/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

Yusuke is ruining the game for me. I hate him so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with him and the lobsters got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND GREAT MAI HUSBANDO IS INTERESTED IN ART AND LOBSTERS SO KAWAII XD AND THEN HE GOT 3 NOTES WHEN I ASKED IF I SHOULD STRIP HA HA

Yusuke is a Gary Stu. He doesn't have flaws. He has Hollywood flaws. He gains everything by being handsome, then the game tries to subvert it by giving him a weakness and saying "Hey look, he's still human, he's a lonely starving artist!" But he isn't. He's a charismatic artist with an autistic side. He's not a character with flaws. He's Male Hermione.

Thoughts?

>she looks like an older Yukari and is your teacher
>Kawakami is your teacher now and has the same VA as Yukari

What does it all mean

Early morning (EST) /pg/ is best /pg/

Fuck that's great

Post more comfy please

Post your least favourite Persona 5 character.

None.

It means only P4 has decent dub

Are these threads finally dead yet? Can I come back now?

I don't hate any of the party members because I'm not a fag

I hate Shinya though

>Waiting for P5
>Learn to go fishing because Narukami and Joker did it, and Noctus FISH ERR'YDAY
>Start wondering if Yu throws a memecaster or a spinning reel
>They both use rods that don't have reels at all and just physically drag their catch to land

Holy shit, it's trash.

Come back after 2-3 months

Doesn't have to be hate user, just least liked

I can't think of anyone in P5 I actively hated, even the villains I liked in the "can't wait to see these guys get beat" way

jamie molloy

>hating shinya

>Yukari is in love with a maid outfit
>Kawakami is a weirdo sex maid
Really steals my heart.

Becky is SHIT

Sadayo is CUTE

I don't dislike any of them!
I'll post my favorite though!

Here I thought the P3 movies were going to be better than the P4 anime, oh boy I was wrong.

I don't get it. Why do I feel sad about the man who killed Futaba's mother and Haru's father.
I hated him until he sacrificed himself to save them from puppet Goro

Why did you do that to me Atlus?

Akechi is so pretty! I wish I could have let him live!

CUTE!

Me too, user!

>newkid hating on baitcasters
>not knowing about tenkara or any other number of methods of rod only fishing

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Claiming bestest, most devoted waifu!

I want Jokah to steal my heart!

kawakamifags wont exist in 2 years

GET SMOKED

Jesus Christ that OST in the link has no label to any of the songs other than numbering of tracks. What the hell guys.

I hope I'm not dead in 2 years...

Neither will you!

>Persona 3 Rebirth
>comes with all of the streamlined features of P3P like the party control, better fatigue system, skill cards, and so on, as well as the female protagonist route
>this also comes with Void Quest and the Margaret fight
>also makes the male protagonist able to Social Link with his teammates, the former Social Links get written out and just become cameos
>comes with the presentation of FES, so no pure VN style like P3P but rather ingame models and actual cutscenes
>also comes with The Answer
>all of the models are modern, especially since we've yet to see the P3 cast with modern models now as P4 had DAN and P5 is already modern
>costumes are now like in P4G and P5 where they're separate from armor
>the opening is either revamped or an entirely new one is done, all of the anime cutscenes are now taken straight from the movies
>the special edition of this game would include the actual movies themselves
>many aspects are streamlined like being able to save anywhere in the overworld just like in P5, and skipping straight to the mall when heading out at night because where the fuck else would you go
>party members get rebalanced, Akihiko would finally learn a physical skill for instance
>enemies also get rebalanced to make up for the fact that you can now control your party
>The Answer will now require you to beat the Journey first and then you use your save data, that way they can actually show your character's name and not just "him" all the time, plus now the female protagonist can be shown and be referred to
>various fixes will be implemented like when you're fighting Elizabeth/Theodore and your navigator will actually comment appropriately like Mitsuru will be your nav if you don't have Fuuka yet, and Fuuka will call Theo a man rather than refer to him as Elizabeth
>Fuuka and Ken will be replaced by their Q/Ultimax VAs, so Wendee Lee and Cindy Robinson
>they will redo all of their lines, and in Fuuka's case say one new line

There. Would you buy it?

> also makes the male protagonist able to Social Link with his teammates, the former Social Links get written out and just become cameos

That would suck. The best social links are always with the non-party members.

>also comes with The Answer
DROPPED

Shido is my favorite bossfight so far and i played P1, 2,3 partially and finished 4.
Lyircs kicking in after a phasechange really is a favorite of mine.

