>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G6RKi3YyeB0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Valkyrie is BIG AND STRONG

Can't wait to fight with and against the Centurion. Lawbringer/Centurion bromance hype.

Holy cow Ubisoft did an awesome job with the centurion

>downloading
>get put with EU people
>not downloading
>get put with russians
HMMM

What was that about people saying roach gets a double heavy after knockdown? I only get one

>1678x2877

So Centurion Gladius/Caestus confirmed?

is this finally the way to not play with russians?

>you will never marry and cherish Nobushi forever
>you will never work out with Valkyrie and have hot sweaty rough sex afterwards in the showers
>you will never hold hands with femwarden and awkwardly help her take her armour off after a hard campaign
>you will never sit in with and advise orochi with diplomacy

>messing up the meme

Kek. Lawbringer is so fucking cancerous now, why can't Ubi just normally buff a character without overdoing it?

yes, he'll be slow walking around with short sword and punching people in their face with his free hand

t. criminal

Even before the buff he was cancerous.

Well he certainly isn't using a shield

youtu.be/G6RKi3YyeB0

/r/equesting the one of Apollyon saying "Holden Cross/The Poleaxe"

>being bad at the game
>blaming on class

Perfect. Finally a heavily armored brother in arms for my Lawbringer. A true companionship for justice.

How much do you think that execution is going to cost?

He was barely above Raider you complete shitter

Is getting the more expensive executions generally better at regaining health then defaults?
I ask cause PKs new exec looks like recycled animations and she already has the fastest exec so why bother with it?

It's based on length of execution.

Remember, suffer not the weeb.

Raider at least tries to be offensive.

Could be a default, could be a 7000 Steel one.
Really can't be sure this early, but usually characters come with one long and one short execution out of the box.

My question is whether Centurion and Ninja will have as many emotes and executions as the launch characters or if they'll always have less.

Because they don't have much experience in this kind of game.
Fear not though, For Honor 2 will benefit from all they have learned!

The savages won because of cowards like you.

Raider/Lawbringer matches are fun. FUN!

Lawbringer is literally called a counter-attacker

>For Honor 2 will benefit from all they have learned!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH good one

Gotta start shilling now. If people don't buy Ubi's games, Vivendi will devour them.

It will just be like a EA takeover. Except Ubi already is shit, so barely anything changes.

Buying Absolver when it releases will be perfect enough

I wouldn't say heavily armored, at least not stat-wise. They've confirmed he's a hybrid vanguard-assassin, and he has a reflex block that's only active for a short time like any assassin.

So he's deceptively quick, but has the look of a heavy. That'll still help out in fights and he's still a good partner for Lawmen.

I think he can deflect aswell. He's basically assassin with some knockdown on top.

I thought he had a regular block?

Reflex block was confirmed to be taken away from him as it was too much

>Vivendi will devour them.
cant turn something to shit when its already shit

Apparently he gets a knockdown on deflect that he can follow up with some type of groundgame combo. He's almost a wrestler.

Oh? When and where was that revealed?

the moveset leak

And Ubi wonders why the "defense meta" is so strong when damn near half the roster is all about responding to the enemy.

>defending Anime Kid: The Faction

Would that The Knights had the strength to kill you all.

Last I saw the move set leak had reflex guard. Has that changed somewhere?

>chest plate has little retarded spike things hanging off it and pointing to your own body
>black leather belts/harness matches literally nothing else you can wear at all
>many paint patterns are totally bugged on the standards part
>chest and back part looks like it was run over by a car, has a literal tire print on it

trash, absolute trash. the only barely acceptable way to wear medion chest as a male conq is with black iron, domaric helm and cassios/regulus arms

Literally check the OP, link to it in the first pastebin

Are you still invincible if you only block in this game?

Reflex guard was junked for the Centurion, as it was deemed a bit too much. He identifies as a Vanguard/Assassin hybrid, and he has a deflect.

If you don't parry, every unblockable attack will find its mark.

the feint on unblockables is readable so there's no risk anyway

So.... hows the userbase?
when the big season end patch?
Maybe the finally fix 2 month bugs this time

>if i block, parry and dodge all attacks appropriately am i still invincible

>there's no turtle meta guys xD

What the fuck is going on I cant react to a single Orochi attack

I got hit by 3 lights in a row

you gotta pick your cancer block top for the top light or right for the zone

No I got hit by left and right lights even

Im not blocking anything today Im even missing fucking raw kensei unblockable parries

its dead, jim

the game has had really big issues for both casual and skilled players alike since launch, the only ones they fixed in any meaningful way were shugo's oni charge spam, and conq's bash being good (but their solution to this was to absolutely ruin the character with 10 or so nerfs in one patch, showing a complete lack of understanding or finesse in balancing a game)

other than that, warden SB bullshit got a buff, peacekeeper can still mash to win, warlord is still utterly broken, revenge builds are still rampant in 4v4, connection issues are as prevalent as ever in all game modes, I've heard from various console plebs that certain attacks and techniques are impossible to react to on console due to 30fps, flickering and GB cancelling are still in the game and are impossible to beat when peacemasher does it

theres also talk that the devs are working on completely changing the meta from defense and reaction based to offensive mashing based behavior, ruining the one good and unique thing about the game as a medieval combat simulator. rather than give every other class that needs one some kind of guard breaking bash attack, theyre just gonna rework the entire meta. again it speaks to a total lack of understanding and finesse in how to balance a fighting game.

