CTR vs RS vs GolfR

You're being offered one of these cars for free. The only catch is that you can only pick one of them.

Which do you pick Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOwz1UzoZHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CTR, duh

I like the ford because its blue.

This.

2018 Type R.

Already owned a Ford hot hatch and want something better built. The Golf R is boring VW junk.

This guy gets it.

3 FWD hatchbacks, they may be quite quick but hardly going to set your soul alight.
Well Ford are the 4th least reliable car company according to the TUV and RAC so let's rule out the Focus. After that it gets a bit hard. The Civic is faster but probably too harsh to live with every day so the Golf.

>3 FWD hatchbacks
One FWD hatchback. You could argue 2 if you want to count the haldex in the golf R and most people would agree.
Focus RS not so much though considering it can send 70% of power to a single rear wheel.

I pick this.

Born in a Civic, die in a Civic

I would take the civic because I could dd it and it doesn't have angry fishface syndrome.

correct answer

so many FWD cucks

i'll have this RS

Could I swap the Type R for the 2017 version?

Fpbp

Massive Honda fanboy here, would pick the focus rs any day of the week, both of the other two are trash

My mind says Focus RS but my dick says Type R.

Overall I'm gonna have to say the RS assuming it has the RS2 package and the blue paint job.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

The fastest car to 60 and the 1/4 mile.

here

Faggot

Golf R all day long, mostly because I'm addicted to my German cars.

Choke to death on a vape pen.

golf r because its the only one thats is automatic

>Golf R

Scirroco

Id go ford. my ranking is

Ford
Vw
Honda

The civic looks to cartoony and over worked.

You know he GKN twinster system is just s copy of the Haldex one right? Except the current Haldex can now do 100% to the rear according to Audi. It doesn't change the fact the Golf and RS are primarily FWD

This thread needs more Cupra

Golf because it's the only one that doesn't look like autistic running shoe.

>literally a Golf R engine

for like 10k less

Fiesta RS.

Basically, a Fiesta ST with 10-15K worth of parts thrown at it. Should be a lot more fun than all of these porkers.

exactly,or even the bocanegra

Civic Type R. Currently dealerships are selling them at way above MSRP so all I'd have to do is undercut them a bit and it's easy money. Fuck all these cars. If I had to own a hot hatch I'd get an i30N

>Focus RS
>Basically a fiesta St
What

>reading comprehension

Golf R, because I own one, Its the best DD and the new model has virtual cockpit.

It's more like the FoST than the FiST.
Drive one and see for yourself sometime.

No one said A45 AMG. Damn this thread is shit

>auto cuck
Have fun benchracing shift times instead of enjoying yourself while driving.

>he still hasn't reread the first post

Welp, time to kill myself.

golf r obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=BOwz1UzoZHc

I'm not into that nerd shit.

I can enjoy a good drive even with an auto.

>objectively better car
HURRRR DURRRR VAPE XDDD

This

>Can't refute that there is no reason to buy anything mentioned in this thread over the STI
>resorts to "hurrr vape faggot"

What happened to Veeky Forums?

You can try

>too many doors