complain about people taking car to automatic car wash
>complain about people spending too much effort on keeping the car clean
the fuck do you want?

>Taking care of your shit
>Feminine

Are you retarded? Taking care of your things is what any respectable man should do, you fucking faggot.

>But when it comes to cars, people buy designer chemicals and other expensive cleaning products

Yo nigga I just use rubbing alcohol.

i use bleach

I use pussy juice

Id buy microwave specific chemicals if my microwave cost 12k.

Cleaning cars is meditation.

>Cleaning is usually a feminine thing to do

You should come out of your mom's basement more often.
Or better yet, clean it yourself.

>taking care of one of their most expensive possessions.

I almost forgot Veeky Forums lived in their parents basement, or a van down by the river.

Marketing.
> Are you a MAN?
> Do you have a CAR?
> Do you like CLEANING? No?
> Even if it's YOUR CAR?
> CLEAN YOUR CAR
> Like a MAN
> CLEAN your CAR like a MAN with PRODUCT!
> BECAUSE YOU'RE A MAN
> Make it SHINY
> Your CAR is SHINY and CLEAN or you're not a MAN.

>cleaning your car
Then you people wonder why normies are frightened when you try to speak with them. Fucking Veeky Forumstists.

>Cleaning is usually a feminine thing to do,
It think it's fucking stupid that our society (or rather, what basement NEETs like you think is society) has gendered normal activities so grown men avoid responsibilities because they don't want to feel "gay" or "feminine".

grow a pair you fucking loser.

I highly fucking doubt you have very many 20k cnc machines in your garage.

>implying most people's most valuable possession after the house isn't the car
>implying the rare cases it isn't aren't so because they have a speedboat or some even more upscale shit

>one of their most expensive possessions.
>one of
kys

Cleaning anything can be kinda therapeutic, I used to hate doing chores like cleaning when I lived with my parents, but when you move into your own place you kinda take pride in keeping in nice and clean. Car's even more important cause everyone can just look at it and having a dirty car just makes you look like a bum who can't take care of his toys.

> cucked into cleaning by his better half

Mate, isn't that the reason why you get a girlfriend/wife.
To do the cleaning?

Not taking care of the outside of your car can be almost as damaging as not taking care of the mechanical aspect. Rust, seal dry rot, chipping paint, cracking plastics, foggy headlights, dents, etc. all can potentially cause issues down the road if not prevented. Not to mention it will depreciate that much faster.

I also clean my house the same way I clean my vehicle. I use products safe for the original wood floors, a good vacuum so I can keep the dog hair in check, nice appliances so I don't have to replace them every 3 years, and make sure I have a tidy living space. Could I use shitty products and not care? Sure. But
>what is property value

Take care of your things you fucking children.

Also in a world of financial and stature flexing and posturing, not keeping your appearance and the appearance of your assets in tip top shape can hurt your chances for lots of things.

Rolling up in a well maintained vehicle vs. some piece of shit, then getting out and looking well put together vs. fucking basketball shorts, your dads Newbalances, and a tee shirt, can mean the difference between getting a mortgage and not if you barely have the credit. Same goes for getting jobs. Or a partner. Or fucking anything. People pay attention to that.

You have to pay the game to win. Whether you agree or not.

Are you kidding? Women are some of the piggiest people out there, using their cars as veritable trash cans. Women can be more disgusting than men can. Keeping your car clean isn't a sign you're gay, it's just a sign you like to live in a clean environment, that's all.

Man, I hope you're being serious and haven't yet had to live with a woman. You're in for a surprise.

But it's probably

>le epic cuck meme

this

Women FUCK UP the interior of their cars

It's honestly not even that hard to clean/detail a car inside and out. For inside, just buy those armor all protective interior wipes. vacuum it often, keep the seats, whether cloth or leather, in good shape and don't spill shit. Exterior, just wax/polish it twice a year, wash it frequently with a soft microfiber hand thing, and hand dry with another microfiber cloth. Simple shit that barely takes time and money.

The people you see going to extremes to like wax their car fucking everyday and get rid of "swirlies" are just wasting their time. Sure it makes the car look amazing, but they do it to their daily drivers and eventually all their hard work and money is wasted as the car fucking gets dirty again as all cars do and the hairline scratches come back.

>but when it comes to cleaning a car, its like some kind of ritual

Your logic is fuckign flawed, Sway.

>ITT: all these cucks trying to justify cleaning their shit
Only homos and women clean

I think he meant claybar LUBE, as in, a special lubricant to use while claybar-ing, instead of just using fucking soapy water like a sane person.

enjoy destroying your paint, moron

This.

I'm not spending five figures to have it look like shit.

Normie OP will just say why are you even touching the paint on your car.

>Protip
use warm water, and work the clay with some rubber gloves on before you use it.
>Also another protip
you can use claybar on your windows.
>Yet another protip
Claybarring isnt fucking worth it on any car you actually plan to drive.

If you're a manchild, maybe.