/mbgg/ - Mobage General #690

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av10165722/?zw
dmm.co.jp/netgame_s/honeyx/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tsu-chan is perfection.

>Look at Ruka's evaluations in wiki sites
>性能なんて関係ない!ルカってだけで価値がある!茜屋さん最高です!

bilibili.com/video/av10165722/?zw

Here's the video for the GF stream yesterday

>Level 100+ enemies starting the 2nd or 3rd stage
This sharehouse event in Shironeko isn't not so newbie-friendly compared to most stages on those reruns.

pretty cool

They get it, she's cute as shit.

>that just reflect a portion of your uber damage back at you so you can both die
So I assume def reduces the damage reflected upon you?
>the archer got surrounded but can't die because nobody can kill it so the game kept running forever.
I chuckled.

Thanks user, didn't really expect anyone actually playing it here.

I need a new game.

>mainly wanted ruka
>rolled everything but her
I feel like I'm just going to pull dupes if I keep going for her.

Follow your dick user. There probably won't be any more Ruka's until Chaguma in October-November

Man I wish there was a reason to play GF. It's got everything but content and it's nothing but setting timers after a point. They should add like a map randomiser or something that gives you a different layout to grind.

>Implying we won't get summer Ruka along with summer Tina.

>Summer Tina
>Ends up wearing more clothes compared to her other versions

>do a few 10+1 rolls
>nothing
>curse at mbgg
>single roll gets guy that i never wanted

where is that mbgg bullshit magic when you needed it

Another player here, though I'm not that really that active but still log in daily for the bonuses.

Seriously though, how the hell do you beat the Black Killers? I gave one of the event story quest a go and they appeared in the map. My Harpe can survive them but only strong enough to handle one while Pride went on a killing spree with my other Killers.

Make sure to finish all your part time jobs before reset. The double WEIIIIIIII! bonus resets each day

Maid tiddies.

>Wasn't going to start sharehouse event until I got one of them
>It has a daily grind
Shit.
Also is the reset at 3am or at 4pm? They moved daily login to 4pm to coincide with daily town missions.

Might be at 4pm then. I'm used to it being morning JST

The stamp bonuses for rolling are pretty nice. I think I got enough memorial swords from rolling along with the one they gave earlier to get Rect's weapon when it comes out.

So does Another Eden work for anyone on the emulator? After finishing the download Nox just crashes the game. Or is it IP blocked?

Update your Nox version to fix it.

>Over 7 summons done
>ZERO 5+*s PULLED AFTER FUMA
Am I cursed?

>get a rekt and ruka in one 10 roll at 500gems
>spend another 1500 to get charlotte and get almost every other 4* project except fran
I usually stop after being so blessed with banner characters in so few rolls but I really like char. I don't know if I should continue and bite the hand that already fed me

>Char
I think you are getting way too familiar here.
Reminder that she is my waifu.

she's a thot

i wouldn't risk it user

Thanks!
I hope a newer version is as stable as my current one. I remember that one time when bluestacks was the only viable emulator and its versions followed this pattern: laggy->playable->perfect->playable+ads->laggy+more ads.

You should stop, yeah.

But sometimes you have to ignore what you "should" do and follow your heart and/or dick.

Dunno if this is one of those times for you, only you can answer that.

What is her type of hair called? It looks so fluffy.

"cosplay wig" hair

which mobage has the best furries

How's Charlotte? Worth coming back to Shironeko and rerolling for her?

Shironeko

Reposting anone from previous thread.

>Charlotte
LS: +20% physical and lightning damage for lightning characters
passive1: movement+50%, charge time-30%
passive2: more attack the greater your remaining HP, up to 150%
passive3: basic attack damage+150%, lightning damage+100%

skill1:
uncharged: 60 second hp recovery, 60 divine protection(+50% attack, +50% attack speed, reduce physical damage taken by -50%

charged: can't really tell from description. summon/transform into something. long press to attack with it. can't be recast for 60 seconds.

skill2: just a regular nuke. some bonus if the summon from 1 is out
>Ruka
LS: increase water characters physical and water damage by 30%
passive1: increases parties attack, crit and defense by 15%
passive2: +50% movement speed, -20% damage taken
passive3: when above 50% hp, +30% attack, +30% attack speed, +150% water damage

skill1: heal and clear debuff on allies

+100% basic attack damage for 60 seconds
HP recovery for 60 seconds
1 time revive buff for 60 seconds/once per quest

skill2:
water nuke. does more damage based on her defense(up to 3000%)
60 seconds of automatic defense(i think)

Tokyo after school summoners. I don't know if that's the correct name but it's similar, a bunch of bara furries

best one of the bunch. probably 10/10 tier with motif

They could just make events like cube+ and winterwar active around the year. Only minority of the player base was able to beat the cube+ event so it's pretty annoying they have couple months downtime in between.
Well this time we get quite a bit new stuff tanks to anniversary, but more gameplay content would still be nice rather than pet doggos.

