>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Tharja a best and canon

Here's a picture of my alt. No Taco but plenty of other great units. Should I make it my main instead?

If it's better than your main, as in more top tiers / 5*s and the IVs are good of course.

How's life in Australia m8

Build ideas for a -Def +Spd Titania?
Since I've been cucked out of her niche, I might as well fill another.

kys spic

I'm just about to roll lads
Sure hope you guys are ready for me to stream my suicide because I'll be getting fucking nothing at all

Post results.

>I'll be getting fucking nothing at all
Join the club. May the luckshitter light shine on your rolls.

Or not. No one tells the evil gacha gods what to do.

Good luck user!

good luck nigger

Post them orbs, let us guess on it.

We using this image again? Is there no other pics of either this couple or anything else you could've posted, TharjaAnon? Like come on man, you've gotta have a big enough stash to not repeat pics

I have a lot more I just really like that one

which bow is that Takumi use?

Time to guess lads

I tried to hypothesize with you fucking fagotsthat Celica would be the western release banner and you CONVINCED ME OTHERWISE
now I've got no other orbs for celica...

Post teams

Come on man, that's no excuse. Show your love with unique pics, not one in particular you just happen to like. Your drawing that you've deemed a wife deserves better from a non-existent person who loves her
Just sayin'
Also, if you made the thread, why didn't you just keep the trip on?

Firesweep. It's Faye's unique bow.

Bartre Raigh Sophia Donnel Takumi

Hector Kagero Ryoma Eirika Azura all with perfect IVs!

Best assist for a horse mage?

If I kept it on for the OP then people who have me filtered wouldn't be able to see it.

Hector
Healer
Laslow
Lilina
Shanna

>HM 2000

How the fuck

It has Linde, Ike, 4* Kagero and Tinyhands who boast effectively neutral natures, an +ATK/-RES 4* Cherche who wants either Barst or Cumilla's Brave Axe, Zephiel who is set to inherit from my bad Hector over Lyn, Lucina, and Taco pretty much. Both of them have Lobster and Ninian but the Lobster in my current main has +SPD/-ATK while the Ninian there has +RES/-SPD while the one pictured here has a +ATK/-DEF Lobster and a +HP/-DEF Ninian.

Here's a better picture since my USB cord sucks ass on transfers to my computer.

If you realise how much of a cancer you are that people filter you, why don't you just drop the trip?

She's my only one with 2k this guy has 4

I am twelve and what is a cake?

she's a dancer m8, you'll always use her in training new units, ghb and arena

Hector on top.
Ryoma right.
Azura bottom
random Taco left

You can't post here unless you're over 18.
And undisclosed action has been taken.

>am cancerous enough that people are able to filter me to not have to see any of it
>telling me to take my trip off
Think about that for a second, user. It's easier if anons just filter me instead of having to just hide individual anonymous posts or something.

Which FE girl would you rape if she were inexplicably presented to you tied up and unable to resist?

Nino!

SILQUE!

+Atk -Hp or +Def -Res Azura /feg/?

Could've been better, but could've been way worse as well

how do I salvage a +spd -def Alm?
he dies to every blue

Okay so, like, I just finished Conquest and want to play birthright and revelations now.
I have freeshop, do i just download them both seperately or is there some kind of trick to that?

Have you thought of maybe trying to be less of a cancer on this general?

You mistify me. You possess enough self awareness to realize people hate you, thus use a trip so they can filter you, but you don't have enough to know WHY, as you hypocritically call out waifufags for doing exactly what you do, but you do it WORSE most of the time. Cognitive dissonance much?

but Nino is for hugs not fugs!

My team is a bit different.

Oh and I forgot that Azura is in my alt over my main as well and she has +SPD/-ATK so only good for walling Reds, though the extra speed will allow her to cream some of the faster ones regardless.

The only difference is that the main has over 100+orbs currently over the alt which has 15 after rolling all of that on the Ike and Hero Fest banners.

what IV is that Sheena?

>Put a red unit against the type designed to counter them.
Really gets them neurons firing.

>Not even a good fodder
I'm sorry...

+spd -res Hector?

Or you can just post normally without your trips like other anons and people won't ever need to hide any posts.

Least you're a step closer to armor meme.

I realize why people hate me, it's been pointed out to me many many times.

I think I just care less and less each day or something.

