Hi, I work in sales for a high volume Hyundai dealership...

Hi, I work in sales for a high volume Hyundai dealership. If you have any questions about the car business or about products, I have an evening to help.

Why is the skidplate on the bottom of the Genesis sedan such a gigantic pain in the ass to remove for a simple oil change

Can I have a mustache ride?

Because engineers design a vehicle for its intended purpose, not for ease of repair. Which, I agree, is bullshit; not only does it dissuade enthusiasts from working on their own vehicles, but it costs Service departments more when those vehicles have to be serviced.

Only on Tuesdays.

I cant imagine the internal anguish of selling a line of cars designed entirely for poor normies. I mean you dont have trucks, or sports cars, ir anything that isn't lowest common denominator commuter pods. How do you you look people in the face and sell them Hyundai? I cant imagine the test drives. Do you carry nose plugs to keep the poor people stench from killing you, do the customers sit on plastic seat covers so they don't get thier poor person filthy body grease on the fabric seats? Have you ever had a customer with good credit? Did you ask them if they had been hit in the head or why they were throwing away money in your Korean garbage cans not even fit for Oscar the fucking Grouch?

Fuck you gook wagon monger. You think grampa died killing chinks and smelly zipper head fish gook kunts so that you could sell thier abysmal failure wagons.

Quite tomorrow and go sell a respectable brand. And incase I forgot to say it. Fuck you.

what do you personally think of the current elantra?

Is there any Hyundai product that you absolutely steer customers away from as much as you can?

What Elantra? I only see a pole.

>>/pol/

This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

Did you forget about the Hyundai Genesis Twin Turbo? What about the Genesis Sedan? Both of these aren't for the average consumer

I swear it this thread is here Tuesday you are going to give me that Mustache ride.

You seem mad. Please watch some Bob Ross, I think he is on Netflix now.

Actually, the 1.6T with the DCT isn't a bad, as the other guy said, "normie" car. But the best buy is the Value Edition Elantra. Comes with a shitload of stuff, like a sunroof, dual zone climate control, heated side mirrors, etc., all for about a grand more than the base Elantra with automatic.

Honestly? Not really. The NADA research says that over 90% of consumers do online research before coming into a dealership, so they already have a strong idea of what they want and what works for them.

That being said, the Tucson lease programs are never strong, so that's a decision I try to steer clients away from.

At least it isn't a bollard.

Have you ever played key hostage with someone's car, er, demanded their key for a trade in "appraisal"?

>"No haggle, we give you our rock-bottom pricing up front!"
is simply marketing designed to get more people on the lot who are afraid to negotiate - y/n?

Nah, most people want an appraisal. It is free, market competitive, and helps lower their monthly cost.

It is an industry technique to have control over the client, but I don't trap keys or licenses.

More and more clients are looking for transparent, up front pricing that includes manufacturer rebates and incentives. Edmunds, Truecar, Consumer Reports, dealership websites, and a host of other sources provide price quotes and lease quotes.

These prices make the dealership a reasonable amount but not much. No haggle, however, rarely applies; most clients with quotes come in with these quotes and go, "SO WHATS YOUR BOTTOM LINE PRICE" and they are never happy when they're told they already got it, so we have to negotiate and they expect, like, 3 grand less than they already have and that literally can't happen. So it's tough to offer that sort of stuff.

That being said, within the next 5 years, I would say that most dealerships are going to have a way for clients to make their own lease and finance programs, so transparency is on the horizon. Yoy choose the vehicle, how much down, lease or finance, what lender, you get a free online appraisal from wholesale conpanies with pictures, etc.

what do you think about k-pop?
what do you think about kim jong il?

Is the Azera really as badly marketed/represented as it appears to be? The car can be bought for nearly half its base price 1-2 years later, and I've only seen 3 of them total on the road.

Yeah, basically. It's actually a really nice car, think of it as a foreign Impala. It never really sold well, a product of it's lack of marketing and a busy E segment. If you can snag one, and you want a comfy, moderately powerful, full sized sedan and you're ok with Hyundai, great car.

re-rollan

K-pop is ok.

The Korean government has not seen as many sanctions and reprimands as necessary to halt its increasingly powerful army and its nuclear proliferation. The problem is that it has been largely self sustaining, even at the expense of its own people, in order to protect itself from foreign influence. There is no easy solution without significant foreign cooperation and a well thought out plan, both of which are logn shots with the current Executive branch's foreign policy track record so far.

arigato

How many Euros will the Hyundai i30n cost in Spain?