Should 18-20 year olds be allowed to drive?

Should 18-20 year olds be allowed to drive?
I think they shouldnt be allowed

When i was 17 and got my first car i remember all the shit i did, all the close calls just from being inexperienced and just not really caring at all

All the times ive come close to dying were very very close calls, like i remember i use to run stop signs for thrills, this is shit that when i look back i cringe internally

>going 100 on a 45 road
>cross road with stop sign
>18 year old men doesnt give a fuck
>just go straight
>car approaching from left on the blind spot
>hear tires screeching
>horns honking
>look back, SUV guy is flipping me off
>i dont even care and keep driving at the speeds

I remember having all these kinds of incidences from 17-21 of careless driving, i totalled 3 cars and lucky am not injured or dead but i always think about those days sometimes and think

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I WAS SO RETARDED

but its really like i had to go through that to get to where i am now

Nice ST185s op

finish the job and drive off a cliff

at least you won't total anything other than yourself and your shitbox

Have you ever stopped to think maybe you were exceptionally retarded?

mmm nah, youre just a reckless fucktard and you should have done 100 into the side of your house

>doesnt want young people to drive
>complains about lack of experince
And what do you propose is a better choice?
20+year old inexperienced manchildren in much more expensive/faster vehicles?
Yea ill take the stupid youngins in slow shitboxes.

He's one of those guys that write something like this

>entry level position
>must have 4 years experience with Masters degree

Topcuck some people just have no logic

I drive aggressively but I'm an amazing driver and have never been in an accident other than a fender bender in the middle of a hurricane. Maybe you should get gud

amazing compared to the average automatic commoner I see anyway

they should only be allowed to drive bikes. that way if they squid out they'll most likely only kill themselves.

damn son driving in a hurricane, where do you live? sounds wild. any more stories?

Wow everybody look, mr.badass over here driving in hurricanes. Can I be cool like you some day?

south carolina. me and my friend were out driving around drifting in the rain, i was in a 2011 v6 stang he was in a black porsche 928 from 88 or something like that. but yeah I do

>be in south carolina
>at night, most business close around 8 or 9 because south
>that means the road is empty every night around 10 pm
>street racers come out at 10 pm
>be leaving coffee shop in cars related
>going straight on 4 lane road
>Im in front driving next to a riced out nissan altima with a loud ass can
>928 is in his lane to the right riding his bumper
>i honk horn 3 times
>we all full throttle
>all 3 cars bumper to bumper/door to door until about 80 mph when we pass a state trooper in the oncoming
>look in rear view
>state trooper whips rapid uturn and chases altima in the right lane with lights on
>928 switches lanes to the left with me and we dip into an intersection, park in an alley, and get out
>wait 20 minutes and feel like we're in need for speed
>get back in and finish going up the road
>altima is pulled over by state trooper and sherrif and gets massive ticket
>never see him again in the racing scene here

rip

there are hurricanes like every month here cause it gets so hot in the summer and we are right on the coast. we have slavery weather

>23
>Postman and ride a motorcycle for a living
>parents think i'm a good boy
>am not good boy
>ride cbr1100xx blackbird
>real fucking quick
>at stop lights and launch when the light goes green
>dipp at the end of intersection
>front wheel comes up
>oh dear jesus
>grab front brake
>front wheel in air
>linked brakes
>bad ass bike saves my bitch ass
>live to ride another day

nice blog you fucking faggots

Okay OP, judging from your English you're clearly from some Eastern European or Asian shithole like Romania or Malaysia where literally every single retard your age drives like that. I'm 19 years old and in the 11 months I've had my license I've already driven over 10000 of very safe and responsible km's.

Your infantile mind probably can't comphrehend that there are people your age who are in fact capable of making good decisions, so your natural response is to rant on a Montenegrin petting zoo forum about why all people under 21 should have their licenses revoked. This logic would've made much more sense if you told me that all people under 21 shouldn't be allowed to drink because they pretty much all get too drunk and throw up at least once in their young lives. This doesn't apply to car crashes though, so kys.

Seriously, it's better if you learn from your mistakes and don't get stuck in the past. I have a bad habit of doing so myself. You are better of exploring the benefits of your past of reckless driving. Like, maybe you know a car's limits a lot better because of this?

I drive like a dickhead too, but only when i know the only person who could get hurt is me
Like on long straights with no one around

Its fun

When i was 17 i was a FUCKING retard so everyone else was too!

I'm not actually an opponent of power restrictions for young drivers. We already have a provisional system for the first two years of license holders where their traffic violations are more severly punished, and we already have a tiered system for motorcycle licenses based on age, experience and power. It wouldn't be all that irrational introducing a similar system for cars. Restrict drivers to a certain power output or power to weight ratio for the first two years.

You're a fucking retard. Most young drivers already drive slow shitboxes and the car's power has nothing to do with how much of a hazard the driver will be.
Dumb fuck.

Just because you were trash and retarded doesn't mean everyone is. I've been driving since I was 15 and have never gotten into an accident, same with my older sister she started at 15 and the only reason her car got totaled was that some 50 year old fucker in huge ass truck was drunk and rammed into the back of her Nissan, if anything if you are shown to drink you should have your license revoked.