CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 04/30 ~ 05/?? Live Groove (Anastasia, Yuka)
>Gacha: 04/27 ~ 04/30 (Momoka, Takumi)
>Election: 04/10 ~ 05/09
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- Archive of : archive.is/75YHT
- SS Update (Apr 29th): - CG 5thLIVE goods: - CG Theater anime ED2 "Etude wa Ikyokku dake": - ML Chokaigi day 1: - CG Theaters TS: - KR episode 1 subs: - ML fanmade music remixes: - ML Akane-chan dolls: - Puchimasu 10th anniversary OVA: - Cocosori promoting KR: - Sad idols: Upcoming:
Apr 29th/30th: Chokaigi 2017: pastebin.com/yjsJPxU7
Apr ???: Takane Cu-poche, Rin Shibuya: Crystal Night Party Ver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSVApv8DIOQ
live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv294464880
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9ZSnKOGww
twitter.com/chamere0n/status/858382634044370944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> No sprites of Asuka and Fred dressed in Mirei-style clothes
Wasted opportunity.

More Theater Days info soon, I guess.

I'll still be happy even if it does turn out to be a pure rhythm game, but part of me really wants at least a few management simulator elements from the old-style mainline games to come back.

Tamakin I like you

youtube.com/watch?v=vSVApv8DIOQ

BELIEVE IN CHIE

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.

I want it to be a rhythm game just because there are a lot of ML songs I want to play, but I'm curious to see what they will do different from other rhythm games.

Mio is my girlfriend.

I hope it's Synchronica/EBA/OSU style gameplay, for the rhythm parts. Tracing patterns on screen with your fingers, and so forth.

I mean, don't get me wrong, what I would ideally want is a hybrid between "mobile rhythm game" and "mainline-style management sim".

But I'm also aware that the chance of TD being a PURE rhythm game is far greater than the chance of it having any management/raising sim elements whatsoever.

ML needs a rhythm game. I want to see my favorites dance while I click! Also when does the TD info drop today? 14hours?

I hope it's 95% management and 5% stupidly easy rhythm "game" so it's DOA.

I believe we're getting new TD info during the Three Stars panel today, which starts at 11 AM JST.

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv294464880

So in about nine and a half hours.

Joke idols

>It's actually not banned in my country this time
OH BOY, I hope they show at least gameplay or tell us what type of game it is instead of just showing them dancing again.

Why?

I love Rina!!!!

Put some clothes on Emi.

How would you react if TD is just Platinum Stars featuring ML characters and with more microtransactions?

I would be okay with it.
Platinum Stars was shit because it was trying too hard to be a mobage, so just let it be a mobage.

I would glady pay for my idols.

It's more likely to be a Project Dive style game if it follows the SF/PS genealogy.

I mean, Platinum Stars mainly gets shit for being an $80 mobile game.

So "Platinum Stars on mobile" would just be "Platinum Stars on the platform it was designed for".

Will TD be the SS killer?

No, that's Bang Dream.

I don't know why but it seems weird seeing Momoko not scowling

Nah, TD, SS, and LoS will join forces to fulfill Scamco's dream of

Complete
Idol
Saturation

no

>ML Chokaigi day 1
I love ML lives the most.

I think she'd mellow out with age.

No Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko will be the SS killer.

Be the tsukkomi to my boke, Emi!

That says a lot about her doesn't it?

TD is going to be the ML killer.

My little user can't be this dumb...

Depends on how she ages.

It'll be like PS. Final nail on the coffin for ML, Scamco won't bother with them anymore.

I suppose. Anecdotally I had a pretty shit early childhood and it made me wise enough to skip the edgelord phase during puberty that most others suffer from.

>Implying
Scamco is making money off ML from the music and lives. They aren't just going to end it like you think.

PS doesn't even get DLCs nowadays

Dead on arrival, huh

Ok? That has nothing to do with what we are talking about. You said TD will kill ML and I just proved you wrong.

Friendly reminder that anyone who claims that OG, CG, ML, or SM are dead/dying/doomed is a shitposter trying to start a fight.

That's because they released all the planned DLC for it already. OFA didn't have some grand finale for the DLC either, it just stopped.

>Game is shit
>Doesn't even reach top rankings after a few months
>They decide to do unvoiced events
>Don't renew VA contracts
>Final ML live
>Third vision is the universe where ML never existed and CG takes it's place

That's a crazy fantasy you have there user.

My favorite CGs are Kanade and Karen. Which MLs will I like?

