/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/to6tj
chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/index.html#/list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

This is the P4 Investigation Team. Say something nice about them!

>pg just ruined Makoto for me
Thanks

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

They were good at rescuing people and bringing happiness to their small town.

streamable.com/to6tj

P5 DAN TRAILER JUST LEAKED HOLY FUCK

Naoto's my wife. I hope she had a good birthday. I mark it on my calendar every year. One day...

So can someone tell me how Hifumi would raise her and Joker's cute daughter?

/PG/ SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FORM!

jamie molloy

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Someone post images of very-good-Tora

Could I land a Jumbo Jet on Haru's fivehead? Let's find out!

>Trying to get crystal skull to spawn
>Not getting any reinforcements from enemies in yaldy world
send help

Pg could probably ruin breathing for you if you stay here long enough

I miss when it was dead

Its a cute headband, suck it up.

I bet she'd tell excellent bedtime stories.

The one can't be without the true other
So let's get together, see what we can uncover

Rise a cute! I love Rise!

I miss dead /pg/ so much.

I bet aigis gives good succ

Okay but is Persona 5 Kino?

ONE

THAT DEFINES YOUR WORLD

GIVES YOU TRUTH AND LIFE

They might as well have, I'll stop breathing shortly anyways.
I can't live with this.

>Futaba denies what her shadow is saying is the truth

>He shadow doesn't take on its demon form to fight you

why the fuck is futaba's shadow the only one that is kind, doesn't say things bluntly, and doesn't radicalize against her for not accepting her?

By all the things we've learns in 1-4 her shadow should have shifted into a demon there to fight with her mom.

Becky is that you, nya?
You have to read a book to enjoy movies. So, yes.

>Fight starts.
>"It's time."
>Change persona.
>"For Tuna!"

hehehhhhhhehhh

>broke up with girlfriend of 3 years because she started to annoy the hell out of me
>turned down two girls who I've been friends with for years in the weeks since
>just finished jerking off thinking of the last scene of P3 in NG+ with Mitsuru telling you she loves you

Should I kill myself?

No matter how hard I try fucking almighty amp will not fucking appear.

i wish the ps3 version could screenshot

For blogging, yes.

In Tales of Xillia 2, you get the option to add voice acting to the silent protagonists choices. I wouldve loved if they did something like that in P5. Especially with this being the most talking we've heard from a Persona protagonist

I am really looking forward to a P4 remake on a better engine.
P4 always looked so comfy when Soejima drew it, it's gonna be great.

Best cast that ultimately deserved a better game

>finally escaped the nightmare that is P4
>talking about a remake

You shut your whore mouth.

maybe we should give persona 4 some time to rest? christ.

I honestly can't decide if I love the P5 cast more than the P4 cast by this point. The P4 cast are all just so charming and loveable in their goofiness, but I'm starting to feel as if the P5 cast might just edge them out.

imagine p4 in the p5 engine, the mainstreets of inaba bustling with people, fully explorable junes, not to mention the TV world would look really good

I wanna buy Naoto's game!

What are you talking about? Futaba doesn't reject her shadow like characters do in 4. She doesn't believe it when it tells her things because her memories have been repressed.

Maybe it was because Futaba wasn't directly denying it? She kind of knew the shadow was right and you can tell the shit the shadow was saying was obviously bothering her. Especially in that cutscene before the boss fight where she starts to realize she's been lied to.

I don't think her shadow was particularly different from other people's shadows, it still said a bunch of uncomfortable shit to her. Futaba, instead of outright telling the shadow to fuck off and pulling a YOU'RE NOT MEEEEE, chose to silently listen and eventually accept it.

I don't know, but I think it's because of the circumstances regarding Futaba's situation that kind of explains why her shadow wasn't AS MUCH of a cunt as the shadows from P4.

I like the girls on the bottom left and right.

I didn't say they're going to announce it on 8/2 or anything, just someday in the future

And they improve the story! No more Marie!

Doesn't P4G count as something of a remake, though?

Did she say "You're not me!" specifically

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming best girl

More like an enhanced port.

Yes, Mitsuru is a terrible match for Door-lkun

>nickelback

holy shit who's room is this

But we're getting a remake of P3, a game that actually kinda needs one since there's no definitive version like P4 has with Golden.

