Can't afford Insurance

I'm 18, I live by myself (crappy parents), and I do hard manual labor everyday to afford my rent and bills. In December I had a car that I wrecked by accident from hydroplaning while taking a turn. This month I was t-boned by another car that I didn't see while crossing a stop sign.Both my fault, yet both genuine accidents that could happen to anyone. However because they both happened within so soon of a time frame and because I'm 18 most insurance companies won't insure me and the ones that do want $300-$600 a month, and that's just for liability.

Right now a nice family who my boss and I know and who lives close to my bosses house is letting me stay with them and I walk to my bosses house every morning to go to work. However this is just until I get my check from insurance company. After that they expect me to get a car and get back on my feet however I can't afford $600 a month or even $300.

I know a little bit about how insurance companies work by doing research and found that there is a company called LexisNexis that provides risk management services and that most insurance companies use to assess the risk of certain clients and deny coverage. I assume my insurance company uses this service or a similar one. I also know that if I file a claim, even if I switch insurance companies they will still know about my previous claims because of this service.

So anyway to the point. Does anyone know of a way or a legal loophole where I can have my information removed from risk management services like LexisNexis, I know I can dispute it, but if I do the risk management company will just go back to my insurance company and find the truth. If there is not a legal why to do it, out of curiosity and hypothetically speaking is there a way to do it illegally such as new identity or something like that.

If I don't figure this out I wont be able to afford rent this month.

p.s. the picture is very similar to what happened to me. also this is my first post on Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>didn't see a car
>gets T-boned
>could happen to anyone

anyone who was blind, yeah

>hydroplaning
>while turning
>could happen to anyone

yeah anyone who doesn't care about their tires and drives too fast for road conditions.

It's no wonder you're a high risk shit tier driver and paying 600 a month on insurance.

You're a fucking menace to society, you're better off dropping 600 a month on shitmobile without insurance and letting them go to impound everytime you decide to strap on your GTA glasses and wreak havoc on society.

Have fun paying $50 a week to some interest spiking insurance company to pay for the rest of yourlife for damages on a 2005 Nissan Altima that had a scraped bumper.

when are we upping the minimum age to post here

Get a DUI Moped.

This

All I have to say is it was an accident, Just asking for some advice, at least I did the responsible thing and had insurance

This or a proper scooter. Make sure 9t's something slow though, you apparently can't handle actual driving speeds.

What is a DUI Moped?

It's called situational awareness. You don't just stop and go blindly. You have to stop and look around before entering the intersection.

Somehow illegal Mexicans figure out how to drive with fake identities. Or they just drive without insurance.

There was a box truck in front of me that blocked the view of the car. In reality I should of really looked harder. But its too late now. It's called a car "accident" for a reason. I made an honest mistake. Normally I'm very diligent about stopping and looking both ways. I must of had something on my mind that day.

That's kind of interesting, no insurance at all would probably be a definite no for me. I'm deathly scared of by some freak incident causing another accident and being sued.

I'd run and hide from all collectors until they started garnishing my wages from a court order that I didn't show up to.

I hope for everyone else in the road's sake that you don't discover some dodgy loophole. You are obviously a bad driver and you deserve your high premiums until you grow up and gain some experience/awareness.

Seems a little extreme, but I'll keep the "off the grid" option in mind.

I know how you feel. I'm 24 and looking to get my first car. Insurance is going to be 400 per month for me. Got into two accidents at work because assholes in MA don't know how to drive.

Maybe you have a point. But I'm just looking at all my options here

Thanks for being empathetic. I live in Texas and everyone drives really fast, the guy who t-boned me could have stopped if he wasn't speeding, but because he had right of way its still my fault.

Your options are to pay a high premium, catch public transport for a few years or drive uninsured. I think you know which of those is a good idea

I did it.

Two years of living on the federal minim of like, 215 a week for working wages, and then I was done.

No idea how much they got all said and done, but I didn't have to put up with anything but a cut pacheck

Well then, I guess you could go homeless and keep your precious insurance?

Actually I forgot. You should look into defensive driving courses and that kind of thing. A lot of insurance companies will sponsor them and lower your premiums if you complete them.

Thanks thats actually a good idea. I forgot about those. My only concern is that It won't lower it by much but maybe it will idk.

