/coal/

Where my coal rolling bros at?

Blowing each other at the Buffalo wild wings.
Were you not invited?

Probably at the truck stop sucking off the men who drive real trucks.

I got you your favorite chewing tobacco flavor; dick.

This is like "I am a compensating closeted faggot"- the post. Good job sucking all those dicks OP. Go wrap your mouth around your doms smoke stack.

Checking in from Alberta

more like suckin off from Alberta

all
me

Emission regulations actually fucked fuel economy.

>he thinks his coal rolling hurts the environment

Umm sweetie, your baby little diesel engines haven't been outlawed like this glorified fidget spinner.

>rotary
>outlawed
Where the fuck do you live?

If you don't have a 800hp+ 12valve, get the fuck outta here.
>Cummins masterrace

You are like a little baby.

truckerfag here I lol'd

>>he thinks his coal rolling hurts the environment
It does

soot is carcinogenic

Do you fuck lot lizards?

nope, try again

>Alberta

Better known as Canadian Texas

Fuck the Environment

Before i became comfortable with my penis size i had a diesel truck. Lots of boost open exhaust bunch of gauges.

I just got sick of men asking me if i would suck them of in gas station bathrooms.

You realize that we have photographic proof of the receding polar ice caps, right? I guess you don't care about the environment or future generations if you're busy using your mouth as a truckstop dick holster. Fuck outta here

Name ONE (1) rotary powered car currently in production.

LITTERALLY CANCER!!!

what ur gonna do about it liberal faggot cry?

I don't get how rednecks who like hunting and fishing and generally living off the land can simultaneously say dumb shit like that.

Because as long as their backyard forest isn't dying there's no pollution.

Trolling on Veeky Forums is like pissing in an ocean of piss.

I want the dinosaurs back and ice caps don't help.

Coastal infrastructure has a replacement cycle so no big deal if sea levels change. They can't move fast enough to be a serious problem.

I can't believe you bought a truck just so you could feel like a man. Every truck posted in this thread is empty and towing fuck all.

Fuck off hippies

Can someone explain to me why people think this is cool? I understand having a truck and all but not in deliberately trying to fuck up air quality.

>"Anyone who wants to protect the environment for the future of the planet is a liberal"

Don't you have a dick to suck truckfag?

when i see a pick-up parallel parked, i squeeze in behind him so it'll take forever for them to get out

Nova Scotia telling you to fuck off and be a real man.

pretty much

Fucking retard the RX line produces a certain model for some years then stops it for making a completely new one

See RX7 and RX8

Enjoy pouring your power out the exhaust instead of putting it to the drive train, blowing seals, melting pistons, and in short turning something designed to last for hundreds of thousands of miles into a lump of slag in short order.

It's a dicklet thing

>buying a truck to feel manly

>all this salt
>weak dick jokes
This is why I enjoy truck threads, and I don't even own a truck.

>not driving an actual coal *burner*