You'd know all about fantasies since it's all you ERPers do.

>projecting
Wow your fantasy even gets bigger!

That likely depends on why you like them, nerdo.

Momoko and Serika

Buddy.

So is Brand New Theater going to be the theme song for Theater Days?

There aren't really any 1:1 analogues between CG and ML characters. You might like Kotoha and Shiho if you like Karen I suppose.

Not your buddy, guy.

I'M NOT YOUR GUY FRIEND!

>Kotoha
Hahaha.
Ha.

Personally I have a hard time imagining TD to be a rhythm game since I'm assuming they're hoping SS fans to also play TD but then after a while payers won't have enough space so they'll have to make a decision to delete of the apps thus cutting off a source of money for Scamco. That or players will cut back on spending money on the apps to save up for a separate device to hold one of the apps.

Its a stretch, but I thought it'd be a cross between how the ML game and SS are where you can have MVs but you need to collect/work for the cards?

But a part of me really wants it to be a rhythm game since I really enjoy ML songs.

Not your friend, dude.

Literally listen to the dramas and music. There are no Kanade or Karens in ML.

Cheer up with a drink, Kaede.

>being this retarded
My phone came out 5years ago and has plenty of space for both.

I meant personality wise. ML Karen is way different than CG Karen.

In the unlikely event that TD flops, scamco will just shut down the service and keep ML running. Maybe even add ML to mobage's platform.

Why do people think TD will flop?
Bang Dream is doing shit merchandise sales but the game is doing just fine.

My phone came out 6 years ago and has 2 GB of internal space.

>after a while payers won't have enough space
I can't imagine most whales have cheap phones or tablets that can only hold data from one game.

Buy a SD card that'll fix your memory problem. Or heck go upgrade your phone. Doesn't your phone company let you upgrade for free after 2years?

>listen to the music
Why would anyone do that? Did you seriously just compare shit music to Kanade's ACTUALLY GOOD music?

Get a new phone. If it's that old, you should be more worried about TD being compatible with your OS than memory space.

Some apps don't let you install to SD cards.

I just play everyone on a tablet and use the cell phone for tethering these days.

>shitty dubstep
>good
Thanks for the laugh.

I love Koume! i'm going to marry her!

Are you a zombie?

>dubstep
That's not even dubstep
>implying thats her only song
MLfags are so ironic.
"Hurr why do you hate ML music if you haven't listened to all of it"

Memes
TD won't flop on brand name alone, whether it is wildly successful or not is another question

The logic is completely flawed because players would have to delete data regardless of genre.

Pretty sure SS let's you install on a SD card though.
>play everyone on a tablet
user we aren't on tablets.

Anyways just upgrade or buy a new phone. If you can't do that then just play on your tablet no need to worry then.

>he hasnt won free tablets in raffles
>not owning 2 iPads
Didn't know /@/ was filled with a bunch of losers

Tablets?

Why would I need a tablet? I have a Samsung Galaxy phone. If I ever did win a tablet I would just sell it since I wouldn't ever use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9ZSnKOGww

>Anime Expo
>Miria, Mika, Freddy, Kanade, Kirari, Anzu
Shit, I'm tempted to go just for Mika and Miria. But those other four kind of ruin it. Hopefully Mika is more enthusiastic compared to her performance in CG Party Live where she seemed kind of nervous.

Her name isn't Mika. I think it's Haruka?

What is the problem with that?

Why is Shizuka such a sub?

He's just talking about the idol she plays.

How is PS any different from SS? If PS had come out as a mobile game from the start it probably would have been pretty popular.

Remember to vote for curly deko.

Rurucan has brain problems on top of getting nervous with ease. Don't expect much of her performance. I'm not saying that to be mean, she is a cute and lovable goof and is really fun to watch, but she's not exactly one of CG's shining performers.

PS manages to have a more basic gameplay and be more boring to play and grind than SS

>Rurucan has brain problems on top
Lewd.

It's a lot more grind-focused, and there's actually a pretty small number of songs to choose from.
It manages to take all of the flaws from the production-based games and all of the flaws from mobile rhythm games and puts them into one.

Matsuri is a faker just like Kanade.
That ほ likes everyone to think she's a super talented person who's naturally good at everything but she actually trains and practices super hard instead!

Matsuri is a god though.

Rin is my wife.

Matsuri confirmed male
MatsuriPs confirmed homos

twitter.com/chamere0n/status/858382634044370944

Gay.

Did the last two ML theaters from before mizuki disappeared again ever get translated?