OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

shitbox > shitty whore

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sjmZ85pr.jpg
i.imgur.com/EqYFdhsr.jpg
bad-dragon.com/products/ultimatefantasy
bad-dragon.com/products/lana
autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=460203996&zip=27713&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=27713&showcaseOwnerId=66791965&startYear=1981&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=FIAT500&makeCodeList=FIAT&searchRadius=25&trimCodeList=FIAT500%7CAbarth&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=FIAT500&makeCodeList=FIAT&searchRadius=25&makeCode1=FIAT&modelCode1=FIAT500
denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/fiat-abarth/6219558102.html
greeneyedmotors.com/inventory/2014-fiat-500-abarth/4551
denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/fiat-abarth-any-credit-ok/6177283793.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leaving for vacation tonight w/ the gf

Im thinking no technology for the next 8 days. Might do some car spotting when I get to the condo to kill some time though.

Was going to pollute this thread with my feels for the week

But you know what, hoping things are good and just find something to do

I'm going for a drive tomorrow, cleaning the car, getting to see someone and things will be alright...........

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Cause I left my GF two weeks ago and I'm super tired after working on my Brostang. New parking brake everything, new rear shocks, new headlights, new brake lights, clean out interior, and oh yeah take the transmission out to replace the clutch.

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or

'Cause error 404: Transmission Not Found

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?

Put transmission back in with new clutch, replace tailshaft seal, do front struts, do rear brakes, change oil, wash and wax.

Because I just got in from work, and I'm tired, and I just took my pants off. Now excuse me while I go masturbate and then play some Warframe.

Tomorrow In gonna change my car oil.

You fucked up the OP. Good job.

Cause my new bad dragon order just came in and I'm hyped to use it

three people i'm friends with went out with their cars together when they said they would invite me

my other friend ignored my offer to hang out last weekend and avoided the subject

the only actually good friend i have lives on the other side of the country

i worked the rest of the day, had oven chips and soup for dinner and sat on Veeky Forums all night inbetween zoning out
it's just like every other night but this one has stronger feelings of loneliness and rejection

bc im married and i just got off work an hour ago. prepare yourself for it, faggot.

I've been secluded a long time

I've begun talking to myself and thinking I am having a conversation with someone on Veeky Forums, another forum, and online life

We are not talking, non of you know me and what i have been through...

I'm more of a Gm fangirl but that thing is clean as fuck

A dong or something to stick you dink into?

>why at home
On call this week for work.
>why not cruising with bros
Benz's acc. belt is all taken apart for a tensioner job. It has not been going well.
>or >gf
because she (male) is at home being a fuck
>car related plans for weekend
finish this fucking belt, maybe get my replacement door put on so I can send it off to the bodyshop to have the dent taken out and paint matched and rust fixed.

I'd rather drink alone

Both
i.imgur.com/sjmZ85pr.jpg

Was going to ride out to a party but the 3 of my friends that were gonna meet me there decided not to go so I didn't either. Then was gonna just go cruze around but now ita 11 and I don't really feel like going anymore
Thanks for reading my blog

I am ashamed that I know the names of these, but also happy to see that I'm not the only carfag that also has weird kinks.

Normies are missing out to be honest family, these are so high quality. Completely different animal from the trash you find on Amazon/sex shops.

>why are you sat alone on a Friday night
Got back from date, and car's got a new, x-tra stronk frame in it, repairing a rotten section. Shit's sorted out, and it feels good,
>Why aren't you cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
There was a car show, but it was all boomer trash, and fireworks were more interesting to her.
>what are your car related plans for the weekend?
Get the rockers welded on, new alternator, new ECU, and tires. Then just get a windshield dropped in and it's basically a brand new civic.
>shitbox > shitty whore
Not before it was fixed
>post waifu
Can my car be my waifu? Is that allowed?

Is it really? I've considered getting one but I'm afraid that my roommate will find it and spaghetti will engulf the earth

No doubt, my man.

Car isn't registered, so won't risk it on weekends. But I found the part I need for half the going price. Going to order it this weekend.

Just use common sense when stowing it. If you really want one, get a fairly normal one like the Sugar Star, Lana, or Sofia.

Personal experience, these outmatch Fleshlights because they dont have a hard outer shell that you have to wrestle the good part in and out of which makes for easier clean-up. I think the internals feel better than any Fleshlight as well.

No idea on indertables though...

Definitely, I have just a few of them. If you want one closer to human style, look at ultimate fantasy and lana.
i.imgur.com/EqYFdhsr.jpg
bad-dragon.com/products/ultimatefantasy
bad-dragon.com/products/lana

The platinum silicone they use is much stronger, body safe, and more durable than the stuff cheaper toys use. They won't melt together like cheap ones, and they're boilable and dishwasher safe for easy sterilization.

because i just got done with my construction job and im gonna watch EVO streams

gas up and find some highway i drove on a while back and mayube have some fun. Look up some things on my car, I wanna customize it or install something but I['m not sure theres a whole lotta point in installing anything in a manual impreza. up to reccomendations

>post waifu

Friday night was yesterday for me, so I'll tell you fags what happened.

