Lost my balls to drive fast

youtube.com/watch?v=qyqsryVKfqI

I rolled a car last year, bought a new car and drove it hard too, saw other guys crash their cars, and over time I've completely lost the desire to drive a car at the limit. I'm older than most on Veeky Forums, have more desire to live, and more to live for.

How do I enjoy aut/o/s now that I don't want to suicide by auto off a cliff like the rest of yall? I'm usually in the slow lane even in normal driving, I just wanna cruise half-asleep at like 10mph down the freeway and I don't even do heroin. I just wanna CHEEEEEEEEELLLL mayng.

I still love the feeling of the seat pushing against me in the twisties, but I don't feel the need to take 'em fast, I wanna go slow and enjoy the view of the tress and shit.

Am I gay? Should I kill myself and my whole family? Advise plx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFx7VclNYDo
youtube.com/watch?v=qyqsryVKfqI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJ21dFKJJU
youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes you're gay and you should kill yourself and your family.

Die doing what you like. Be it going 180mph at the twisties, be it going 10 and getting rear ended and dragged off a cliff by a truck.
Just try to die happy, who cares what you were doing.
People change over time, so its understandable that your crave for fast crazy hektik skidz diminished and that you just want to chill

All of this being said you're a fucking slow ass faggot. Go fast and wrap a tree or stay home.

You're reaching old man stage. Time to give up, buy a corvette and cruise on the weekend with the wife.

>doing the same thing over and over becomes boring
In other news, water is wet

Balance things out, I usually only go for a hard drive once every 2 weeks or so, and only if I'm up for it. If you're not feeling like driving fast, don't. The crave for it will come back later.

When you think you're takumi but you forgot about your FWD

>caring if you die

wooooow

ALLA HU AKBAR

I do speed and have close calls
but I figure its more likely I'm to die in some boring and unspectacular way

You're getting older and maturing. As men get older, the level of testosterone decreases, and their drive to hoon about, race and do stupid shit decreases as well. This is why most men's insurance rates drop after the age of 25.

I'd say that you can still enjoy driving though. Get a slower car that's still immense fun to drive, like a Miata, CRX or MR2. You can push them and still be well within the confines of the law

>How do I enjoy aut/o/s
you don't, get a manual

>I'm older than most on Veeky Forums
>I just wanna CHEEEEEEEEELLLL mayng.
So you're 18?

How do you even crash this bad, the road was straight; also no seatbelts lol

>Listening to radio while reading this
>See picture
>Lady says something about arms race

Fucking BBC.

enjoy paying a license to watch tv, cuck

?
I live in America moron.

>BBC
>murica
that's even worse you fucking cuck
go live in the limeys' rainy island if you love it so much

>Not realizing that some radio stations change at night.

Keep being this spastic, please. Unlike you I like to keep up on WORLD events and not just Murica.

>being this culturally colonized
can't make this shit up
I bet you'd rather have a Jag than a Caddy, fucking traitor

Just wear a seatbelt

>Would rather drive a Jag than a Caddy

Well yeah I'd love to Drive a F-Type R or a Xj220, or hell maybe even the XJ13. Those compared to any modern American car isn't even fair.

got too hektik
youtube.com/watch?v=UFx7VclNYDo

>le you're safe if you wear a seatbelt meme

Race in 24hrsoflemons or go drag racing at a dragstrip.

>Those compared to any modern American car isn't even fair.
so you admit Jaguar can't compete?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qyqsryVKfqI
YOLO

>Track time meme

Please stop. You've invalidated yourself with that.

Just take it to track days. Hit 200kmph and don't worry about walls, trees and canyons.

>nocarz detected

T R A C K D A Y
R
A
C
K

D
A
Y

Git gud

>damage control

Dibshit deserved it

>muh b8
You made an statement and I proved you wrong, traitor. That's what you get for underestimating American engineering. Cadillac is world class even if it had a malaise era that lasted until a few years ago. I hope you enjoy the abysmal electronics that come with Jaguars by the way. Cuck.

>Traitor
Whatever. Back to /pol/ with you

>Made a statement a proved you wrong.
I never mentioned the CTS-V in my post tho. If I had mentioned it then I'd understand. Why is it so important to you what I like anyway?

>I never mentioned the CTS-V in my post tho.
You replied to a post where I specifically mentioned Cadillac
>pull special snowflake model
>still gets beaten by the caddy on 2 out of 5 tracks
top kek
euros can compete with cadillac but britcucks can't

I too have gotten old to the point where I have slowed down.

But I am normally with my family, business partner, clients or employees in the vehicle and as soon as I am alone and not roaming I turn into Speed Racer again.

Little do insurance companies know that I plan on getting on TRT when I'm older. Seen too many guys in their 30's with man tits. Fuck that.

