/utg/ - Undertale general

Goatbro Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/C-f9jMwV0AACJdk.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kpDqIUAAIcfiu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kqxOXUMAEcgO7.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvVeUMrXYAAwsZi.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvVeVtSWAAA0Ywb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gXJmaU0AARobv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kofa3VYAAdaaa.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kTNegUIAAvlAF.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C9MeS8nVYAAHPRV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-WKXAYUIAEprCp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gnJUsUMAAdfvm.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C98iPcxVYAAhda3.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kv2Z7UQAAz8o1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BawISU0AAs7qo.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-VqrDDVoAExMjJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ju5wSUQAEBHOC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4cR_W0AAFLx5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-k7pJRUwAEht-m.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sWLB7U0AAdyBD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gkB5iUMAEvmft.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gc2S2UQAUWjvI.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8feJm1UAAAW6Dj.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kq0jIU0AQ3SH_.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ksolNVYAApV_n.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ksls9V0AAl-sN.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ji073UwAE6n6n.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ji1cCV0AAKa0P.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4dw_WAAEBXxr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4c8CXYAAKpTS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4ebrXkAEIBev.jpg:orig
soundcloud.com/zvaari/shadys-bizarre-adventure-battle-controversy-bloody-rhymes
strawpoll.me/12856243
fangamer.com/products/undertale-tarot-cards
nochocolate.tumblr.com/post/140531186995
nochocolate.tumblr.com/post/134888113415
youtube.com/watch?v=MYHXpdNqdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll go with this one because it was made first.

will /utg/ ever recover from this feud?

Never.

What song does Napstablook listen to in his headphones?

Mods endorse gote

Oh I guess the mods decided to go with my thread after all. Sorry other guy

>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-f9jMwV0AACJdk.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kpDqIUAAIcfiu.jpg:orig
>Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kqxOXUMAEcgO7.png:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvVeUMrXYAAwsZi.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CvVeVtSWAAA0Ywb.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gXJmaU0AARobv.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kofa3VYAAdaaa.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kTNegUIAAvlAF.jpg:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/C9MeS8nVYAAHPRV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-WKXAYUIAEprCp.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gnJUsUMAAdfvm.jpg:orig
>Dark side of the Alphys
pbs.twimg.com/media/C98iPcxVYAAhda3.png:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kv2Z7UQAAz8o1.jpg:orig
>Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-BawISU0AAs7qo.png:orig
>Muffet
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-VqrDDVoAExMjJ.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ju5wSUQAEBHOC.jpg:orig
>Skeletons
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4cR_W0AAFLx5.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-k7pJRUwAEht-m.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8sWLB7U0AAdyBD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gkB5iUMAEvmft.jpg:orig
>Fishlizard
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-gc2S2UQAUWjvI.png:orig
>Undyne and Napstablook
pbs.twimg.com/media/C8feJm1UAAAW6Dj.jpg:orig
>Papyrus x Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-kq0jIU0AQ3SH_.png:orig
>group
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ksolNVYAApV_n.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ksls9V0AAl-sN.jpg:orig
>What if botfags were furfags
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ji073UwAE6n6n.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-ji1cCV0AAKa0P.jpg:orig
>Skeleton AUs
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4dw_WAAEBXxr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4c8CXYAAKpTS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C-h4ebrXkAEIBev.jpg:orig

It's fine, I don't mind.

Thanks for the art!

Let's go, victory awaits!

>>Dark side of the Alphys
you fucker
I should have seen that one coming but I was expecting something else

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and you had to drop everything and get them from school early because they wet their pants during class and went half-catatonic and then they started crying once you got home

So Toriel has red eyes as seen in that one part of the game. Asriel doesn't have a canon eye colour, but the most common one I've seen is green. What colour do you think Asgore's eyes are?

blue or purple

soundcloud.com/zvaari/shadys-bizarre-adventure-battle-controversy-bloody-rhymes

Vote please
strawpoll.me/12856243

Prove to me that I don't like Flowey

I like three of these though

I heard Flowey said that thing you like wasn't very good.

Yeah he says stuff like that to me a lot but I still like him. he's only mean because he loves me

You gotta choose user

I read that as vore please

I'm surprised you're still here and doing stuff!

I'm gonna be the last person here

Which arcana would your favorite be?

what

The Emperor is the obvious choice but the Tower could also work

>not knowing about Tarot

Yeah, arcana's a pretty broad term. Gonna have to be specific

actually thinking about it the Tower would be Frisk

Hello i am here to tell you that Chara is the best character in the game.