Anyone else try to time battles with the music? I know I'm not the only one

Is there a complete fusion chart anywhere, please?

Unless something drastic happens between me finishing the 7th palace and the end of the game I feel like the P4 main cast is much much better than P5s all around.

P5 really excels with its side characters though. Hifumi, Ohya, Takemi, Iwai, Chihaya and even the little fuckin kiddo were all top tier.

The main cast was just kinda i dunno, they were strong characters but their slinks just felt so fuckin flat for the most part

Yosuke

She never denied that her Shadow was herself. Also, she aleady created a monster to kill herself, and her Shadow knows killing the original will kill her too.

Makoto seems like she'd be a Nickelback fan.

If they make it look and feel as good as P5 (and direct control, jesus) I'd pay $60 for that.

For that guy earlier

Just use this.

chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/index.html#/list

The concept of P4 was so good, P5 is shit compared to it

I think I'm in love with /pg/

Would /pg/ be a good mother?

user, did you really played the game?
Futaba accepted her shadow by knowing the true reason of her mothers death

>why the fuck is futaba's shadow the only on that is kind

Because Futaba's life before meeting the PT was alredy shit, a bit late and she would commite suicide.

Remember that Shadow are your supressed desires, no some evil twin that says ''lol imma expose all ur dirty secrets''. Futaba knew from the begining that she dind't have to do anything with her Mother's dead, yet she still blamed her for it.

There are no Nickelback fans in 20XX

wow you're the user from the other thread who asked about a lucifer build, you actually fucking went out and did it you mad man.

Shoji Meguro is a god.

>Yusuke is the broke friend

>Labrys has exhaust ports!
>Labrys is well built!
>Labrys is beautiful!
>Labrys is shiny!
>Labrys is cute!
>Labrys has a chain knuckle!
>Labrys is an angel!
>Labyrs is innocent!
>Labrys is sad!
>Labrys is silly!
>Labrys is for kisses!
>Labrys is cool!
>Do not fist robot girls!
>Labrys is awesome!
>Labrys is sultry!
>Labrys is pure!
>Labrys is amused!
>Labrys is quality!
>Labrys is Wheel of Fortune!
>Labrys is canon!
>Labrys is a toaster!
>Labrys is a robot!
>Labrys is a Shadow Operative!
>Labrys is Robot Jesus!
>Labrys is Labrys, not Rabirisu!
>Labrys is best girl!

M-Messiah?

cheers

>stayed up too late
>can hear birds starting to wake up outside

god dammit

my lifestyle has become so unhealthy since this game came out

/pg/ wouldn't be a good anything
No-Good /pg/

>Broke
>Still keeps using his money to buy frivolous shit and gifts for his friends
>tfw I'm Yusuke

Thanks famalams.

It'd probably be that with the FeMC stuff and The Answer added, if P3 actually got polished up to the level of P5 it would probably end up being my favorite in the series

Same my man.
It's already 9AM here.

i might be if i had a vagina

I want to test how sturdy Rabirisu is while she talks to me in her bonor-inducing accent. Fuck I'm hard just thinking about her voice.
>Whaddya think ya doin?

>been damn near nocturnal since release
fuck this game

Ill see that and raise you this

I am disgusted with the battle theme. It is grotesque how it focused on masturbation.

>tfw broke friend
>people keep offering to pay for me just to get me to come out of the house
I'm in here because I'm broke and don't want to be a burden! Leave me to die

How can I get new Persona if they keep dying when I hit them with their weakness?
I'm playing on merciless

WHAT IS SHE DOING

They fuggin?

I just graduated from an MFA program, and while I never met any Yusuke's exactly, I can I sure you that many artists do in fact deal with poverty because they can't function in normal society, and that this is not a minor problem.

At first she denied what it was saying, wanting to believe in the lies, which is what always triggers the shadows.
She insisted in front of shadow that she was the one who killed her mother, essentially calling it a liar, denying the harsh truths it was dealing out.

Stop playing on Merciless, Merciless is for NG+ when you already have everything.

Use Miracle/Lucky Punch or the Gun skill you get from Tower.

go to bed futaba

I need to see what Ann[e] looks like after that

For sure