Recaro seats (heated)
Blind spot/Crosspath detection
Navigation
6-speed manual

Nice dude, enjoy it

>fix it again tony

In all seriousness, seems like a fun car, congrats

nice

Not bad, tripfag, not bad. You're still a faggot, though.

Faggot

neat
saw a red one today

and I finally saw a Giulia
2 actually :^)

Thanks guys

Looks like this summer will have a trip to the Dragon's Tail after all. Will try and take some better pictures in the AM

da fucking mad man!! he's actually did it!!!

you gonna modify it man?

Stock till I get 10K miles on it, then I'll start dropping in mods.

People are already getting 200+bhp out of these motherfuckers

>didnt get it with the matte hood/trunk
>didn't get the bomb as white or red colors

i mean, nice buy LPG but 1-800-come-on-now

200whp is kind of chump change considering what the same engine in the 500 abarth is capable of, the limting factor for the 500 it's the glass transmission
this thing has the pretty stout NC 6-speed so it can take way more power.
right now everyone's trying to crack the ECU with...mixed results...but once it's cracked and there's a nice selection of intakes and big exhausts and turbo swaps this thing can put down some crazy power for not much work

Eh the red with matte black trunk/hood was really my only other temptation, but idk man, I just really dig the black on black

fuck me those seats look c o m f y

FCA already has a fucking bonkers MOPAR exhaust you can order for them from the dealer. I can see the aftermarket for these things just being fucking crazy in a year

Drove it for probably 2 hours tonight after I bought it, and the recaro seats are comfy as fuck

To be honest, it's really refined on the highway too. More so than I was expecting it to be. The ND's that I drove were "meh" tier at best in terms of highway driving comfort

Well done, hombre.

Now turn up the boost and get some cleaner-looking wheels. Or just enjoy it as is; I'm sure it's fun.

i am shocked that someone at fiat OK'd the stock power band. its so peaky with no bottom or top end. Any of the current aftermarket tunes dramatically flatten the torque curve

How does it feel to be the proud owner of an ND Miata with a bodykit channeling 1.4 liters of pigfat turbolag through an NC Miata drivetrain?

What's the difference between the North Dakota miata and the North Carolina miata?

Because it makes it really punchy in everyday traffic. If you're cruising around town doing 45 and you downshift to pass someone you're right at the top of the torque band

So far so good

North Dakota Miatas actually produce oil and leak out old oil, so you never need to change it. North Carolina Miatas have a tendency for steering into crowds of blacks. Take your pick.

That's great, because I want one myself! Please do check in about it every so often, you lovable tripfaggot you.

Will do. Will probably try and write up something resembling a formal review once I get a little more time behind the wheel

I'm jealous of anyone with opposed piston calipers, you can get them on almost any sporty car now but back in the early 90s when my car was made they were basically nonexistent except on the very highest performance trims of exotics.

For real tho, nice car, I was considering one for a bit but didn't end up going that route.

Make sure to spend some money on quality detailing supplies if you haven't already, being careful not to fuck up your paint now is way easier than fucking it up and having to do a full paint correction down the road.

I think I'll take the North Dakota miata, I live in a libtard state where I'll be publicly executed if I even bump into a mooncricket

Weird thread. Typically Veeky Forums shits all over FCA products, even the Hellcat is disliked here. But regardless, nice ride OP. Mad jelly.

It's only Alphonse and the increasing cancer of no cars that fucks up decent threads.

awesome! grats

inb4 cummy comes and shits all over the fuckint hread

>Fiata
>FCA product

That's like saying a Geo Prism is a GM product. The only thing Fiat on the 124 is the engine, bodywork aside. Everything else is Mazda

Thankfully the Fiat 124 is mostly Japanese.

i usually prefer how the ND looks but anything looks good in black

t. black on black miat owner

Nice fucking car, OP. I like how the exhausts are real and not like in pic related.

You might wanna get rid of the tractor look though, but then again slapping lowering springs on there will fuck up the perfect suspension and coilovers are expensive as fucking shit.

>fuck Irene again, Tyrone
Enjoy your unreliable piece of shit.

Nice. Have fun with it!

>FCA products, even the Hellcat is disliked here
Oh, they are garbage.
The Fiat 124 is basically Japanese with an Italian twist. If it was full on FCA then it would be the usual piece of shit. I also can't wait for Hellcats to start to fall apart. Chrysler products hold up for about 3 years and then it's all downhill. The first wave of Hellcats are getting ever so close to 3 years old now. I can't wait to see the owner's faces when they wonder why their supercharged hemi 6.2L is falling apart. Hemi is already not that reliable, supercharging it just kills it quicker.

tl;dr Fiat 124 is good, everything else FCA is crap.

They look like a mini Snek, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm financially challenged and already own a coupe I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Supposedly the 1.4 is actually pretty solid, and the rest of the car is basically an MX-5 so you shouldn't have all the horrible italian electrical gremlins to worry about.

Why should anyone care?

>tractor look
Stancefag pls go

>black on black droptop
>in fucking NC
>in the middle of summer

MADMAN

>buying new

Actually test drove one yesterday and I fell in love, will get one within the end of the month, the exhaust is pure sex

This and the new 86 are two of my favorite new cars. I have a staunch opposition to FIAT due to the reputation they have but God damn is the 124 sexy... Wish I had the space to get one in my garage, hope they have them still on the market by the time I move.

Alright, some better pictures incoming

>those seats
SNUG
N
U
G

nice.

