youtube.com/watch?v=w81mcQxwvgw
nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mdu7lYlqtLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>R,I.P

>what car?
>do you bring friends?
>what beer?

remember that crashing costs 15k € on average :-)

no, more like a few hundred euros for guardrail damage & towing

+ your insurance rates going up by 28738973%

I guess that's why they love to see all those GTIs and 3 compacts on the ring.

make sure to film the thing.
you'll be the hero of Veeky Forums

>more like a few hundred euros for guardrail damage & towing
wat.
that must be included in the ticket price as insurance.

what your actual insurance says about this is of course something different but I don't think they make you pay for the burgerking rail

Base fee for attendance of armco truck: €150
Removing damaged armco: €10/metre (x2 or x3 or x4 for multiple-height sections)
Replacement armco: €31/metre (x2 or x3 for double/triple height)
Removing damaged armco posts: €5.10 each
Replacing armco post: €39 each
Safety car attendance: €82 per 30 mins (car + 2 people)
Circuit closure: €1,350 per hour
Recovery truck: €500 (inc VAT)

He filmed his Twingo hooning the last time already but I think he said he won't go again with his twingo this year but if he's still here he will probably clarify this

youtube.com/watch?v=_guSkLluhPo

>not fixing the camera to the dash or rear seats

why even bother

i actually am taking the twingo again this year

i'm probably going to do at least 1 lap. i don't want to push it too hard as i feel like i'm pushing my luck with this thing. bought it for a few hundred euros, and apart from oil changes i've literally spent 17 euros on the car for front brake pads.

it's done a 5000+km roadtrip to norway including a 1400km stint in ONE DAY at full speed on the autobahn, for like 4 hours, several trips to the north of germany, several trips to bretagne and 3 all out laps of the nurburgring...

as i don't currently have any other car worthy of the ring (blown the engine on the manta, and i'm selling it too...), i've decided to take the twingo again

wish me luck

>i actually am taking the Twingo again this year
OH FUCK I'm HYPED.
Godspeed and hopefully there will be some footage or at least some new pics.

i have 3 friends that crashed on the ring. one of them was the white civic type R that rolled like 7 times at schwedenkreuz

average cost is about 1k euro. because bongard makes you pay for the bullshit truck cleaning. the rest is covered by your insurance.

hope i wont crash though. the front tires are getting a bit low on thread too, i'm gonna have to be careful

I also want to know this

>the front tires are getting a bit low on thread too
aren't some fresh ones like 20bucks a pop?
I wouldn't cheap out if you want to hoon on hot asphalt on the burgerking AND want to get home in one piece

i'll take a gopro but as i said i probably won't be going all out this year (but i always say that)

many, many friends. more than 10 probably.

>modded calibra turbo
>convertible kadett E 2.0 limited edition (picrel)
>E46 convertible
>megane RS
>GT3RS 997
>Clio 4 RS

and more

as for the drinks we'll raid the Getränkemarkt tomorrow morning as usual. i'm gonna buy a case of paulaner just for myself

Oh shit, the mint condition Kadett you were talking about?
That takes balls since it would be a shame if some faggot crashes into it

tires are cheap as hell, like 40 euros in the bigger 14" size i've put on the car. but i wasn't supposed to be taking the twingo again so i didn't buy new ones. (was supposed to buy a honda city, deal fell through cause i couldn't get transportation for it, cause belgians sell you their cars without plates which is a problem. then i wanted to buy a T3 VW transporter. the guy led me on all of last week and pulled out of the deal at the last moment. fucker)

i have lots of 4X100 195/50/15 wheels with good rubber but they don't fit the twingo unfortunately (at least not with the stock suspension)

Reading through this ad, it's really cute what counted as luxury back then.

yeah, it cleaned up real nice (see pic)

we had a bitch of a time to put a stock exhaust back on since the old one was welded. also we had to do the timing belt and water pump as a preventative measure since no maintenance records. but apart from that it's been smooth sailing.

the friend who drives it doesn't know the track and is a good careful driver. last year i went faster around the track with the twingo than him in his 323i. so the car will be fine hopefully

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCKkkkk

youtube.com/watch?v=w81mcQxwvgw

my comfy scale just vaporized

You better set the fastest lap ever and break records

i've never reclined the seats like this to make a bed. not even once.

i might try it tomorrow if i'm drunk enough. i did take a tent though

in fact i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have to recline the seats like this anyway because i'm supposed to be taking our group's big-ass folding pergola that doesn't fit in anyone else's car

i passed 1 (ONE) car when i was there in may (webm related)

good luck user. hope you don't crash but if you do, make sure it's at YouTube corner

RX-8?

>tfw your autism level isn't high enough to keep F5ing this cam until the Jägertwingo appears tomorrow

nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

close, MX-5 NC

>tfw wanting to join but no car and too far away

um you don't get to bring friends

why not

Bane?

why have I seen so much baneposting on Veeky Forums today

they're not my friends

>They spelled Nürnburg wrong

Don't forget to freshen up the greyed out plastic parts.
You can actually restore it to the original shade by SOFTLY melting it up a bit using a heatgun (but better hide the painted parts under tinfoil or if possible get the grayed out parts out of there and treat them away from the painted parts)

youtube.com/watch?v=mdu7lYlqtLY