>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs! (Still no vampires, toddlers, or bowling please stop asking.)
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord
discord.gg/THVjU8f

>/tsg/'s sim collective
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lalVtcZndCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BzKICCWqjm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the fuck is everyone

wow im popular!

Any mods you can't live without?

So far I have MC Command Center and Wicked Whims to have sex with a bunch of teenboys

skin mods, command center, wicked whims, hair cc and clothes

Sims 4 modding scene seems pretty weak huh.

Is it because it's a shit game?

>weak

where are you looking?

couldn't help but notice the kid with vampire eyes in the OP.

Ever since the latest patch all my toddlers that age up have vampire eyes too. even though they aren't vampires.

Anybody else experiencing this ?

Hair and clothing CC, skin mods, Wicked Whims, MCC, and a couple of gameplay ones that affect Sim behavior.

>take a nap
>thread dies

Seems legit

Did you wake up with Energized Mood at least?

fucking aliens ...

It's been a while since we've had a butt-baby.

I have a question, is there a way to fix someone's cc? For example if there's alot of clipping can measures be done to stop it? I say for example clothes.

Can you mod pirated copy of Sims 3?

if you know how to use blender

>"Hmm. Fairly heavy, surprisingly well balanced, but lacks a blade. No, this likely cannot kill in one strike. Except for maybe another toddler."

You can!

download sims 4 studio and check out their tutorials. with it you can even make your own cc

no clipping pls

I have both, just need to see tutorials to know what I must do

How come certain objects (like the Wooden Toilet) cannot be made in Excellent quality with the Woodworking skill?

Besides, if I select my (Excellent) Bathtub in Build mode is says Hygiene: 4 instead of 6 (which is everywhere else).

Which means the "only Environmental items can be made to Excellent" argument is probably out of the question.

I have a bitchy, secretly evil musician that I'm trying to name, any suggestions?

Eva Muse

Post a screenshot about her in her typical (so probably everyday) clothes.

I really like this.

Yo

Thanks. Originally, I wanted to flip some semi-popular artists' name but I also like 's. Alternatively, it could be Eva Medusa / Medesea for additional meanings.

>*Medusea

Damn autocorr... who am I kidding? It was me.

Boko Yono

I think I'm gonna go with Eva Medusa, thanks for your help guys. now I just have to remake her because my game crashed

Colette: You scumbag, where have you been while I am here raising our daughters?! