Asymmetrical Slasher General /assg/ /dbdg/

Dead By Daylight Death Throes Edition/ Friday the 13th Hype Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.

Game is set to release on May 26th
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Delayed.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deborah.

Which counselor do you think will be the shittiest?

I think it might be Jenny

>wrote /assg/ instead of /asg/
I have made a terrible mistake.
Oh well.

I'll protect her smile regardless.

>That high of luck
>That composure
>decent stealth
Nah. She's the Ace of f13. She'll find what she needs exactly when she needs it and not lose her shit.

Also, DSLs.

>he doesn't know the power of luck
Guaranteed to find the car keys within 10 seconds if the match starting buddy.

Luck is weapon durability, slight bonuses to other stats, and increased chance to stun.

that 1 in strength makes that kinda pointless

>tfw I couldn't protect his smile
I'm sorry Billy

Maybe. A character with high luck and a baseball bat will be able to stun Jason many times before the bat breaks.

I guess it depends on how big stun chance is

I just think AJ will be better, stealth and composure are just as good and she a 7 in INT as opposed to Jenny's 2

I still like this version more desu

Who will be the Dwight of F13?

Vanessa was already Dwight in the beta.

I really like new Hag.

Barely anyone actually bothers crouching, they just go barreling in.

Maybe one day they will learn.

It's like a pack of beasts, if they cant blame the killer they blame the other survivors, if the point of literally there being 0 killers ever comes it will tear itself apart.

>Played with that bill last night
I have on idea how that guy is such a high rank, he died with 2k points in the game last night too.

>sloppy already a better hag than rusty

Anyone is a good Hag right now. Until people learn to crouch to hooks.

shut up rusty your trash

>still no new rituals.

I unironically enjoy swamp using hex perks and whispers

I love the swamp on both killer and survivor.
I just love its design.
Its honestly the fairest map for both sides but maddie baddie killers whine about it

It's unplayable without Whispers.

Last swamp map that I played I ran small game and found 0 totems. That place is a shit hole for both sides desu.

that's why I love it, by the time my totems get found they're down 2 players. I also guess I'm a wraith main now

So is the Great and Powerful Kaz going to reroll Claudette now that she has a tactical cloak ability?

Not a chance. I've literally never played as Claudette. I want there to actual be a challenge to this game. It's partly why I play stealth in the first place.

>Pick ace because he was old
>Switch to bill because he was even older
>New survivor will probably be even older.
I just want a crusty, grumpy old main.

They need to add an sweet old lady killer next!

is the Hag not enough, or is she too much of a slut for showing off some titty?

Forgot picture.

I hope they do, but I won't main her.

Or maybe give the hag a skin that makes her look like one, that would work too.

And yes, cover up that poor woman's chest...my god what were they thinking?

>what were they thinking
Granny doesn't give a shit about clothes, only eating kids.

Wew I was getting so pissed this game. ALL THREE of the other survivors sprinted to an unhook only to get pulled off the save by the hag once. Then at some point, after one was dead and one crawling, and the other being carried, I run over to heal the downed guy, I got to him after he'd been on the ground for 50 fuckin seconds and he had like 5% recovery filled. Had to leave him because he also didn't crawl anywhere and was next to the hook I assumed (correctly) the hag would bring the 4th person.

THEN I saved said 4th person by crouch walking to the hook like a sane person, and she immediately started sprinting, which set off the trap and she got downed 2 seconds later thanks to how strong they made Hag's teleport now.

Luckily I hatched out but holy shit.

>implying you wouldn't

>grabbed off saves
Basements or normal hooks?

Above ground hooks. She never brought anyone to the basement. She wouldn't have made it there she only had Hex: Third Seal solo perk.

People just don't read patch notes.
That or they think they're above dealing with Hag properly.

>Claudette fails to save me and runs off with the killer in toe
>Manage to actually pull myself off the hook thanks to Up the Ante
>Fly like 5ft forward as I slide off the hook
No idea how folks, but the momentum it gave me allowed me to make it to the exit

You know you're wearing the t-shirt too right?

Pretty sure thats the Killer's POV.

Survivor pov isn't that far away

my bad, I'm retarded

Is DBD still rolling out patches that make being a killer a fucking nightmare?
Is sabotaging all the hooks and then calling the killer a shitter for basement hooking still the meta?

>Is DBD still rolling out patches that make being a killer a fucking nightmare?
They added a bloodlust mechanic in the last patch, gives you movement speed based on how long you've been chasing someone

>Is sabotaging all the hooks and then calling the killer a shitter for basement hooking still the meta?
The sabo meta has pretty much been taken out back and shot, all hooks respawn way too fast for it to make any impact on the game.

Oh shit nigger hooks respawn and something has been done to help stop infinchases? What a time to be alive.

