Car Buying Advice

So I'm trying to buy a Fiesta ST used...I'm looking at this 2014 Fiesta ST Race Red with Recaro Seats w/ 21k Miles...the dealership said 17k is final price. Is this deal worth it??

This is what that shill said....
Hello user , Jesse Valadez Sls Mgr here. Here's the final deal. Wholesale is 15,486.00 and the Retails is 16,712.00 Kelly Blue book notes , Fair Market Value is 15486.00 to 17500.00, You can buy this for 15486.00 Doc Fee 80.00 , DMV electronic fee is 10.50 , Registration for July 02, 2017 to July 2018. is 268.00, and your sales tax @ 8.25 for your city is 1284.20.------------ T O D is $ 17,128.00.------------ As you can see Taxes and Fees are . 1642.70. That means I would have to sell this to you for $ 13,843.00 to be at 15000.00 OTD. , That would be 1643..00 below Wholesale. , Bottom Line, I can't accept your offer. 17,128.00 is the final price. It's been good going back and forth but your offer is unrealistic. Jesse Valadez

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=SearchResultsPage&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d346#listing=172771999
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not worth it, just walk away.

Why not? That's around the price I'm seeing for these vehicles.

The only other one around the price has 32k miles and going for the same price but has a moonroof as well.

Just go to another dealership and show them the offer they gave you.

Repeat until you get a good deal.

t.Bought similar Fiesta for 14k

You can buy a new Fiesta ST for around 19k loaded brand new. Why would you get a 3 year old car for 2k less?

What he said, if you want to rub it in pull up in your new Fiesta that you bought for not much more money.

Just get a civic for 3k or buy something actually good for 15k.

i bought a st1 FoST with extended warranty included for less than 17k a while back.

Recaros do bump up the price in a FiST, but it will be worth it imo, the cloth seats are just flat in comparison. I'd say 12-16k tops for most low miles Recaro used 13-14 FiST.
I think before I got my ST i managed to talk down FiST2 2016 model down to around 20k otd with a tint and warranty upgrade pending. That was at a friendly dealer though.

if you're going to pay over 17k might as well get new and the ford special 0% 72 month financing offer imo like
said

Great here is what you do. Do to rival Ford dealer and talk to the salesmen and te him tour story and maybe exaggerate the rudeness of the salesman. Ask him if he will look up the sales history if the car to find out if wholesale is true. Typically dealers up the price by 30-49%. The VIN number will tell you all you need to know. If the guy is telling the truth maybe consider buying. If he's lying call him out on it and see if he gives you wholesale +5%. If not go to the guy who helped you and be will find you a car

Fuck the FiST. If you live in texas go pick this up asap

cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=SearchResultsPage&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d346#listing=172771999

I've talked with a dealer they tried to sell me a 2017 FiST w/ Recaros and Moonroof for 26k

>Jesse Valadez

Sorry for sounding like /pol/, but tell that Mexican fuck to take that offer and shove it up his ass.

Go to another dealer, you can probably get a much better deal elsewhere.

FiST is an excellent car btw. Owned mine for a year now, great fun. Don't rush in for the first deal, shop around, and good luck

This is their response to the email I sent about the 2014 Recall and how my offer for 15k is valid.

Hello user, For all the reasons you just mentioned, If I were you , I wouldn't even consider this car. We will just keep it a little longer. user , You are right , we have had it a while , We have more money in this car , than it is advertised for, we are taking a loss at the price of 15486.00, that's not your problem , it's ours, Were not going to lose another 2000.00 . I am a sls mgr here , and have been here since 1969 , less 2 years in college. I've pretty well seen and heard it all. I spoke to the General Manager, and gave him all the info I gave you , he's not willing to accept your offer. . Jesse Valadez . we really don't need to communicate any further. ( I didn't know about the Fire Hazard recall) Why would you want to put yourself in danger ?. Jesse

What a fucking cuck

ill sell you my 2016 with recaros, 8k miles for 20k today :^)

seriously doubt they even asked the sales/general manager. old people don't like to work for you because they know they can make more money off you by being stubborn and insisting you're getting the best deal

I'd move to another dealer at this point, but maybe try calling again and getting in touch with the internet sales manager instead of some old fuck head who thinks it's worth 17k. Almost every internet sales manager i've talk to at dealerships are dudes who take 1000mg of caffeine a day ready to sell shit to you

>$17k
>for a 3 yr old fiesta

what the fuck

lol ur shit at car shopping. I can find a Focus ST in my area for under 15k.

Then teach me your ways. I've never done this before, I don't know what I'm doing.

Give them the stink eye, you will bring the price down by at least $1,000

Use cargurus and autotrader and just set a max price and the car u want within a 100mi radius. Not hard

Lmao tell those faggots that you're not retarded and they can go kick bricks.

I think the fiestas are actually worth more than the focus for some reason

but he's been there since 1969 minus 2 years for college. How can my intelligence possibly surpass his?

Thats dumb. The focus st is superior in every way. Why would you pay more money to go slower?

>17534439
Too much OP.

I bought mine, a '15, fully loaded with 1,900 miles on it last November for $19,000.