Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/honda-pa-hobit/6219358884.html
cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/d/buddy-scooter/6215305474.html
discord.gg/EafZ9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SOO ZOO KEY
A BEST BAYKE

Is the old tenere from the early 90s a good first bike?
This one has over 80000 km on it but the entire engine got rebuilt 10000 km ago and it went through inspection without any problems.

Bikes a shit. Riders a shit. Anime mascot girl a diseased shit.

Yamaha a best dirt, Kawasaki a fast, Honda superior on public roads.

whats so good about suzuki?

This thread needs more Twin Supernaked.

They just have a lot of heritage and memes surrounding the brand. At the end of the day, it's not too different from the other big three Japanese manufacturers.

I read that coolant isn't supposed to vanish out of its system but it seems that I'm running low. Does my bike have bigger underlying issues? I think it's been ~2 years and about 12000km since its been last changed.

Silicate free OAT coolant was recommended, but I truly have no idea if those are the only requirements.

its lit nibba

>Mfw I have a TLs and an NA.

based. post baiko and car my guy

Let's see a Suzuki do this.

Ferrari ehh?

>emergency stop
>this kills everything

tiller mmmm

Where I live they are priced a lot better than the other japs. Gsxr750 cheaper by thousands compared to cbr600, Street triple, r6 etc. I've owned 4 Suzuki's and never had any mechanical problems ever. Not even on a gsxr I had from 60,000ks to 120,000.

>Brokeback Honda

Neat

Post bikes

she thicc
>clutch slip fixed soon tm

Bike in water>bike infront of water

denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/honda-pa-hobit/6219358884.html

cosprings.craigslist.org/mcy/d/buddy-scooter/6215305474.html

I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread/board for this.

I totaled my car and need a mode of transportation for a few months while I save up for another. I'm considering these two listings. Which one would be better?

The buddy has about 5k miles and I've generally heard good things about the model. The Hobbit claims to be fairly new(stored most of its life) but I'm worried about the availability of parts on an older vehicle. Would this not be an issue given the popularity of Hondas?

>No water shallow enough around me to to put my drz in.

There's a bitchin FZ1 for sale on adv in CO you should buy.

Here have a pic of my old fz6

looks clean

CC, this is important. Off to the right down that road is there a sign that says something to the effect of high clearance vehicles advised?

>user, what do you think of my Fireblade?

tfw no average japanese gf

250s aren't fireblades you dumb gook

Hmmm, not that I can recall. What road do you think it is?

firespoon?

In the backcountry out north of Mimbres. That picture is from some ramshackle store on... NM35? That lake is, if I recall correctly, alongside a dirt/gravel road I drove my Miata down. I eventually got back to a dirt road that connected to 35 and I had to stand on top of the trunk while I was on a ridgeline to get enough signal to get a map to load so I could figure out where the hell I ended up.

Yep! Good spot. I don't remember seeing that sign but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

The dirt road is Star Rd

This bitch has a silicon implant on the end of her nose.

Yep! That is the one! I saw a cyclist on those curves; that was the most bizarre part of that trip. I did that route on day 1, and I think I went the opposite direction you did. I overnighted in Silver City, then drove up to Mogollon and out into that backcountry. After breaking part of my intercooler mount, I eventually made it up to Apache Creek or Aragon, then drove home. What did you think of that area?

What do you do if you bring your bike to a shop to get a problem fixed, they spend 4 hours trying to find it, and can't ever source it?

Do you pay the full 4 hours for essentially nothing?

You bring a big case of good beer back to the shop area, sit with them, and try to figure out what the fuck is going on with it.

You can avoid this problem by working on it yourself.

That's funny, right after I got on that road, probably 11am, I saw a cyclist with a bunch of bags on the bike like he was gonna camp up there or something. A couple parts of that must have been interesting in the Miats kek. I really like it up there, some really nice views and a good escape from the heat.