>Imblyign it won't be 20/10 with motif.

Ruka nuke is higher than shinki Tetra 2000% damage up? But Ruka is weaker than Charlotte? How?

>So I assume def reduces the damage reflected upon you?
Nope, the point is that if you're a tanky unit you're not hitting them hard enough to kill yourself in the process. Hopefully tanky enough so you don't die outright to their attacks either. Sometimes this is accomplished by having a huge tank of HP absorb your own damage back rather than having moderate attack.

Other people I know went with HP increasing leader skills(the academy free units all have this) and just went to town one-shotting them and then healing back up.

Me, I stacked double free Tyrfing's leader skills(+20% to p.atk/p.def/m.def to all each) and brought whatever appropriate def units to kill them with. After figuring out the first event(which felt especially hard) this usually meant:

a) starter Parashu(def) 6* with the black axe from medal slots
b) starter Laevateinn(def) 6* with Demon Sword Laevateinn(+str/+crit)
c) event Halloween Gambateinn(agi) 6* with a baron shield. (works great on Pride with this double Tyrfing LS setup)

Occasionally there'll be a starter Longinus(used less later on) or a Pheonix Rider Mitum(to save time getting to trigger spawn points).

Because it's based on defense. You need 3000 defense for 3000% bonus damage

I know this is more of a /jp/ material but somebody might be interested:
dmm.co.jp/netgame_s/honeyx/
The game's like Alternative Girls but with sex.
>tutorial girl basically shows you the most popular H-locations in the school.
I'm having a dejavu.

Are either of those on the level you'd expect of a memorial?

>Akaneya-san
Is it her VA?

And how much defense does she have?

At max LB, 245. With a good town, 450-500 probably.

Are there any defense buffs or anything? Guess we'll have to wait for the next round of powercreep where everyone's stats get inflated and she finally manages to reach that 3000% defense cap

Aegis and Lia might as well be 5* with how useful they are. They can both go to 6* I believe.
I've been trying to pull either of them for months to no avail.
Nohime is good too, active skill aside.
Don't sweat the rarities too much. You'll eventually be able to tell for yourself what a bad pull is, as it isn't dictated by how many stars they have.

Ex-Slabs. Lancers tend to get defense buffs on their weapons or maybe there's some fuckery going on when she just-guards that boosts it.
Might want to find party members that increase party defense, but most only do that for themselves.

>169th in points accumulated
>9344th in high score table
Having 2 separate ranking tables was a mistake

Is there option in Shironeko to download all the game data?
My game loading time is awful and sometimes the screen got garbled.

Dont think so sadly
The loading times get better on the 2nd time doing things at least

All this breast jiggling in these games

Do none of these girls use bras, support or undewear?

What's the golden week shit in sao? I see it mentioned hundreds of memory diamonds but I don't see anything for obtaining them.

>Oh cool, sharehouse has an island
>Its a weird room thing

I have no idea how this works

farm the side jobs on the board to increase their level and unlock new ones
unlocking new ones gives more interactions with characters
also missions that can be viewed on phone but not mission board

farm part-time jobs for money
use money to upgrade house
use money to do the stages that raise stats

>5832 yen for 360 gems in shironeko

Sometimes when I'm grinding for rolls in games I like to compare the amount of time it takes to farm for those rolls in-game versus trying to wageslave for them. I think shironeko might be the first game I've played where there's a chance that it's faster to try to clear stuff in game for gems than to just work and pay for them.

Where are those memorial swords from the gacha stamp? I can't find them in my inventory

I get a vibe that all these charas are working for reason but what is the reason? Also what is MC jobbu?
Why aren't they just use some of the 2x gold parchment and spam coop?

