Fun first car

Hey Veeky Forums, need advice with buying my first car, I'm looking for something that is:
-cheap to buy / upkeep
-cool to own / fun to drive
-relatively small
Generally speaking looking for small coupes (or hatchbacks) that would be fun to have and wouldn't require lots of money or mechanical knowledge to keep in decent shape.
Now the thing is I live in Poland so the sticky and usual responses may not be really applicable.
I'm prepared to pay up to 10k PLN (around 2.7k USD - says google), but obviously the cheaper - the better, and honestly as a first car I would obviously prefer something as cheap as possible.

tl;dr - Looking for a fun and cheap first car in Poland, up to 10k PLN (~2.7k USD).

Give me some suggestions with any additional comments you might have and I will check around for prices in my area and consider anything I find interesting.

Anybody?
The cars I've been thinking about include the likes of Miats, Honda Prelude, Civic, Huyndai Coupe, BMW 3, Toyota Celica, MRS and such, but since I have almost no real world experience with cars I have no idea if any of those would be any good for me.

1999-2004 mustang sounds like what your looking for just make sure you get the GT

>Mustang
>in Poland
>implying it's a small and cheap car
thanks for nothing bruh

Those older Mustangs actually aren't that big. Maybe they're expensive in Poland though?

They are kinda expensive here

Eg Civic hatch is cheap, easy to work with, you can find em anywhere in the world, nice mpg, an all around nice starter

First gen twingo

V8 F-body
Just do it my dude

Reading your post, I was already planning to reccomend a Toyota Celica because it's what I started out with. Loved that car to death.

Sounds decent I guess.
Anything I should know when looking for one?

Yeah I know memes and shit but nah m8

Can you even read?

Which one did you have? Can you tell me something more about it?

>I'm prepared to pay up to 10k PLN (around 2.7k USD - says google)
You need more money. My general rule of thumb is to not pay less than $4k for a car if you want it to be reliable and not need immediate repairs.
Really cheap cars are always basketcases that should've been junked years ago.

Not really, it's quite a different situation in here, you can actually get a really decent car for less than 10k (even though it looks like nothing in dollars), that's why I said usual advice is not really applicable.

Alright eurofuck I didn't realize you were in Hitler's bottom bitch country
In that case I have no idea

If you have nothing to say then don't say anything and [spoiler]suck my uncircumcised dick, you fat shit.[/spoiler]

checked

Poland confirmed can't into quints

Those are actually quints, you uneducated murrilard.

Lol. What the fuck is that? A hot sauce packet?

hownew.ru

please post the coins/keys/straw webms

also are there cr-x's in poland?

>also are there cr-x's in poland?
sure

Fiat Punto MK2

get e36 or golf like every other slav scum

Mazda miata

Getting anything but a shitbox for a first car is retarded, trust me.

VW golf

>Which one did you have? Can you tell me something more about it?
Had a 1986 coupe, was the fun wheel drive model. Easy upkeep, learned a lot about wrenching and cars in general with it. Parts were cheap.

>spoonfeed me but keep in mind I'm a special snowflake
Get over your daddy issues and just get something without relying on everyone else's approval, you already have a list faggot

>50k for 1966 in meh condition
Welcum to Potatoland.

And even though it's like $13-14k, avarege income per month is like 3k PLN (which is about 800 dollars per month...)
And not to mention our shit gas prices

Jak chcesz jakieś tanie autko to zostaje ci pierwsza gen. TT (często montują w nim gaz), zarówno E46 lub E36, MR2 (polecam rozglądać się za Mk.I-B), standardowe Civic-i, CRX-y i Del Sol-e.
Miatę też byś pewno znalazł, ale 90% tych tańszych mają jakieś wiejskie przeróbki typu drzwi w stylu Lambo.

Możesz się też przeprowadzić do Anglii (bo widzę że masz dobry angielski). Tam będziesz miał wszystko za śmieszne pieniądze.

Yeah but he was dissing Poland. Casserole

yo bratanki. hun here. i was in similar situation 2 weeks ago and bought a 98 del sol. its a blast. also checked out some celicas they also seemed fine. if you are willing to go dönerrepublik nordtürkei for your shitbox there is plenty of both cheaply. just dont forget your crowbar

>Tam będziesz miał wszystko za śmieszne pieniądze.

Również wynajem 1000eu+ za 1 pokojowe mieszkanie, jesli chcialby przeprowadzic sie do londynu.

Ale masz prawde, tutaj mozna znalesc 100% nie zmodifikowane Miaty NA-NB za 1000-2000eu, albo i cos takiego jak Ep2 Type-S 2000-3000.

Reported for racism

No niby prawda, ale cóż zrobić?

Wat you twat?

Nice, what about the 6th gen with FWD? Seems like there's plenty of them here.

>approval
Learn to fucking read shithead, I need opinions and shit, since like I said this will be my first car and I'm not sure wat to choose

Isn't 1st gen TT just a Golf in coupe? Dunno about it really.
There are also plenty of NB Miats under 10k that look normal.
MR2's that aren't really shit condition / crashed seem very rare in here for that price.
I used to live in England for 6 months and didn't like it so I moved back, don't want to go into detail but both places have their bad sides imo.

Kek, nice.

Jak dla mnie to kupuj e36
Dobre przyspieszenie, łatwy tuning i przednia zabawa w zimie
Uważaj tylko żeby nie kupić jakiegoś nieudanego projektu od sebicjusza albo w połowie zardzewiałego wraka od Mirka

post yfw poland takes over Veeky Forums

>Mustang in Poland
calm down go ride a bus

>Nice, what about the 6th gen with FWD? Seems like there's plenty of them here.
I have seen a couple decent looking ones around, but don't care for the headlights.
Do you have any 5th gen ones? Sorta looks like the one I had but a little more round around the edges.

Polak OP why not get a bike instead? :^) 600cc's can be found for less than £2k

This get an old golf they're fun

I'll look around for some decent ones.

Yeah there are some.

Too unpractical/uncomfortable imo.

Just be careful, compare the price to list of modifications, if it features like 10 diffrent changes and is sold for 2000zł then avoid it like fire

K race my bus against yours faggot, pink slips on the line

correct answer

Polak here. Consider these:
-e36 compact (the 140bhp ver)
-civic/crx
-volvo 850
-pop up lights celica
-mk2 punto 1.4 100hp, these come with 6-speed

All of these are cheap, simple, easy to work on, and have abundance of available parts. I got myself e36 coupe 318is, shitty bodyjob, but no structural rust and engine runs great.Fun to have.

I feel like celicas aren't worth it, unless AWD
You just get a boring fwd and from the ones that I've seen, noone was even close to fast

Suzuki Swift Sport.