i wanted to believe the game could be saved like R6:Siege was, but its too late for this one. everything takes too long, even simple fixes to major issues get hinted at 2 or 3 weeks in advance of any action, or official announcement of impending action.

if ubi were to outsource balance of this game to someone competent, like what nintendo did with giving smash 4 to namco, it might be salvageable. theres no one in house at ubisoft that has a clue what theyre doing currently tho

WTF is up with revives. I shouldn't have to fight 4 full health dudes twice because one conq has instant revive. Revive OP plz nerf

>impossible to react on console
the only attacks that are impossible to react to on console are pk's follow up lights

you're just having a bad day

take a break for a while, you'll be better when you come back

Man as someone who loves this game despite its flaws, it's sad to see that someone actually has an opinion like this. Half the problems you list aren't that bad, except the connection issues, and the other half like lights being unreactable on console are meme issues you saw on Reddit. This game will pull a Siege and be great in 6 or so months. I'd bet your life on it.

>when teammates run from dead bodies in elimination

well done you might has well have just let him kill you

>I'd bet your life on it.

i'd rather you didnt.

half the problems i listed arent that bad? have you ever played against a pk that does GB cancels? have you ever played a warlord on any stage with ledges or hazards? warden's shoulder spam comes out faster now, thats a fact. the balance patches so far have been either ludicrously heavy handed or so light as to be completely insignifcant. i mostly, as in 95% of the time, plays duel, but the few times i played 4v4s, the team with the most revenge builds wins

i didnt even get into the glaring competitive/tournament viability issues with the time limit in 1v1 and 2v2, the way time outs are resolved, the fact that certain classes can endlessly run away from other classes or even lock on and dodge circles around an object faster than others can sprint, which can force a timeout draw that ends the set in their favour

i like the game a lot too. im rep 19, from duelling, ive played it a lot, im in the top 0.01% with my main, i wanted the game to be as great as it seemed before all the problems became apparent, as in during the betas and launch week, but ubi dont have the talent or expertise to fix this game. its dying. the plebs have moved on, the more invested players are getting increasingly sick of it. look at the stats on steam, look at how slow this general has gotten. its dying

>When you need help with the last guy but your teammate is there sitting by the guy he killed, doing nothing
Well done, might as well kill yourself

You sure like to whine a lot. The game is a ton of fun regardless of all the meme issues you listed.
>steam playerbase
Lmao PC. You do know the majority of the game's player base is on console right? Go ahead and move on to another game. I won't miss you.

>when you play for honor
Well done, might as well kill yourself

>Game is insanely fun when fighting people who aren't afraid to attack first
>Game becomes a boring shitfest when your opponent turtles and you can only open him up with gb feints

hahahaha xD

>You do know the majority of the game's player base is on console right?

dont move the goalposts.

besides, FH at 30 fps is practically a different game. id rather it died on PC than play it on PS4 2bh

so with latency and flicker how much time do you actually have to react to roach flicker?

300ms?

I never moved goalposts. You're salty that the game you like isn't fun for you anymore. Alright, good for you, move on to another game. Stop trying to bring those of us down that still enjoy it. Bye.

Two viciously aggressive players fighting is amazing. Just the clashing of weapons.

i never said i wasnt enjoying it, i said it was dying, and it is

why are you so mad, user? can you not afford to buy many games each year and youre sad and angry that this one is dying?

>you're just mad
Nice meme. Like I said, go leave and find another game. Bye!

I play PC version at basically 30-40FPS and still have 77% winrate, its not a different game, just peasants memeing.

>roach is too fast
>zerker is too fast
>pk is too fast

when a the only reason you get hit by a charcter is because you cant react in time its a shit character

>Zerker too fast to react to
Is this some sort of new ironic meme?

perhaps the game of chess would be to your liking gramps

zerker feints are unreadable you gotta gamble

he's slow af compared to the other assassins tho

Big fat valkyrie futanari COCK

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>doesnt have location

>gently headbutts you from behind
Baaaa! >:3

The attack on the Blackstone HQ was an inside job
Katanas can't melt western steel

I've never met a Valkyrie that wasn't a sweep-abusing faggot. What's it like?

I've never met one that wasn't trash and easy. What's it like?

Well, it's frustrating for me, because if she starts the combo, I have almost no chance of dodging the sweep or getting out of it until she runs out of stamina.

have you tried to dodge right?

>tfw Conq dies in 3 hits to everyone.
God damn it Reddit what did you do.

That might be my problem. I instinctively dodge left.

Same with warden and warlord, once that combo starts you're all kinds of fucked.

whats up with reflex guard

its likes theres some delay between blocking that direction and the block actually happeneing, I was gettin hit by tons of top lights ans hit by roach but after looking at some recordings I am actually switching to block that way before the strike hits by my indicator stayd black, this is fucking stupid

wasn;t there another user here who was having the same problem?

150-325ms

welp looks like kits actually a bug, theres a delay between changing stance slowly for ALL characters but with assassins you will have this delay changing fast as well, whihc means you cant make a mistake and block in the wrong direction and correct yourself before the attack hits

here is 2 webm examples

Roach

as you can see the block direction indicator flashes black for a moment before the block is active, if I do it slow it does it, if I change fast it does it

this means you cannot block wrong and then correct yourself as an assassin because your guard will not activate in time