Why are Tesla owners such insufferable cunts?

Why are Tesla owners such insufferable cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_H6rRuo6Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=6n4_EMGdRZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you so easily butthurt?

>that tag
Yeah, says the cunt driving a car that's 60% plastic, lol

because you deep down inside are jealous of their ability to afford such a lifestyle and take a simple joke plate on a shiny new-tech car as a front to your masculinity and ability to provide?

It's okay, op. it's natural to have these feelings of contempt when someone appears to be too flashy for your tastes.

people love unjustified moral superiority

people also love unjustified outrage

Fuck dude I'm so jealous, look at that sick ipad

Not him, but a lot of the owners of these buy them on 7 year loans or some other form of fuckery, like my brother. It's just a virtue signal on wheels; worse than a Prius.

Dude don't be so salty, that plate is hilarious and you know it

everyone cries about this but, bud, it's the next step. I dont like it either but you are gonna have to deal with it.

what are your deep seated fears of this? you afraid you wont adjust?

every car group has its douches, its not the fault of the technology. there are always people who use new cars to one-up

Yeah, I know. Jus' sayin'

>interior interior is made out of plastic from oil

>what are your deep seated fears of this? you afraid you wont adjust?

I was molested by an ipad when I was a kid, traumatized to this day

Honestly though the interiors just scream cheap and are very ugly/bland

They are pretty cheap interiors compared to an S Class

I encountered this recently

Exactly, why would I spend the money on a tesla when I could get a merc or bimmer and easily have much more luxury and comfort as well as much better handling

Muh gas? If I'm spending 100k+ on a car I couldn't give less of a shit about gas

It's about feeling morally superior, literally just rich Prius drivers

This

Because they are the same type of people that drive prius hybrids, but a lot richer
It's smugness multiplied by a factor of rich asshole

Why do you care? Are they obstructing traffic like bicyclists in the middle of the street?

My next car will be a Tesla just to trigger o fags

That or a brz

At least you'll be faster than a minivan in the Tesla

Can't wait for Trump to pull funding from Tesla.

Steve Jobs didn't need a handout so Elon Musk shouldn't need a handout as well.

Tesla owners are already trading their Tesla for a Prius due to convenience and ease or repairing and maintaining Toyota Cars.

Most of them live in California so they as might as well drive around a Toyota Mirai which literally offers free fuel and the only byproduct is literally H20. It's also more spacious than a Tesla.

Tesla owners aren't richer. You know virtue signalling Hollywood stars are seen more often with a Prius than a Tesla.

I'm tired of these assholes making me feel like a horse enthusiast in the 1900's, as if all the gas stations will close down in 10 years and the classic car hobby dies out completely. These futurists are really starting to unnerve me; they just might be right about their seemingly outlandish and holier than thou beliefs.

>you afraid you wont adjust?
i'll never adjust with the lack of tactile feedback or whatever it's called

how the fuck am I going to change the controls or whatever without taking my eyes off the road

>american jabs
not likely

Aston Martin>>>Tesla

Don't even talk about taste you tacky unwashed plebian.

you can control everything from the steering wheel.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_H6rRuo6Xo

But are they worse than Honda drivers?

Porsche drivers are still the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=6n4_EMGdRZg

Honda driver here, can confirm we are the worst.
>yfw you tailgate BMWs

Match made............IN HELL!