I'm pretty sure that trip is what caused a baffle or something to rattle when the car is cold and it is cold out; probably knocked the cat or muffler a dozen too many times. It was interesting but fun nevertheless. I liked it out there because it was cooler, quiet, and the views from some of the ridgeline and in the valleys were awesome.

Welp I got to go back inside the windowless hole; talk to you later m8!

soon ;_;

Back from a few weeks ago with my firstbike Bridgestone Mach II RS. Replaced ignition points, condensers, handlebars, grips, throttle tube, levers, headlight, front brake cable, battery, part of the wiring harness, and cleaned the right side carburetor and it runs like a champ. For less than 300 bucks this thing is, as predicted, hectik. On 45 year old tires 90mph is very scary.

I've gone as far as I can on my own, no idea what the problem is and my bike is pretty new and complicated so I don't want to take the engine apart to try to source it.

Ducati?

Later bruv. Have fun in the void.

y-yes

Mechanic said he's 90% sure he'll find the problem within an hour but I've done pretty much all the simply stuff to no avail so I kind of have my doubts. Next step for me was going into the engine but that's a bit over my head tbqh.

They aren't going to just look for 4 hours and then hand you a bill for nothing. They will call you to ask you to authorize more time if it goes beyond 1 hour.

Oh great just what a mechanic wants to do, get "help" from a customer!

It's a motorcycle. It's not going to take an experienced tech more than 1 hour to diag any job no matter how complex the bike is.

>tfw no friends to do sillies with

Alright, he's been a Ducati mechanic for 20 years and was in the middle of an engine rebuild for one when I dropped my bike off so I have faith in him, problem has just been a pain in the ass for me.

iktfb. Vegas memes soon(tm)

why so slow

Daytona 675 vs literbike with me a few gears down on it.

was gud bike. Would recommend to newbie/10

I thought you were the MV

Nah, me and Daytona user swapped bikes for a bit.

>tfw no friends

I have like 2 friends but we only talk on discord and play games.

>no friends
m-maybe we could ride when I get some leave in vegas

>jap bikes with european components
blech

What bike to ride tomorrow dbt?

>jap bikes with european components
wat

>got away with a verbal warning

Best feeling

Sextwin

They all are twins!

Each with a nice ass.

I have to ask

Why didn't you get a multistrada

These are some very sexy bikes

I'll meet you in Payson, AZ

i just got back from my first ride and it was amazing but my neck hurts like a mother fucker from my helmet

Down af desu.

Well the 900ss and 996sps pictured are my father's. The monster and A-twin are mine. He also owns a multistrada but not here in the states, he only lives here half the year. I fell in love with the A-twin and unlike him am not a 100% Ducati guy. He also owns other bikes but all Italian. After checking out my Honda though he kind of wants one, like really bad.

Also can we be real?

I have a decent job, but to get a multistrada where I'd want it, well I can't separate with that much coin.

Tell him to try a Tiger 800 :^)

Faggot

He gets here next week. He is 67, 145lbs and 5 foot 9. I am recommending the tiger 800 and I am sure when he sees it side by side the A-twin he will agree it probably is a better ride.

Eventually I will get around to putting this together. (Won't tell you which, but it's in the first 10 ever made and serial number and badge plate prove it) 916sps. Right now it's in pieces and has been since 2005. :(

them jap bikes with euro suspension, brakes, etc.

Yeah tru, I was just curious since from the lineup you would seem to be a Duc fanboy.

I heard they are doing a mini Multistrada soon, should be interesting.

That's the dumbest thing to get salty about. kill yourself please.

>kill yourself please.
working on it as we speak

Just a friendly reminder that there is a DBT discord which moves 10x as fast as the thread, anyone is welcome except germans

discord.gg/EafZ9

it's like 3 people just spamming a bunch of garbage though

>bike worth more than the car

Is that average? She's like 7/10

>She's like 7/10
You have shit standards mate

Slick exhaust

it was a joke. She's real cute
no bully

What jap bike in that picture has euro parts /spoiler/ none of them

Baiku always deserves a little swim
Better