>Hex perks massively buffed
>Bloodlust added
>autohook repair kills sabo for anything other than points
>more turn speed for billy
>instantaneous teleports for hag
This is a very nice patch for killers friend
except Trapper, but he did get faster trap setting speed in exchange for hook traps

forcing people to play trapper in an actually effective way isn't a buff?

>Trapper still trash

Well you can't win them all I guess, at least he's not wraith or has he been buffed to not useless levels?

>trapper still trash
trapper was the most effective killer friend :)

While trapper is my husbando, billy and mikeymike outplay him something fierce.

That said nothing beats hearing muffled screams in the distance because you caught a live one

Bloodlust makes wraith usable. DH + ToTH can be very effective.

>Bloodlust makes wraith usable
If you never use his power.
You might as well play billy if you're going to do that

>never use his power
why don't you actually play wraith. Wraith's cloak is useful for getting the first hit in on a survivor provided you are using swift hunt and windstorm addons then of course you don't cloak during mid-chase dumbie. You just whack them again with the bloodlust boost. Then I hook, cloak, and move to check gens on the other side of the map because DH.

>billy and mikeymike outplay him something fierce.
No.
You're a delusional cuck,

>Disagrees with his opinion but can't seem to give a reason why
>Finishes off his shitpost with quite possibly the most overused insult of 2017
Y-you showed him!

A statement about how your boipucci quivers playing billy or myers isn't a reason why they're "more powerful" than Trapper.

And I sure did. Don't ever samefag to pretend anyone has your back in my presence again.

Nurse barely benefits from bloodlust. But she's still the best killer.

>>more turn speed for billy

That did not make it out of the ptb. You don't lose Bloodlust while revving and breaking pallets with a chainsaw. It's kinda broken but they said they will be changing that,

I want to disagree so I will.

>A statement about how your boipucci quivers playing billy or myers isn't a reason why they're "more powerful" than Trapper.
This is where you're suppose to tell us why Trapper cannot get outplayed by 2 objectively superior killers, not ramble on about "boipucci".
>Don't ever samefag to pretend anyone has your back in my presence again.
You really shouldn't jump to conclusions man.

>"I literally can't use my eyes or ears!"

Whispers is the only perk that outright should just be removed from the game. It encourages bad gameplay for the survivors since it makes stealth impossible and losing the killer even harder than impossible.

>you lose the killer fair and square
>Whispers "YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY DUMMY"
>the chase continues because the killer gets spoon-fed your general area where your hiding.

I hate this perk. its way to OP to be in the game.

Fuck off Kaz

Don't hate because you know I'm right.

Make the Swamp smaller and unfuck the hatch mechanic. Then I would be fine with perk being removed.

While I DO agree that Whispers is really REALLY strong I wouldn't go as far as to say it should be removed from the game.

I mean hell I use it myself when I'm killer. Makes setting good traps easier.

There should be a small delay between when it activates and reactivates (~5s?). That way you'll never know 100% if you've JUST left/entered the area with a survivor in it.

Thoughts?

Just make whispers that. Whispers. Dont activate/deactivate the icon. Make it louder So taht you hear it instead of survivors. Either one works for me.

Orrrr make it so that its an ability the killer can activate for X amount of seconds. Give it a minor cooldown too so they can't just spam it.

The swamp is cancer. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

How is it even remotely fair for the killers? There's far too much ground to cover and the survivors still only need 5 gens. If they increase the gens required to 6 it'd resemble a balanced map.

We're both idiots.

i masturbated to that OP image, dont even know what this general is about

stop posting these

Sounds like a personal problem.

>BWS
>Fair

What do I do until May 26th assgee?

>that rag
another shameless dbd copy

>Please be nice to Nea
Like so?
A nice neck massage for Nea.

Did the Dead by Daylight devs fucking remove the ability to see who's killer in lobby?

Yes

Why? Because it was a needed feature that people were using?

They never wanted survivors to know the killer they were up against. Use this if you don't want to play against chinamen.

github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain

Reminds me of the shadowborn nerf

Devs are fucking retarded faggots, we need the ability to see lobby leader.

No you don't

Also what's the purpose of hiding ability recharge timers?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>DS is still broken and doesn't work
Jesus fucking Christ I swear the devs are just trolling survivors at this point. If it were a Killer perk it would have been fixed a year ago.

Perks that have cooldowns. They used to show the cooldown timer on the perk icon in-game, but they removed it.

>If it were a Killer perk it would have been fixed a year ago.

Whispers was broken at launch and it took them several months for them to fix it.

They made new icon for it. Are you blind?

>Whispers was broken at launch and it took them several months for them to fix it.
Took them even longer to fix spies

How come salty killers are still allowed to let survivors bleed out?

How come faggot survivors are still allowed to twerk in the exit gates?

>Removed ability to see survivor ranks
What's it with the devs removing more and more features over time? It's like they know shit doesn't work so they're just hiding everything that lets us see that.

Salty? Sometimes you just can't reach a hook even if no one sabos any.