/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

new waifus edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/FrMKVE4K

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12855305
siliconera.com/2017/04/28/final-fantasy-xiv-shows-off-new-characters-changes-upcoming-expansion/
youtube.com/watch?v=3_JxY2pRHn4
youtu.be/WHam0IdF-F0
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for goodnight!

>2nd row from top
S-Satsuki-sama?

Anyone else using the scion adventurer's jacket for their job glamours?

> SLI 970s don't get 144hz 1080p on max

why fucking live. time for an upgrade

post brown sugar

Who /hoardingforthatsweetweebhousing/ here?

>brown
huh?

hope you are on a dead server because gl on balmung or giglamesh

But user that's my company chest full of airship materials from my airships

yes, but that doesn't make it more likely for you to get a weeb house on a populated server

Oh.. I guess I was a bit unclear. DESU I am after a lav beds house, I was moreso referring to hoarding to scam weebs for their dumb paissa and other shitty meme exteriors

Admit it, what you want are the 2 carbuncles knotting each other in your front lawn.

Mine soon.

>looks literally exactly the same as a friend of mine
hoo boy she's gonna freak

/F E M M E R O E Sg/ - Roegadyn Babes & Highlanders, too General

Gifts Edition

I'm undecided whether I want a personal house there. I can afford one, so I'll just have to deal with the plot rush on Excali whenever they add the new district

winchen....

Get that shit out of here

>Not knowing what a leg is

I'm keeping an armoire for my apartment. That's it.

I had to google what that was and safe to say, I am thoroughly impressed but also extremely grossed out. Either way NAH I got one of the good exteriors

have fun then user
btw much gil do you have already?

>yfw Stormblood will have onsens, wearable bath towels, sake, and love confession mechanics

31m which is a lot for my server. My fc house is a medium and I have a small goblet I'm ready to relinquish to any of my buds for free (assuming they can afford to buy the plot immediately.)

>yfw it won't

Is white hair prettier after all?

strawpoll.me/12855305
strawpoll.me/12855305

VOTE OR DIE
O
T
E

Like who?

Just finished Sohr Khair, how far in am I? Is the story over soon?

That's not brown, user.
That's not even tanned.

it's 3.3 and we are in 3.55, so yes

Good luck on getting one! I hope tons of plots free up for people that don't have a house yet. If you have an excess of gil i'd say get the interior items that are decently priced now and slightly hard to make like the shower stand, etc.

i havent seen this posted in a while

>another episode of colorblind paks samefagging
your cat is shit, just stop forcing yourself until the burgers reply to your slutposting

>yfw it will!

he hasn't posted in forever and there was no dwama in da discowd to justify it getting posted

siliconera.com/2017/04/28/final-fantasy-xiv-shows-off-new-characters-changes-upcoming-expansion/

All the theories got B T F O

youtube.com/watch?v=3_JxY2pRHn4

There's nobody online at this time.
Still, i d like to meet people to play with. It's lonely. If I was a neckbeard it'd be easier to make friends.

>Allagan tomestones of esoterics/lore/scripture gear will also include the new jobs’ gear.
>Esoterics
What?

server?

Balmung

>trusting shilliconera
lol

join LEAF

How do you make enough Gil to buy a house and all the minions I want.

>those blank eyes
you're not supposed to put your dick in your minions user

>The girl in the red dress is a dancer guys, dancer confirmed

it's blue mage guys

spiderman gets the ability from a spider and red and blue is his costume

Try harder

It's high noon, boys! That time of the day (or night I don't give a shit) to do awesome shit! Anons around the world together to hold hands and touch peepees! The time to action is now and it's on you to man the fuck up! Because we're doing anima step 2 dungeon grind from wanderer's palace please anons I need help join on Aether primal I beg you.

>jobSAMple
>jobRanDoM

youtu.be/WHam0IdF-F0

wtf is a blood storm

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark

That CPU is bottlenecking you hard.

At least the blue mage theory made sense, the dancer theory was a complete asspull. "she looks like she's dancing" and "she uses her clothes as weapon" arguments were just plain retarded.

made a macro so I could literally press 1 button as sch

went to try it in roulette

literally pressed it like 4 times and that was it, didnt heal at all, let the other healer and eos take care of it

4 commendations for no reason

end blog

why

>on Aether primal
What.