I started off the night by playing a couple races on MT 5, then I watched Baby Driver then went for a little cruise and played some 8-ball with a friend.

Oh yeah I also waited in line for 2 hours for the Krispy Kreme .80 cent deal thing with a couple of friends. That was fun.

How was Baby Driver? The name makes me want to hate it but the trailers make it look good.

>why are you at home on a Friday night?
My family is up and so I have to make myself look like I'm Normal and not a streetracing faggot
>why aren't you out cruising the meets with your boys or gf?
Same reason as above
>what are your car related plans for the weekend?
Literally nothing since I have to work all fucking weekend and hang out with my family

I just got back from a local drag race, pretty fun, but I'm tired now

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
Only bro is my literal bro, all other friends are out of town
Wash and wax two cars and a truck, buff windshield wiper marks out, whoever had my car before musta driven it in a fucking sandstorm or something, cause it's pretty fucked

Yeah I was expecting a pile of shit because of the god awful title, but it was a genuinely good movie. The love story part of the movie could have been a little more fleshed out, but other than that it was 2 hours of fun.

>manual impreza
fuck im tired, its an automatic

I gave my car a wash / polish / wax this afternoon and drove around - did some hooning, took this pic.

I've got opium tea and 1.2 grams of speed that I'll probably start in on here soon. Might play New Vegas all night.

Don't care anymore. I restarted reading Fellowship of the Ring but I ended up watching Youtube videos about bikes and cars that I can't afford for hours instead.

Meets with my 14 year old shitbox? Please. I'm just happy it runs so I don't have to put extra money into it. The bros are all across the country at their colleges or homes. I just graduated and I sadly realized how much more time I should have spent with my friends in college, who I will NEVER spend entire nights watching movies drunk or partying with or hanging out with ever again. Shit sucks. >implying gf

I'm going to drive down to see the Milwaukee Air and Sea show to forget about life for a while as I imagine how great it would be to fly away from it all. I'll probably wash my car too.

>just finish fixing shitty hood release instead of removing other car's intake

>want to go drive my other car but not much point desu, don't know of any meets, but i'm hungry as hell at this point

>remove intake and fix oil leak of shittoboxo
>beat the shit out of it

Uppers and downers mix so good.

Love nodding but being fully awake.

Make up your fucking mind fag. tripnigger

home from school and >no friends
see above
gonna cut out all the shit from inside my airbox and drill some holes in it because poor, maybe get a new filter

Just woke up, bout to do a night time ride with my moped club, hype

Enjoy my misery, but than again nobody gives a shit anyway
I'm not doing so well tonight, here's the story enjoy if you are reading

>Be me
>Work for big company
>Working on 5-6 projects every few months
>Out of everything that has been successful one project failed this week
>It hit me pretty hard, you know I wasn't prepared for this at all
>I'm hurting right now

Have fun playing video games guy

You fags are going to make me buy one.

I'm not even home right now, I'm in a real bad hotel full of drunk people. I had clothes stolen from the washer earlier.

You either park before sunset or you stay away. These nigger crackheads go in on anyone showing up after dark, and rape their cars.

Bottom line, fuck niggers.

Drive my car as far in to white person territory and then cab it or uber it from there. Fuck these low class niggers.

shitbox > shitty whore

post waifu

You fucked up the OP you SPICK.

Woke up, ate a banana, washed and waxed my e60

Went down to gardena to hang with a buddy, just got back

Might flush the tranny tomorrow, not sure

Shitboxes>power gap>cumdumpsters

I'll get you some pics later ok?

Watching fucking anime and browsing Kijiji
Everything 'car culture' within a 100 kilometer radius of me is riced out civics and lifted trucks. Not even the kind of rice where it's like they put effort in, most of the time it's just blacked out headlights and taillights and muffler deletes
Gonna go check out some dude's 94 Celica if it's not already fucking sold. It's the 2.2 liter so it's slow as balls, but at least it isnt the 1.8

If you don't post them to /dbt/ is exactly a while, theres nothing I can do.

You want me to post them in dbt?

Post them literally where ever. I don't care. Take a step back and look at where you are posting anything.

The fuck is wrong with you

I bought one

Seems like the dude's on drugs

Less then you, trip. I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a splitting headache and not much else, because I don't tie my identity to some image board.

And so will I?
Stay btfo

Got off work, and I gotta be there bright and early. Gonna go home, eat some dinner, take a shower, pound a beer and crash into slumber

I don't think I'm going out tonight or tomorrow night, I might as well just take my car and drive through the city, better than staying at home

Get woke faggot. True Veeky Forums will overcome, and you will be left in the dust.