I mean with all the "trip back on" posts people probably assume I post anonymously half the time anyway

>5*Sheena
>Marth
>G Tomebreaker
Solid roll if Marth is +spd even better

Awful, I'm sorry

except the requirement for a unit to be good is them destroying their own colour and the one they counter while surviving their weakness
Alm is pretty much only good against dragons and greens

inheritance fodder

So then you're a filthy attention whore hypocrite. Good to know. Why do you stay when everyone clearly doesnMt want you here?

It's alright, better than neutral
It'll make him survive better against a lot of stuff like tiki and Ike.
Ignore retards who think speed is on good for doubling.

>-res
>tiki
I don't think that'll help him much there.

Is there any circumstance where a +spd-res Nino would outperform a +spd-def Nino? Enough that it'd be worth keeping a +spd-res Nino alongside a +spd-def Nino just in case?

Marth is +HP -Res, not ideal but at least he's not some stupid shit like -Atk

Sheena is +Res -Def, literally a neutral one with switched defenses

My only other armors are +Atk -Spd Gwendolyn, Zephiel and the gift Draug from long ago, if Hector could just stop being gay and appear that'd be great

You know even seeing your trip makes these threads turn sour. People say "trip back on" "kys drill" "Camillafag" "Azurafag" "Lucinafags" to literally everyone. When you were gone/posted without trip a couple days ago when Ike got released, the threads were fucking nice.

>implying 3 less res will make more of a difference than being doubled or not
Neutral Hector gets ORKOd by Tiki while a +Spd one will survive

That's a god tier unit. Few units are that good. Even Hector gets pasted by all by even decent reds if bonfire ain't up.

Alm's fairly good, but not THAT good.

I can always leave again.

Not if Tiki is also +spd.

Please do.

Please do

Both of my accounts can do Armor meme. It's just my alt can do it better with a spare Hector to pass Zephiel Distant Counter since he comes at +DEF/-ATK which is worse than a neutral one.

Never come back.

Def is a bad stat on her, so -def don't make a big difference, RES on the other hand is key to tank mages like Lynde or Tiny Hands and even herself

Not really sure who to pick for my 4th.

Aversa when

don't forget to close the door from the outside

True but not everyone is running around with perfect IVs unless you start getting to whale level merges.
+spd is certainly worse than +Atk or +Def on Hector but there are situations where it's helpful and will let him survive or just plain not take so much punishment from mid speed hard hitting units.

Leave and never return.

>finally got a hector on my main account just now
>-atk +res
Ok.

Make Red Hector instead with Zephiel?

Is Zephiel really that good though?

skills for azura?

>tfw keep forget that this isnt canon

I don't have a set team but these 4 are my most used now.
Still need to grind SP for Leo, and waiting for good SI fodders for Ephraim.

Far as i can tell from what others have said he's very comparable to Hector. His weapon effect isnt as good for the most part but can still be useful, he automatically comes with Wary Fighter which armors love to prevent doubling, and he's red so he once he has distant counter he can nuke those pesky Julias and Ninos along with all the other greens you encounter.

Not going to say he's exactly as good or better because i havent done the research myself.

I would have rolled if it was.

How do you find +ATK Nino instead of +SPD Nino?

Everyone says speed is her best boon but judging from the meme simulators she gets more kills with a +ATK boon, and this is factoring in Fury.

Y.tikis now replace armored blow with death blow on that A slot, so 33 spd will double hector regardless

Is there any chance Tharjafag actually leaves, or is he just attention whoring for (You)'s and he'll, at most, take his trip off for a day or two.

>this fucking banner
>after everybody blew their orbs on ike
brilliant

Thank goodness, i'm glad it's almost all one meme artist that does this.

Maybe you should actually play the games, user.

how long until we get a unit with built-in vantage 2?
Bruno doesn't count

Rate my team /feg/

He did leave for few days less than a week ago to post on /v/, Venomroy following close behind him.

>meme simulators
+spd is more reliable in the event you encounter merged units (which has more spd), or team spd buffers that you can't seperate.

The 3 attack loss isn't going to be game changing as long as you can buff your nino. A 3 spd loss resulting in not doubling a merged or buffed/spurred unit will

Is Kiran also a cute little sister?

didnt he purge all his shits because some drama?

ike/10

Pretty basic yet aesthetic.

Kiran is basically MRobin in a white robe.

He'll be back in a few hours and pretend that nothing ever happened.

*Mark

>So then you're a filthy attention whore hypocrite
What else can a tripfag be?