God I will say right from the start the Recaro seats are fantastic

Jesus dude, I don't know how you can drive a black on black droptop around the triangle with the weather like it's been, I'm in RVA and can only imagine how bad it is 2.5 hours south

Kinda weird that they didn't go with an Abarth engine cover like on the 500. Nice to see the engine bay is comparatively cavernous though.

I'm in lunchbag and it isn't that bad. Mazda has been putting in some dank A/C in recent models.

Your car is fucking beautiful, congratulations.

I hope you never get rid of it , or keep it for a long time because I heard this car real gem.

>it isn't that bad
We've had heat indexes of 105°F here for the past 4-5 days, there's no way it's any better down there, and I hope you're not driving around with the top down

The yellow warning sticker on the airbox actually made me laugh the first time I saw it though

"This car is equipped with an onboard high tech computer!"

Thank you user. The plan is to keep it for 10+ years at a minimum

It's not that bad, I drove a miata with no A/C for 7 years. Seersucker is your friend.

>being poor

Oh it's been hot as fuck for sure (high was 96 here yesterday I think?), but it's not too bad if you are only gonna take a 10-20 minute drive.

But I'm also used to it, have lived in the south most of my life, so I know what to expect when it comes to summer driving lol

how long til someone makes a decent hardtop for it so you can drive it literally all year

How long until they just do it with the PRHT or the RF? Jap origami is crazy.

To be real though, the soft top on this is the easiest to put up or down of any convertible I've ever been in. PRHT would be a little overkill I think, although I wouldn't be opposed to someone cooking up a good hardtop for it down the road

>not supporting the new sports car market so that manufactures will actually continue to make more than automatic pigfat gt cars

>how long til someone makes a decent hardtop for it so you can drive it literally all year

>BUT THE SOFTOP IS LIKE REAL EASY TO USE THO

kek

It doesn't need a hard top, but they are nice to have when the weather goes full retard around here, which is half the year.

The RF is a powered top that's probably why he said that. The soft top you can operate with one hand.

all he did was go into debt
stop defending the fucking tripfag

What's it like having low income and bad credit?

i wouldnt know

DID LPG EVER GIVE US THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT OF THE FORBIDDEN TALES FROM THE DEALERSHIP???? THE ONES WHERE HE SAID HE'D SAY SHIT THAT HE COULD NEVER SAY BEFORE?????!!??

Can't have bad credit of you have no credit

>finance a good $20k for a car with a stupid low APR because you're not some poorfag teenager
>use the money to invest instead of spending it on a car
>turn that $20k into $120k in a couple years

yea thats what i was saying

a new car is retarded and all these people jump right up his ass because theyve never seen a fiat? idk

You didn't read my post. You finance the car instead of spending your $20k on it

>use the money to invest instead of spending it on a car

that is kinda hard to misinterpret

You actually did it.

I'm jelly as fuck.

>literally the things that matter the most in the car are italian, be it the engine, the body panels or the suspension
>somehow, even though you hate Fiat, you only consider the car good because Mazda does the electrics and chassis frame
lmao, this level of coherence makes my sides drift off from orbit

And so you know, Mazda didn't develop the chassis alone. It was a joint venture with FCA, even though the 124 was launched after. Get your shit straight.

Never heard of the chassis being a joint effort. But weabos like to take all the credit for themselves.

Finance the car you fucking mongoloid

>In 2012, Mazda and Alfa Romeo—at the time a subsidiary of the Fiat group, now Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)—announced a joint venture to manufacture a common rear-drive platform with "both Mazda and (Alfa) to develop two differentiated, distinctly styled, iconic and brand-specific, lightweight roadsters featuring rear-wheel drive" with the two variants offering proprietary engines unique to each brand.[8]

>In 2014, FCA's Sergio Marchionne determined Alfa Romeos would only be manufactured in Italy,[9] saying "some things belong to a place. Alfa belongs to Italy," adding "I remain committed to that architecture, with our powertrain. I’m not sure it will be with Alfa. But it will be with one of our brands

It's literally on the fucking wiki page.
But yeah, weebs love to take all the credit, even more so when Mazda can't make an engine that isn't a torklet skyactiv.

>buying an inferior miata

enjoy your always broken piece of shit italian car

look at this autist having a meltdown

Finished jerking off to your chinese cartoons?

>sounds better
>looks better
>less body roll

I did my man

I plan to!

>>looks better
Dubious

Euro Compulsion already cracked the ecu. They offer a flash tune which I have. 200whp is phase 1 race tune. Phase 2 is in development. And the 500s might be making more HP, but stock turbo and engine internals won't make it much past 250

What's the appeal of this? Just because it's the only small roadster on the market aside from it's twin? I don't see what's the big deal

it's just a fun, punchy compact commuter that probably has decent modding potential. It's a nice addition to the Miata/BRZ competition.

how is a 500 with 200hp? seems pretty nutty

>Just because it's the only small roadster on the market aside from it's twin?

That's kind of a big deal by itself, yes.

I'm confused about the Brembo brake package. So the base Abarth does not have Brembos? On the build page the info it says for the brake package was, "Red calipers with Brembo logo" which almost made it sound like it's really a paint option.

Only thing that's rwd and comes with a turbo under $30k

What other mods do you have besides ECU? I have a 500 Abarth and am interested to hear what you have to say.

The mustang ecoboost starts at like 26k

That engine can make more than 300HP on stock internals, reliably. You just need a bigger turbo and better piping.