Objectively speaking, is this the best supercar?

>affordable at *only* 200k
>very reliable by supercar standards
>more sales than any other supercar with 3000 units a year (better than the GT-R)
>demolished the Nurburgring record
>even has a cheap RWD model for purists

It also has an NA V10 instead of more fucking turbos like everything else today, but that's more of a subjective thing.

Is it faster than the GT3? Same cost pretty much. I'd probably go with a porche instead of that meme looking thing.

Only 200k? Lmao when will the poor fags learn, if you drive a car worth less than 500k girls will literally laugh at you

I love the Huracan but...

>Affordable at only 200k
R8 is cheaper and basically the same

>Very reliable by Suprcars standards
R8 doesn't suffer from Italian issues though it probably is just as bad

>Most sold supercar
Can't argue here

>Demolished Nurb record
Using special tires

>Even has RWD model for purists
Can't argue here

I'd say it's be more like a tie between the R8 and the Huracan.

So popular is good now? I seem to recall the mustang getting shit cause everyone and their mother owned one

Same engine, chassis, drivetrain, transmission. It's basically a choice between subtle luxury or loud performance.

>affordable at 150-170k (depending on options)
>reliability no car in its class could match using parts tried and tested by Honda a trusted shitbox maker (no expensive delicate parts breaking guaranteed)
>quiet when you need it due to electric motors and sounds sexy (especially for a V6) when you want it
>21 MPG City best fuel economy in class
>Ultra comfy and has been noted by some to be the best comfort in class
This would probably exist on the opposite end of the spectrum as it does trade benchracing for more practicality.

You seem to have posted the wrong image

Mustangs got shit on because everyone bought the V6 and pretended they were badass. Also it depends on where the car made and all that. The 05' - 09' mustang had a sort of douche bag vibe about it....

Nope, i did indeed post the Best NSX.

You seem to have the wrong images saved, my friend.
Let me help you out :)

Double checked. Best NSX Folder seems legit.

Y'all both got the wrong one.

>more sales than the GTR

lolno

you might need to rename your folders then
you are confusing the heterosexual version called the NSX with this faggotry hybrid that could as well be called NoSeX

>heterosexual
>NA V6
jej

>modern Italian design without the shit reliability
vs
>911 with a big ass spoiler on it

I love Porsche but this is a no-brainer

i see literally no point in driving a v10 anything lambo. its basically showing you dont have the sense or the cheddar to get the flagship v12. thats what lamborghini is about, not some watered down high seller which pays for their R&D.

lamborghini basically rolling jewelery anyways. most times i think someone with a love for driving would take that $200k and go for something else.

>no proper manual transmission
If I buy a car for a fun driving experience, why do I want one where a big part of the driving experience is taken away from me?

because these cars are driven by the types of people that dont give a shit about that stuff.

do you think the small time celeb who buys these really gives a shit about the love of driving lol

its a fashion, status piece. people see a lambo and they dont know or care if its v10 or v12, if it has paddle shifter or the gated manual transmission. lamborghini in its quest to become the best selling supercar brand has chosen a path that diverges from what cars like the countach and diablo accomplished.

>literally can't sell even a third of the sales the Huracan can
>selling even worse than the famously hard-to-sell Viper

Nobody wants this piece of shit when the R8/570S/Huracan are immensely better for only a little more.

Manual drivers are poorfags who can't even be bothered to buy new cheap cars, let alone new supercars. There is literally no reason for automakers to have a manual option for them because nobody will buy them. You know how many manuals the last gen R8 sold? Less than 5%.

I'd choose a used Porsche Turbo S.

Maybe it's my preferance but also I don't like getting attention. Lamborghinis has always been about "I SCREAM FOR ATTENTION". Majority like that and I respect their preference. But to my likeness, I like the Turbo S.

Both the R8 and the Huracan sounds similar but the Huracan is a bit tuned to look more different.

>Murican indoctrination at its finest again