>the best character is a non-character self insert
really makes you think

>non-character self insert
I did not say Frisk lad.Are you dense?

fangamer.com/products/undertale-tarot-cards

Would you still love your favorite if your favorite was 8 and was a proponent of unwritten rights of sovereignty and the rejection of federal governments and wanted to go amass arms at a ranch with you?

Dat Alphyne option. I can't stop laughing.

I was the one that suggested that one. You got it mixed up by the way. I meant Alphys getting cucked against her will, not the other way round.

Why'd you skip the japanese schoolgirl threesome

Because I'm not gonna write about an anthro plane

why not?

If Frisk is a girl, how do they have a soul?

It's not an anthro plane, though, just a living and sentient one

I want to be either one of these so bad

Why can't I just look like this

If you figure it out I'll fuck your ass.

Neither of them are self inserts.
nochocolate.tumblr.com/post/140531186995
nochocolate.tumblr.com/post/134888113415

i don't know if I want all that I just want to be small and cute and sexy

I want this too
We should live in a house together, play dress up and play special games together

That sounds wonderful! I'd love to have a cute friend just like me if I ever found the secret spell to make me look like that. We could try on cute clothes and play video games and stuff together! What kinda special games did you have in mind?

No

I'm gonna fuck both of you in the ass.

Frisk is a self-insert due to the fact that important things are always done by the player.
Some of the things done automatically would be tedious to do by the player, and the things with the talking seem wrong due to the fact that most actions in which the char. talks are something more abstract than just "talk".
Also if someone says that Chara is a self insert he would be retarded because Chara's actions are not forced by the player except killing flowey at the end and are autonomous.

The kind that gets us all hot and sweaty by the end of it

You're such a flirt!

You have issues.

But she's such a cutie

>because Chara's actions are not forced by the player except killing flowey at the end
You fucking what? What Chaos Edition of Undertale have you been playing, where you force Chara into murdering Flowey?

Oh my...

Well, that would be fun too. Two cute boys like us in sexy clothes playing lewd games like that...

B-But, we'd still play video games and stuff too, right?

H-Hey now, if anything like that's going to be happening, it's going to be between me and my new special friend.

Now let's get back to Undertale.

The fucking last corridor in which flowey comes out of the ground and begs for mercy and you press only once to attack but the character attacks fuckin around 10 times.

Wouldn't it? I'd love having fun with you~

Of course, sweety! There's nothing stopping us from having nice, platonic fun together, too.

Any way yeah undertale. I liked that one ghostie. I would have liked to have more ghost interactions, either with one of the already existing ones or maybe a new one. That would have been nice.

So you press enter to advance dialogue, Chara uses excessive force you in no way can anticipate or control, and that's you forcing Chara?

So long as there's no girls allowed, I'm down too~

post undertales with pokemon

You're all getting penetrated.

We're allowed to pretend we're girls though, right?

Stop teasing me

So long as it isn't with a strap-on, sure daddy~

No

You did not press to advance dialogue you mongoloid.You pressed to initiate the attack.

What about Pokemon AS Undertales?

>No
Aw.

W-We're gonna get in trouble if we keep up like this...

I'm sorry I can't help myself sometimes

Anyway I like crossovers

Crossovers are fun when done right.

Why would you want bitchy, icky girls who need everything to be about them ruining some good boyish fun~?

Mmmmf oh I can't wait to be punished by daddy~

There is no fight option there. Asriel pleads for his life, you advance the dialogue and then the attack happens. Most people expected another Fight/Mercy choice, like after the Omega fight, but instead it was just automatic attack.

Not him, b-but what is boyish fun like? Is it different from girlish fun? I don't have much experience with either...

>people actually thought that there would be a fight/mercy option
But why? Are people really that retarded?
Also,i believe that you attack when you press enter because if you don't do that and just close the game you can still reset. If "you" kill flowey the game done diddly always opens up in the part when you meet Chara.

That's wrong though

You aren't locked in until you agree or disagree to blow up the universe

Boyish fun is playing tag, pretend and video games all day long, going on adventures, drinking hot cocoa while coloring, and then jerking eachother off in bed~

Girly fun is being a manipulative harpy who shrieks like an autistic whale whenever she doesn't get her way and always insists on ruining boyish fun and butting into and ruining things she doesn't actually give a shit about just for the attention.

The first time you see an automatic attack is against Sans. The second time is Asgore. The third time is Flowey, who at this point has already revealed himself and everything. Yeah, people expected some kind of choice to occur, since he was the closest to Chara while they were both alive.