>tfw liked the old Fatigue system, since it was a good way to give everyone experience

>Excited to see Joker use best gunfu
>Willing to use it no matter how bad the stats
>It's in the game
>It's for Goro

FUCK

>that wall of text

just give dual audio, the gameplay improvements of P3P and updated models

MAYBE insert some scenes from the movies like the stuff around December that's not in the game but improves the characters

Isn't P3 already getting a remake?

drop the femc

Stop bulling Kawakamifags

>he downloaded the mp3 tracks

Shido and Sae are without a doubt my favorites from this game but if I'm to be honest, Door-kun's final battle with his slinks encouraging him is still the best. It would be a shame if you didn't play that part.

>also makes the male protagonist able to Social Link with his teammates, the former Social Links get written out and just become cameos
Why, team members develop throughout the story by themselves

Best boy gets best gunfu!

If we go by the Social Link Arcanas and not the actual Arcanas then that means Hierophant remains (the old couple, but also Shinjiro)

Meaning Star is still whoever the fuck and Moon is still the weird chubby kid rather than Aki and Shinji

Plus this means Kenji is still the Magician. Which non-party member Social Link is worth keeping over a party member Social Link?

>ambush shadow, hit all its weaknesses consecutively, all out attack
>it survives with barely a sliver of health left
>it oneshots Joker the next turn
every time

I know that feel.
I was also hoping someone might be a rifle user with high crit/damage but pitiful ammo and we got a grenade launcher for that instead.

Just give Futaba a goddamn sniper rifle

Now that you said it i actually remember finishing P3P as FeMC.
But dont get me wrong, the final fights of 4 and 3 were amazing too.

> Which non-party member Social Link is worth keeping over a party member Social Link?

All of them. The whole point of the system in P3 is the bonds he gets from the community (which is what the system is called in Japanese). SEES has its own reasons to fight and the join their forces to him regardless of having a social link. But in MC's journey, he meets people from all over that lend their strength to his. That's the point.

>FLAC OST rip
Now I feel like a pile of rocks.

Surorised everyone is still saying social link/slink instead of Confidant for P5.

Man, Paradise Lost is a really neat looking weapon

The problem is that most of the social links in 3 were crap. For every Akinari, there's two Bebes.

easier to type and functionally identical

last 4 games used that term and its basically the same thing. dont get your panties in a twist

If Futaba did her squat while wearing the metaverse gear she'd look like a frog

No one ever posts Metis.......

I'm just wondering, did any of the npc say anything about shiho? I heard there was a rumor spreading about her as well besides Anne and jorker.

Nobody ever posts MCxRyoji but we can't ask people to care about our obscure tastes user

I heard she has webbed toes, heh heh heh.

do you have a full version of that? I need it for my chie folder.

Confidant is used for P5 specifically, and while they're functionally the same as a Social Link they also come with extra abilities and perks.

When the concept is referred to in the other games it's a Social Link.

Does negotiating for money/items yield the same exp as just beating them?

Lucky you posted such a cute Haru

Thank you!

Why is chee so beeg?

harufags are chiefags confirmed

Not true. I'm a Chiefag, not a fan of Haru at all.

Because yuuten is quick to notice birthing hips

When she first appeared I thought she would be a bland romanceable SL like chihiro or Ayane.

What dissapointment, I wanted to bang her

they are a smiliar kind of dumb but cute wallflower.
Dont know if thats an expression in english tho.

Everyone you hate is a Chiefag to you /pg/

So is it Juh-steen or Joo-steen? They're not very consistent

Anne does not look like a human being when she wears her bikini. It looks like a gentle breeze would snap her in twain.

Tomato Tomato

Literally no one says tomato.

just as in justice

Does Haru have the biggest melons? Seems like every animation of her with PT attire has her rack jumping up and down trying to escape.

>Atlus gives us not 1 older woman to romance but 3

I hope this becomes a trend

i think so.

One of the female students say that she's getting arrogant because of all the attention Kamoshida was giving her.
>Dude, you can't go after Kamoshida's bitch like that!

Sae is not one of them
so what's the point

Persona 6 will take place in a nursing home

They were talking about Ann.

I hope they just remove all straight options in the game

kys degenerate

P6 will be a 30 year old protag who can romance high school girls

I too want many, many gay options. But I also enjoy straight options. I'll take both plz

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I'm a Makotofag and people call me a Yukakofag, Naotofag and Chiefag every day