It won't be heaps but it looks good to them and starts you down the path of having a good record.

What do you mean you were done? How much who got?

You can get a 99 Camry for 1k and just get basic liability which should be like $90 a month for you. I drove with liability for my entire driving life which is 16-22 and never got in an accident. If you do total the car, you can junk it for $100 or sell for $400

Scooter that requires no type of driving license and that can be used on the road. Mostly for people who has theirs suspended or taken away.

>It's called a car "accident" for a reason
>I made an honest mistake
>In texas
You made a mistake while operating a 3,000 lb machine you had a license for, it wasn't a fucking accident, fucking beaner.

> I drove with liability for my entire driving life which is 16-22

so you don't drive anymore?

>run a stop sign and get t boned
>but guys, it could happen to anyone

>gets into accidents
>his fault
>waiting on a check from insurance company

you scamming bastard

Not a fan of 90's cars but I guess I'll have to make due until I'm a millionaire :(

Weeeelllllll, when you say it like that...

>Somehow illegal Mexicans figure out how to drive with fake identities. Or they just drive without insurance.

Illegal immigrants can actually get insurance even if they have no drivers license, but it is expensive as fuck.

I was paying for full coverage, I'm not scamming them, I was paying for it. If you have collision coverage the insurance company is obligated to pay for my car even if its my fault. Speaking of scamming the guy who I got involved in a wreck with is claiming injury, though it's obvious he wasn't injured. In fact when we got in the accident he got out and started cursing at me saying "You better have some good fucking insurance" (which I did). Ironically and hypocritically, later it was found out that he didn't have insurance himself.

That's rather interesting

Dr. Dumbfuck, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bus

This will be you new favorite movie.

Don't listen to him he's an idiot that didn't read the part of your post about getting into back-to-back at-fault accidents. It is an absolute fact that your only legal option is to ride some little scooter or moped that doesn't require insurance because the next time you fuck up the only thing that will get demolished is you.

Illegal options include driving with no insurance, driving a car that is registered in some poor bleeding heart idiot's name on their insurance and attempting to get licensed under a fake identity.

Yeah I was thinking his post was a little too good to be true

Maybe you stop stop driving

You blew a stop sign pal. That's not an honest mistake. You disregarded the law and the safety of your fellow humans. If your mind was on something other than driving you have no business driving a car. You are not a drive.

GET OFF Veeky Forums YOU DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Get a driving class.

Correction, I didn't blow the stop sign. I stopped, I thought there were no cars, I was wrong.

I was done having my wages garnished. They'd accumulated to whatever debt was owed, and I started to get my full paychecks all of a sudden.

However much my debters claimed I owed them.

Which means, you blew a stop sign.

Just because you stopped and continued on, doesn't give you right away, You're supposed to yield to ALL traffic, you didn't. IT IS YOUR FAULT.

GET OF 4 CHAN YOU DONT BELONG ON THE ROAD OR ON THIS WEBSITE

I WILL FUCKED YOU BITCH MOTHER COCK FUCKER REEEEEEeeeeeeEEE

Oh well yes of course it is my fault. Sorry, I thought you were implying that I didn't stop at all.

blowing a stop sign is not stopping at all.

he stopped then proceeded and the way was not clear.

He never said it wasn't his fault. He just said it was an honest mistake, which is true, because he didn't do it on purpose, and he didn't try to run the stop sign.

Oh, sorry I just realized you were replying to my reply. Im a noob, anyway, interesting.

Also side note, I realized saying this was my first post was a mistake.

Stop trying to defend this hermaphrodite low IQ fuck with a woman's situational awareness and a child like sense of danger getting himself fucked.

He disrespects his parents who probably tried to tell him he wasn't ready to drive because he is legally retarded and now he bad talks them on the internet and on top of that has no shame in himself and cones in here complaining about insurance when he isn't even embarrassed that he is a fuck shit driver making bizzare stupid rationalizations for himself the absolute mark of immaturity.

He is not ready for driving. Not mature enough, not responsible enough, not smart enough.

Proof that there needs to be harder driving tests and forced sterilization of people who can't pass those tests.

Good point.

Sterilization is too kind. I propose euthanasia.

especially considering how shit of a driver you are

how cheap was your insurance before the accident. 3-600 is about the going rate for a beginning driver around here. my daughter is 20, no tickets or infractions in a 04 mazda 6 and still costs me 1600 for 6 months.