>Special snowflake model
It's the top of the line model moron. The special snowflake model was the F-Type Project 7

>Britain can't compete with the CTS-V
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJ21dFKJJU

>It's the top of the line model moron. The special snowflake model was the F-Type Project 7
You said F-Type R and then changed to SVR. And still your coupe can't consistently beat the Caddy sedan, pathetic.
>600 hp
kek
burgers and yuros unite against the eternal anglo

I don't live in bongistan but judging from all the videos of angry bongs yelling at the tv license man from behind the door I don't think anybody actually pays them

I find it real funny when I watch an American channel and half the ads are about "TRT for men with low T"

They are so cucked that they are afraid to even say "Testosterone"

I find that I don't like speed, I like the sensation of acceleration. Instead of going 140 on the highway, I like to take corners fast and zoom out of them, or try and aim for a good line in my lane within a curve, and the G's satisfy me more than just going fast

I said the F-Type R because I didn't know you were going to try the Race track meme, though to be fair that's all Veeky Forums seems to care about. You literally asked me a question that had nothing to do with track racing or comparing cars and then you do that. There are a slew of British cars I'd love to drove compared to the Cadillac CTS. McLaren P1 LM, Range Rover SVR, Jaguar XJ220, Aston Martin Vulcan. Why don't you compare those to the Caddy since you love them so much?

Get a comfy barge and join the comfy master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBwq_2e1XY

I didn't say CTS, I said CTS-V.
And my bet was that you'd rather drive a Jag than a Cadillac, and you admitted it already.
>McLaren P1 LM
Not even comparable and there's no data.
>Range Rover SVR
No data, would probably get smoked.
>Jaguar XJ220
Hardly comparable and there's no laptimes. The CTS-V is as fast from 0 to 100 kph and faster from 100 to 200. The XJ220 wins in top speed. That said, there's laptimes to compare it to the Corvette, which makes more sense. And the Corvette smokes it.
>Aston Martin Vulcan
Track only car and no data.

>trying to “““drift””” on a highway in a fwd shitbox
>sandniggers

can confirm, landyacht bestyacht
t. gs430 owner

Enjoy your newfound patience and never having to worry about speeding tickets again, I guess.
>tfw have to fight the urge to sit at 100 mph on open highways
>always try to go as fast as I think I can get away with
My shit is doomed to be fucked up.

Same here these speed limits are for 1940s cars

>tfw liberals hate driving

If I'm driving a Jag it's not because of lap times. I really don't see why you're trying to hate so hard on the British vehicles because I'd rather drive one than an American car. To be honest, I'd rather drive a ATS-V or a Viper ACR before touching the Caddy. Now go away All.

Rich conservative businessmen have drivers

Seriously, why is shit like pic related set at 65 mph?

Holy balls, dude.

>caring about lap times
No one cares if car x did a better lap time than car y.

Many people buy cars to go fast, others buy cars to have fun and others get a car to just go around town and not walk and use the bus.

Lap times are not everything, maybe you would realise it if you didn't sperg out so much.

It's unbeleivable that "using a television without a license" is an actual crime anywhere in the world. It sounds like some joke law some playwrite would make up for a comedy set in communist East Germany or something.

>buying British cars ever
British cars are so shit they make yankee cars look good.

>there are no corners but I must drift

>tfw

>I'd rather drive a ATS-V or a Viper ACR before touching the Caddy.
>drive an ATS-V
>before touching the Caddy

>too narrow lanes
>not long enough straights
>no center barrier (grass doesn't count, you need at least guardrails or new jersey barriers)
>only two lanes per direction
t. engineeringfag

I ride sport bikes and watch Motorcycle fail videos regularly, and still ride like a dumbass, you have no excuse OP.

>Not reading before and finding out that the Cadillac I was referring to was the CTS-V

What are you high? I like American cars as much as the next guy, but don't discredit the British motor industry. Aston Martin, BAC, McLaren and others can definitely make American cars look bad.

>Aston Martin, BAC, McLaren and others can definitely make American cars look bad.
Press S to spit

DESU I don't think it's even that bad of an idea. The risks of taking T when you're young is that your body stops producing it naturally, when you're old your body is already not producing it anyways. If you have a good job and have the money why wouldn't you want to have a good body and high sex drive for the rest of your life?

I think i get why they dont believe in seat belts

good luck dying in the car..

Last year after I got my Mustang I spent most of the fall driving home from my girlfriend's at 120 on weekends. This year I rarely go faster than traffic (already about 75 in a 55.) Just doesn't feel fun any more vs the risk of getting a killer ticket or wrecking.

Might want to hold in that spit sweetie.

>sweetieposting

>only accident I've ever caused was due to understeer

FWD is truly cancer.

Have the Saudis not invented seatbelts yet?

>Shitposting

>BBC

Good, but Democracy Now is patrician tier.

>This butthurt over someone listening to the radio past mind night.

Fucking crazy Arabs drifting on straightaways with grandma tier cars turning the dome lights and flashers on for no reason.

Did anyone else see that video where some Arabs got an SUV on two wheels and changed a tire going down the highway? Unfortunately can't post link.

YOU MUST DRIVE FASTER, UNTIL THE THRILL OF SPEED OVERCOMES THE FEAR OF DEATH

ass devastated FWD fangirl

this lol

speed != fun. do you have rallycross track in your location?