Faggot west coast bitch, wake up.

Went to dinner with a friend, it was gud, then spent a few hours wrenching on my car. Only did the front so far, but installing new Bilstein shocks to replace the originals which are 24 years old and have 95k miles on them.

West coast is best coast, stay BTFO loser

The battle for pone is in this thread now, ban as you like.

no bros no gf

gonna try to make some new brofriends next week at a stunting meet

bigg ol pussy

>months of silence
>then all of the sudden
>abarth
wut.
nice to see you my man
is it as good as you thought it would be?

Does it have a stick? IMO that gen Civic is one of the best daily car bargains you can get right now, my family has had 3 of the sedans and they've all been great. The first one made it to almost 300k miles before it started having head gasket issues and just wasn't worth fixing anymore, the 2nd one I wrecked at 170k but before that it had never had a single problem, my brother let the third one get flooded but we stripped out the interior and dried it all out and it's still going at almost 180k and somehow doesn't have any electrical issues.

Worth pointing out that you should never ever buy an automatic 2001-2005 Civic, those trannies fail like RX8 motors about every 100k.

Broken knuckles can still do things. meet at the house

So far, it's fantastic. Gonna try and take some half decent photos in the morning for the thread here:

from your experience in used cars, did you notice any issues with 500 abarths? I am considering one heavily and trying to find any and all opinions.

Get off my dick, dick. I'll fucking end you.

Best pone coming through

Only ever saw one (out of probably a 100) that had a real issue. The suspension mounting on the back left had torn away and been re-welded to the car. From what I was told by the guy who took it in, a Fiat dealership had done the repair under warranty, so whatever the cause, they had ruled it to be covered under the mfg. warranty

Beyond that man, they really didn't have any issues. Right before I quit we took in a 2012 that someone had putt 200,000 miles on, it didn't have any issues to speak of

fuck man I figure a 2 year old model is already halfway through the depreciation curve. I can't find a reason not to sell my acura CL and buy one...

definitely getting an ESC though.

You can get a loaded 2013-ish 500 abarth (leather, heated seats, pano sunroof) for 13-15K right now depending on the market

I keep seeing base 2013-2014 models with 20-30k miles for 13k asking, but they all bookout NADA clean retail for 9-10. I figure once I stop being lazy I will got to a dealership on the 23rd of the month and make an offer for 500 above trade in, leave my number, and then buy it then and just get financing through my local credit union.

If you lived anywhere near me, this would be the one to get man

10,000 miles
leather/heated seats/pano roof
Asking 13.9, you could walk in, offer 11 and walk out that day:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=460203996&zip=27713&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=27713&showcaseOwnerId=66791965&startYear=1981&sortBy=derivedpriceDESC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=FIAT500&makeCodeList=FIAT&searchRadius=25&trimCodeList=FIAT500%7CAbarth&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=FIAT500&makeCodeList=FIAT&searchRadius=25&makeCode1=FIAT&modelCode1=FIAT500

Not giving you the satisfaction of the (you)s but I honestly can't believe this is still a thing.

these are the ones I have been eyeing.

What's the best website to look for dealership postings?

denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/fiat-abarth/6219558102.html
greeneyedmotors.com/inventory/2014-fiat-500-abarth/4551 (price is high but it's been for sale for 3 months)
denver.craigslist.org/ctd/d/fiat-abarth-any-credit-ok/6177283793.html (they have raised the price three times in the last 4 ads they have posted on CL, I don't understand how they come up with this pricing)

That first one doesn't look bad

Honestly man, I always use autotrader and carsforsale.

Craigslist isn't bad, but it's such a shit basket in my area I tend to avoid it

first one just came on market. These things either sit forever, or are snapped up in a week.

I will try carsforsale. Craigslist sucks. I am going to guess it isn't even worth trying to trade in my 01 Acura CL 3.2 with 108k miles. right?

I just got home from work

Its 1am, nobody is out

Nothing. Driving to another town to get drunk with a friend tomorrow

ur a shitbox

My waifuy

We out here boi

It's lit

Friends all have wives/kids while in their 20's, killed their social life and by proxy mine.

Implying bros or gf

Wash the fucker if it stops fucking raining, living in florida is like eternal swamp ass.
>shitbox > shitty whore

Agreed

>post waifu

Ryoko postn' as usual

Because at work.

Same as above.

Get a compression tester, see if this engine even has compression. If not, then I have to decide whether to swap the transmission from the hatch into the convertible, or swap the engine from the convertible into the hatch. I want the hatch running, but there's a lot more work for it to really be street worthy. Swapping the transmission sounds like it would be the better and easier option, at least until I get the hatch closer to completion.

>post waifu
Kk.

Yeah, it's a manual. After learning in the Toyota, I really can't see myself owning an automatic for any length of time. I've also heard that the autoboxes drop like flies every 100k or so.