The fuck? I'm 23, have 2 cars, live in CA, and my insurance with Geico is $50 per month. Has she been in an accident?

Oh sorry it says there that she hasn't been in any. Forgot to mention I also have two speeding tickets.

You should not have your name removed from risk management services because you are a huge risk and rightly uninsurable.

Get a DUI scooter and/or do a fucking flip off a bridge before you kill somebody who isn't a colossal fuckup.

What a surprise Veeky Forums is full unsympathetic egomaniacs. At least there were a few good suggestions.

most of us have parents that love us and aren't such gigantic pussies that we let people do anything they want to us without objection, like OP. OP just lets people walk all over him.

no one's sympathetic because you admitted to this being your first post on Veeky Forums so you are basically going to get roasted until the thread dies.

your best option is using the insurance to buy a decent scooter. Not a chinkshit DUI scooter, but something durable and practical like a Yamaha Zuma that will hold some value later when you get another car.

>Veeky Forums is full unsympathetic egomaniacs
>cant drive worth a shit
>has three wrecks in short period
>cant get along with parents
>living off of strangers
>expects sympathy

dude what the fuck? and it has nothing to do with your first time posting who gives a shit about that. you have unreal expectations of life, you dont have the right to drive, it is a privilege, which you have so far, abused. if you have debts or some shit pay them off before you get into more debt to get a car and insurance. you have gotten into enough wrecks, take a couple hundred bucks and buy a bicycle and use it to get to where you need.

consider purchasing a van and parking it at your job if youre so desperate to move out of your parents house you could attempt to live in it and see how it goes it may actually work out for you. youre just starting out and youre crashing into the wall expecting everyone to cater to you. you want out of your parents then do it, but dont count on others to do it for you.

Once again not looking for sympathy here, though I appreciate it. Just looking for options, so far they've been pretty crappy. Defensive Driving was a good idea though.

>Does anyone know of a way or a legal loophole where I can have my information removed from risk management services like LexisNexis,
If you're black, find an activist lawyer that will have a list of template situations you might fit under. Filing a discrimination or profiling lawsuit is one way to remove adverse data from records. The anti-discrimination laws are stronger than other laws and have precedence as ruled by the usa supreme court. Because of that, it is a convenient and potent tool but only if you can manage to trigger it.

>Somehow illegal Mexicans figure out how to drive with fake identities.
That's because the mexican community supports those illegals. A surprising number of people who work at ID manufacturing companies with the Kodak gear can create IDs on their own time. Since it is logged, they wait for test situations or create situations that require tests to be run. Then they make a batch of fake IDs in the testing situation.

>Or they just drive without insurance.
Lots of mexicans do. It's not quite a stereotype but close to it. If caught and cannot get away, they will lie and deny they did it knowing full well if there isn't a witness, they get away with it.

But mexicans are famous here for hit and run.

youtube.com/watch?v=L174xUWK6bg

>I'd run and hide from all collectors until they started garnishing my wages from a court order that I didn't show up to

It doesn't work here for long if there is a court order. My city police are transitioning to computer controlled camera scanners in the car. That also makes it safer for the officer since he doesn't have to enter license plates to be checked. He just drives along and the computer is always looking for license plates and automatically enters and checks them.

2 days ago, one cop was continually pulling over cars in the side streets outside the downtown area. They don't pull cars over in downtown because that causes massive traffic jams. I went to a store and he was ticketing one SUV. When I was done shopping at one place, he was ticketing another guy. When I came back out of store #2 and was leaving downtown, he was ticketing another guy.

Computer scanning of plates to check if either the car or owner has any legal discrepancies is pretty effective. Once this becomes mainstream, it will change things around until the next big revolution. I suspect the next big revolution will be facial recognition cameras in all cop cars, on the officer's personal chest camera, and at major malls and shopping areas.

See how much motorcycle insurance is.

That, or buy a bike and get your daily exercise to work until you're 25

>Defensive Driving was a good idea though.
At least it shows some form of sincerity that the judge can see you are trying to do.

>im 18
>i do hard manual labor

>That's because the mexican community supports those illegals.
That's how it is all over. Some catholic churches support illegals too. I remember being asked by one where the directions to the church was.