I still don't get how that's forcing Chara to attack Flowey, much less attack him so brutally.

The Asgore kill is automatic without any prompting from you.
The Flowey one isn't.
You mean to tell me that you can reset when you get to the decision?

>The Flowey one isn't.

Oh please god no, don't tell me you're one of those people who bought that whole "Who Is the Real Villain of Undertale" video and the utter fucking bullshit that is spouted in it.

Advancing dialogue is not a choice. It is a gameplay element to keep the story going and has been exactly that from the moment your started up the game. You can't just randomly point at one specific prompt and say that was you enacting your force of will, without applying it to every single other dialogue that has ever happened so far. To imply otherwise is ludicrous. Either all of them count, or none of them do.

The 'prompt' is pressing return, which you usually always do to make dialogue continue. The game pretty much tricks you into """choosing""" to kill FLowey.

Got these guys last week. There's a scratch on the front of the large box MTT, but not enough to bother with.

>You mean to tell me that you can reset when you get to the decision?
yes

Those are nice.

Oh neat, they look pretty good! Where did you get them from?

A DEVASTATING BLOW!

It seems that i might be slightly retarded
I apologize for my time-based brain damage.

It's fine dude, that specific theory was very heavily pushed by that dindu Chara video and got really popular for a while, but the video in general is completely retarded and should be disregarded with extreme prejudice.

reminder that Chara is still morally a better person than Toriel, Asgore or Asriel since they only person they got killed was themselves

Throughout the entire game, every choice is clearly made visible, either through prompts to choose from, or through dialogue options. Every single one. Force-closing the game is not a prompt and not an in-game decision, it's just pulling the plug on a world in a way that Chara has no control over. Getting on your ivory tower and declaring that this means you willingly chose to murder Flowey is beyond autistic, and only something someone would claim who preaches a lot about the game without actually having played it.

>Haven't you yet learned that your body is the home of the Holy Spirit God gave you, and that he lives within you? Your own body does not belong to you. For God has bought you with a great price. So use every part of your body to give glory back to God because he owns it. (TLB, 1st Corinthians 6:19-20)

Chara's going to hell just the same.

This means that if you kys you go to Hell right?

Reminder that it's canon that both Asgore and Flowey become devote Cristians and seek repentice for their deeds

The whole idea comes from here,
youtube.com/watch?v=MYHXpdNqdGs

This and the followup video include other highlights like:
>The creepy face scaring Flowey in New Home was just Chara smiling to cope with the pain of being controlled by the player
>Charrator is only called a theory because people are stubborn, technically nobody says in the game how Asriel became Flowey, so that's just a theory
>Flowey kills all the other monsters you didn't encounter during Genocide

The last one should be canon imo

I don't think it'd make sense, partly because no way he can be that fast and the survivors are nestled up in the True Lab. You can't even damage the Amalgamates, I can't see how Flowey would be able to.

You know how he can vine every monster that comes to you during t. pacifist?
Why wouldn't he be able to do that to them too?
Also,unrelated to the first part, if Flowey didn't do that does that mean that there are ~500 monsters only?

I was thinking once about a comic/story I would make if I had creative skills.

>End of genocide route
>Flowey says "please don't hurt me" as normal
>Chara/Frisk (never did decide) tells him they're not going to hurt him
>Allows him to live in exchange for his help in getting to the monsters who escaped
>Before he disappears to do whatever, the human grabs him and gives him one last threat not to betray them again

That's all I really had, just the opening premise. I don't know how the rest of it would really go seeing as I only thought it up because I have a strange fascination with Flowey's fear of the human bordering on some sort of yandere kink, though I'm sure I don't really have any sexual fixation with it.

> you obviously haven't seen this video
> you obviously are just uneducated
I've seen the video multiple times - when it was new - and all of tumblr and lots of reddit were praising the heavens out of it , and it stumbles over itself to jump to conclusions. You are a moron if this logic seems completely legit and sound to you.

WAIT! The area in front of his neck was always white? I don't think it's merely reflecting light if it's entirely white on both models. I've been living a lie!

So who is the true villain of Undertale?

He can perhaps restrain them, but it's doubtful whether he can damage them, since they take no damage from the fight.

Nah, I assume somewhere along the thousands, since at least some areas were described as crowded. What I assume is that Alphys lead a coordinated evacuation effort, while a lot of other monsters just straight-up ran for the hills. They could be nestled up all around New Home, since you never explore the place.

But he didn't say that he believed in it,just that it came from the bideo.
Also this thread is dull we need more nice images.