>Wind->Dirt->Water->Fire / Light=Dark
>able to use skills before attacking
>double attack chance, elemental defense
The battle mechanics are more of a granblue I guess.
They kinda overdid it with hair/clothes physics. It would look good if the optimization wasn't so horrible. Attack animations are glitchy, laggy and pretty meh. Girls are very cute though.

They're video games, user. Gotta appeal to the lonely neets out there.

Wow ruka has some real range as a lancer.

And that shield size is hilariously huge. As expected of a guardian angel.

Same place every other weapon goes, your mail.

Has anyone tried to see if the archer girl they gave out is good, by the way?

Or are these freebie characters pretty much doomed to be crummy?

>Also what is MC jobbu?
from what I understand each of the 4 part time jobs has additional requirement to have a character of their job in your party, MC counts for the fast food restaurant so that's probably his job
Also bring a character with stealth

The job requirement for burger shop is to have no duplicate jobs in party.

Is that her evo art or something. Dayum she really looks cute. I can't believe I missed her cuteness on Wings of Heart.

Hero types are useful for Hero requirements mission. Not to mention one of the easily accesible character with stealth is Bakeko, one of the hero type in game.

It's one of the album art you unlock in the event. Her bond art is the OP

Some free characters have been pretty good.

Shizu in particular doesn't sound too exciting, looking at her skills. She does give a 10% HP boost to the party just by being around, at least.

I retrieved it from my mail but I can't find them when I open up the thing to level up weapons or upgrade them to real mem swords

>Shironeko gets stuck on a download while loading a map
>Forgets all of my custom settings when I restart
Damnit

Shizu bought a house, but she needs help paying off the loan so she invited MC-kun with an official guild offer.
She has him invite some others to help out.
>Lecto misunderstands everything and immediately wants to leave
>Charlotte didn't read the letter and got cross finding out about having to work
>Ruka is pretty upbeat about it
But they all misunderstand MC-kun's reactions.

Grave was pretty good. Bakeko too.
They're all a bit squishy though, so you have to be careful and they don't really clean-up as good as most.

For some reason, the shopping job one is really laggy for me

Why would you need to upgrade them? They count as memorial swords the way they come.

Alright that's fine. She's cute and I didn't want her design to go to waste.

There's hero only stages so she'll get use there

>Lecto misunderstands everything and immediately wants to leave
What did he misunderstand about?
So Charlotte's character is a spoiled ojou-type.

Yeah I'm going to level her to 100 and get her weapon.

I thought they were the fake ones you had to upgrade since they were a different color than the normal ones, I see them now

There's no way they'd give that many memorial swords just for doing a few 10+1

>Oh, I'm out of place
>I'm being awkward
>There's girls here too!?
etc etc. Being a shy guy with no confidence.

This quest. Every few days there is a different challenge you have to complete. The first one was to complete the quests using only Asuna and the current one is to use only Leafa.

k

You need for 4 of 4stars gacha weapons to exchange. I assume that Blue Memorial sword is counted as 1.

>3250 gems for char
Damn you were a little too tsun

That's pretty fucking gay. Didn't have Asuna and don't have Leafa. Maybe I'm just spoiled by most mobage having GW campaigns that are accessible to everyone.

Did you get the others at least?

...Yes? I know?
I'm replying to this idiot who says the memorial swords from stamp aren't real memorial swords

>There's no way they'd give that many memorial swords just for doing a few 10+1

I got rekt and luka in 500. My brain said no but my body said yes

Damn. Not even a 3*? The quest aren't very hard, it's a double Gleam Eyes battle. The second one is a gold one so damage doesn't matter, just the amount of hits. Though I guess completing them in under a minute might be hard.

The next two quest are Yuuki and Kirito only, hope you have one.

Unexpected generosity on their part is all, especially after nearly nothing in the way of memorial swords for so long.

Thanks for the tips, will probably take some time to reorganize my team set up. Never expected the Black Killers to be so tough.

I also have a balance type academy Sita lying around. Wondering if I should make use of her.

Are you that furry lovers who rolled 2 Rekt and 1 Ruka from previous thread?

>furry
Anyone remember dog boy from a year or so ago?

I assumed this too, until I went to upgrade them and saw they didn't have any further stages.

Guess they still want to keep some distinction between the event and gacha ones.

I wish I didnt

So what happens if you're inside ruka's massive lancer shield?

Name one (1) thing in shironeko more satisfying than point quests and you have a moving laser character

Drawing the character you want in 250 gems