Panamera Sport Turismo shooting brake wagon

What went so right?

How do you feel about wagons making a comeback as enthusiast cars?

Crossovers are the normie car.

To be quite honest i drive a 16 gti and its the most well biult sports car you can get at the 25 k level. Add all the bells and wistles and ita just so damn amazing... All in all it doesnt matter what the V.A.G. puts out it just comes out well. Even the base polo has more standard feature than all of its competitors at an aggressive price point. I would kill for any Porsche and id say the same for audi. And for all of those who wanna cqll me a shill i an ameri-kindafat that used to swear by american brands i even had a transam as my weekend car but i bought my gti from chevy because it killed everything they had. I was just blown away. Looks, power, features, the little golf line traits like the shift knob. The vw dealer by me has shit service but i can say that they do make amazing cars.

I'd prefer proper grand tourers that aren't stratospherically expensive, but fags only care about raw numbers and not a smooth ride at high speed over long distances

But that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Is this some copypasta?

>4 doors
Not a gt car

I find it highly amusing that they can't call it a "station wagon". Oh no, we dare not call it that. It's a "shooting brake" instead. That sounds sooo much better. You know what I think they should call it? The Porsche Pretentious.

no one in Europe says station wagon

>not knowing what shooting brake is
Pleb.

I drove my dad's 2015 hybrid

even in "sports" mode it handles like a fat truck and that's exactly what every panamera is

a fat truck, only good for autobahn racing
and even then, going faster than 200km/h in this thing, the steering starts to feel rebellious as if the car WANTS to understeer even while going into a long flat curve

>smooth ride
>those wheels

It's a German car company so it'd be a Kombi/estate, not a station wagon.
And no company here calls their estates "estate" or "Kombi." (Except Skoda, they literally do call them Combi.)
>VW - Variant
>Audi - Avant
>Mercedes - T Model
>BMW - Touring
>Ford - Turnier
>Opel/Vauxhall - Sports Tourer

They actually call it Sports Turismo, autismo.

>Volvo - Sportswagon

Mercedes is only one who calls them that.

>What went so right?
porsche ag

>shooting brake
>5 doors

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

>panamera
>a fat truck
i mean, compared to what? An f1 car?

kek

crossovers and wagons are normie tier