Does anyone know why my search info randomly gets wiped when I log in? It doesn't always happen, but it happens often enough that it's annoying. I have no idea what causes it at all.

I hope Paks just lost it and is ironic when he tries to act better than anyone here or did he forget he made an aplogy video for exposing his fat ERP buddy in the thread.

The desperation just caused me to babble through text. I meant aether PF.

>1060
>Athlon II
???????????

What? I'm not better than anyone else.

>1060
>Athlon II
You fucking sicken me.

>hey, man, go from place x to y to x back to y and x again
>we call it several quests even though we could handle all of that in just one cutscne
t. ff14 dev

Save your search info as a macro.

I already have, but that doesn't solve the issue in the first place. Am I the only one this happens to?

No.

Think it's worth getting a card upgrade or is this alright for 60fps?

>random cutscene ends
>go to x spot, talk to y npc
>another cutscene plays

i think itd be more worth playing in 1080p

>talk to npc x
>cutscene with npc begins
>cutscene ends
>quest objective: talk to the guy you just had a cutscene with

ok lads. i got my ironworks crafting gear. shit's all melded. got my expert books and all that shit, whatever. how do i make ca$h

considering you wasted money to get and meld gear when everyone is unsubbed, the market is stale, and you can get better, cheaper options in 2 months, probably never

>he melded ironworks a month and a half before it's completely obsolete.

a 980 should really be fine but since you are on 1440 then you will suffer some frame issues when theres a lot shit going onscreen. oc your cpu and gpu if you can, squeeze some extra performance.

Get materials, craft those materials into things, sell the things you craft.

At this point in the expansion don't expect any massive RoI compared to what you spend on the materials. and expect to have to spend 3-4x as long as it takes to craft things just to babysit your Market Board listings enough to make sure that you're the cheapest on the market when someone finally buys the thing.

Level 50 crafting and gathering accessories are good. Aetheryte Ring is a good seller on my server and it only needs one material to make.

well what's some shit that always sells, or stuff i should prepare to make for SB?

Prepare to make for SB as almost everyone is already doing that.

>ITT people that don't understand what's going to happen on 4.0 release
Housing items, and Samurai equipment.
Walls, summoning bells, aquariums, mailboxes, Monk armor, lv60 katanas. These will sell like the world is ending.

Wait, why Monk armor?

Considering early HW market, get ready to get your retainers geared and 70'd asap. Shit like skins will be in demand.
And if they keep the trend of crafted shit needing hundreds of materials, just focus in gathering basic stuff like ore.

Apartments exist user, the housing item market is being milked for a long time. It's no longer a "oh shit new housing area time to make mad profit out of housing items." Plus we should be getting the house move feature so destructibles won't be a issue.

I would honestly bet on potions.

If SB is anything like HW (Spoiler: SB is going to be 100% identical to HW), the first 'new' tier of level 70 potions are going to have some retarded recipe that involves like 3-4 different time-limited gathering items, where the times you're allowed to gather them conflict with other, much more valuable gatherable items, and the difficulty of making them on top of that will make them completely out of reach for any player who isn't willing to sink 10m gil into every single raid lockout.

X-Potions from ARR were the go-to in Heavensward until Midas was well underway, and Drac/Max/Supramax didn't really become a standard until Creator. Supramax stands a pretty good chance of being the standard in Stormblood for at least the first tier of Omega.

How do I Jew the MB?

HQ crafting materials only made on your job is always a good starting point. Crafting and gathering armor and gear sells well. Prepare to make the new raid food in 4.0 should be good money.

Crafting HQ leve hand-ins is great on smaller servers. Use crafting as a service website with a leveling guide to see what and how many to sell in a stack. A lot of people value time and will overpay on these.

by joining leaf

Buy all listed glass fibers and put them all back up in stacks of 3 for 25% more.

But I don't wanna be a cuck...

i took over a whole market area after i sabotaged my major opponent with an erp slut that he "fell in love" with

How do I get those yellow tombs? Never seen them.

Anyone on Gilgamesh wanna fug right now?

they're for gamers

Okay

Acat....

Is there some way to search for a linkshell? Like a message board or something?

Dozing off in Costa del Sol. Come find me.

I just finished fapping.

Just type "LF linkshell" in shout and specify what LS you want to be in.