Is it true that motorcycles help you get laid?

I recently heard someone offer expert (I think) dating advice, and one of the techniques to helping you get somebody is to ride a motorcycle
Is this true or just bullshit Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably lose some weight first, fatass. However if self confidence is part of your problem, feeling as close to death as you do on a bike might help you realize there are worse things than getting blown off by some slut.

It's probably bullshit.

Knowing me, I'm going to die a virgin.

Too ugly and self hating to ever get a gf, even a ZX10R or GSXR wouldn't help.

It's just bullshit. Window dressings like a fancy car or a bike won't help you if you're a poor ugly unappealing fatass loser with a terrible personality. Work on self improvement instead of looking for a shortcut.

Jsjdkand

>putting your life into the hands of someone you barely know

no sane woman does this

>expecting your first girlfriend to be sane

So, women are whores who are really self conscious of the fact they aren't sposed to be whores. You basically need to get them away from everyone else, and they'll let their inner whore loose.

A motorcycle is a great way to slip of with someone.
The novelty is enough of an excuse where they can be excited and not judged by their peers, and you just need to go, stop at some secluded spot like a river and you are guaranteed at least a legit shot at making out without being too creepy.

So, they can.

Really you just need to separate girls from their whore friends.

Motorcycles can be a relatively consistent aid here.

Godspeed user.

>know a guy
>absolute unfuckable
>refuses to buy a car since his volvo was stolen
>spends 3x as much maintaining a yamaha touring bike as a DD
>it rains 6 months out of the year, 120" average
>complains about how he has to borrow work truck all the time
>can't get large amounts of groceries yet still manbarge status
>has disabled fuckbuddy who takes the bus
>refuses to ride his bike
i talk shit about him but only b/c he's a bitch
who can't into a cheap car and self-realization
he's an all right friend
>older than me
>can't drive stick
such a bitch tho

>putting your life into the hands of someone you barely know

Except they do, women are whiling to raw fuck someone whose name they don't even know and met 20 mins before.

They only help if you're already good looking and don't immediately come off as a loser, sperg, etc. If a chick is into you because you have a bike it's because she was already into you and its a way for her to slide in and do something fun with you.

So if you're overweight, a NEET and aren't already like able a bike isn't going to do jack shit for you except attract the attention of dude bros at gas stations.

Exactly, user. Can't just buy a bike and get pussy but if you can pull it off you're pulling.

Yes, even if you're autistic. You have to be really attractive though.

Women love dangerous guys (it's the reason the bad boy trope is a thing) and motorcycles are quite dangerous. It's there subconscious desire to tame the uncivilized man.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA

I bought my first motorbike back in March and I still haven't had sex this year.

What bike?

CRF450X

Are you fat/short/ugly or all of the previously mentioned?

A motorbike is an attractant. You still have to be interesting enough to close the deal yourself.

Get one anyways. It will open a new social circle, and therefore new pools of women.

Did you turn it into a supermoto or what? If not then you're a fucking retard. How are girls going to see you on it if you can't even drive it on roads?

The X means I can take it on the road.

How often do you ride?

Nope.

You'll be just as unattractive, except now people will constantly tell you how their brother's girfriends's aunt's ex-boyfriend's stepbrother's half cousin's walk-in lover's ex wife's daughter's fuckbuddy was killed to death by a motorcycle, even though it was actually his fault because he lane split at 100mph and a car cleaned him up.

Not to mention >buying a vehicle in the hopes it gets you laid

Here's your (You).

You tell me

Bikes make you get laid, but only after you get a girl to agree to go out with you. It doesn't attract women, it just makes them wet once they come around.

This. Applies to exotics / sports cars as well. If you have no sauce to begin with then the whip won't help.

This thread reeks of incel

>dailies motorcycle
He'll probably do fine in a stick shift shitbox.