Unreliable modern cars don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/03/consumer-reports-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-basically-lives-dealer-service-bay/
carscoops.com/2017/07/thats-embarassing-alfas-giulia.html?m=1
jalopnik.com/the-alfa-romeo-giulia-is-the-perfect-unreliable-italian-1796883384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I won't shitpos-

-st

thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/03/consumer-reports-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-ti-basically-lives-dealer-service-bay/

Said nobody ever

alfa romeos are literally art pieces u can decorate your garage with

good god they are beautiful

carscoops.com/2017/07/thats-embarassing-alfas-giulia.html?m=1
You know what Alfa stands for dontcha?

You know you can post literally any modern car and it still works, right?

A well decorated turd is still a turd

Maybe Fiat, but that's about it. Everything else is far and away in terms of reliability. Alfa's are really the only car make you actively worry about breaking down when you drive them. Even in cheap American cars, you don't have to worry about the car shitting itself. If your check engine light comes on, it's probably an easy fix.

who thought it was a good idea combining Fiat and Chrysler? they both produce the only modern car engines that still have regular, violent failures under 100k miles

I drove a mk1 Punto for a while and never had to worry about it. Though yes, america in general considers european cars less reliable than europe itself, and maybe it does happen, but I do think most of that is played by the fuel's different octane levels in continents (and yes, I'm aware of the RON-AKI conversion).
We have to take into account over here the base fuel is RON95/AKI91, so our engines are developed with that in mind as a minimum (see for instance the Dodge Dart's 1.4 Turbo), while RON91/AKI87 hasn't sold here for years. So of course they won't run as well with your base fuel, and that does, I'm sure, cause problems in the long run.

Do you have data to support this claim...?

Fiat Group cars are pretty good these days. Fiat Panda and 500 have been reliable and cheap cars over the years. Their diesel engine can be found in Opel and Suzuki as well.

jalopnik.com/the-alfa-romeo-giulia-is-the-perfect-unreliable-italian-1796883384

>Jalops Giulia is broken
>Motor Trends Giulia is broken
>Road&Tracks Giulia is broken
>Sunday Times Giulia is broken
>Pistonheads Giulia is broken
>Consumer Reports Giulia is broken
>Car&Drivers Giulia(s) are all broken

It's actually funny how every single one sent to a publication has problems. Also the interior is cheaply built like a GM car, but at a much higher price point.

A-FIX
LIT
FGAIN
A-TONY

Americunts and their bought media. The car didn't break in Europe.

>Alfa Romeo
more like Beta Romeo haha

In Europe you're sold French garbage that probably makes Italian garbage seem acceptable by comparison. Not here.

>Revs the engine while it is cold
>Don't use oil or other unuseful liquids
>car breaks down
DAMN YOU ALFA ROMEO, YOU UNRELIABLE SHIT!
Mrrica pls

F ound
O n
R oad
D ead

Fucked
Over
Rebuilt
Dodge

Meanwhile in the rest of the world the car magically works flawlessly.

Gee I wonder why

FIX
OT
RGAIN
DONY

Oh shut up. I want a purely Italian car, not experimental enhanced by Germans.