Mustang or 350z?

What one should I buy bros? Then mustang would probably be a new edge gt model. Also I live in a busy city so it's gonna be an automatic.

Id go with stang. Parts are everywhere for the 4.6 that's in it and you get 300 lb/ft of torque for the dank launches if you so choose. Stang also has a lot of trunk space and the backseats aren't too bad to sit in if you absolutely have to.

What would be the best mods for a stang?

FWD conversion

>New edge mustang
>350z
This is why Lavren will never love you.

Fuck off im poor and want to go fast what other options do I have

I'm also poor and obsessed with Lavren. My next vehicle will be a sportbike or dual sport.

>considering buying a sports car
>but wants an automatic

At this point, you might as well get a V6 camry.

Cat back exhaust. I recommend bassani or magnaflow. Also new lower control arms in the rear, subframe connectors, and a cold air intake. Maybe a new throttle body if you really want. All that you can get off American Muscle. Also new wheels and tires help a ton. I personally run Mickey Thompson Street comp tires in the rear on my new edge.

Automatics are faster in a straight line kys

>new edge GT mustang
> "sports car"
I don't think the automatic is the worst of his problems with that sentiment.

Go for the Mustang.

Maybe the brand new ones on exotic hypercars. The slush boxes on these old cars are slow as hell compared to a stick

You manualfags are absolutely the worst kind of "car enthusiasts"

350z

Mustang gt

You also have easy time with girls showing up on a mustang (at least here in yuropoor)
>t. Lost virginity

Never drove 350z but they honestly look shit

>350z looks like shit
Do you even know what a new edge mustang is? If you're not going 05 and up on the mustang then you should get the 350z.
Or a motorcycle.

3800 sc equipped cars r the fastest for the cheapest imo

Get a 350z with the cd009 trans.. those things r fuckin bulletproof.. and once u get sick of the vq swap an ls

Mustang. ..more fun and cheaper to mod and repair. People shit on the 2v because it's not a 3v or a coyote, but they're really good mooters with gobs of torque and a ton of fun to drive

I have a New Edge. It's easy to work on but the quality of the car is Turkmenistan-tier. Interior is awful and things are always falling off. Handles like shit too. The 4.6 engine doesn't have much in the way of performance modding.

Also, there's a reason the 2005 Mustang is worth about twice as much as the 2004. Very different car. The '04s and older are still living on the bones of the 1979 Fox Body.

It's like the foxbody. With subframe connectors alone it becomes an entirely new car in the corners. Mine handles really well.

fiero with modified body panels

I had no idea who that is so I searched the image and turns out she was born half an hour from where I live...

tfw the edge is what got you into mustangs
tfw its your favorite body
;_;

>What would be the best mods for a stang?
Gears are usually #1 on Mustang mod lists. Stock for the New Edge GT is 3.27 IIRC, if you're going auto people usually do 4.10s. It is a very noticeable difference. You might as well have the traction lok replaced/rebuilt while you're in there.

Next is exhaust. Long tube headers>shorties, lots of people go x-pipe for a few extra peak hp but imo nothing beats the sound of an h-pipe, then a a 2.5" catback.

After that comes CAI/TB/Plenum and a get it tuned.

All in all you're looking at a very noticeable gain over stock with those mods listed above.

>he thinks an 4R70W has better gearing than a T3650

Kek, what an idiot.

This. Hell, even brand new regular grade cars like the Fiesta and Focus are slower with the DSG than the manual.

Who the fuck is Lavren?

>Liking Autotragic unirocanically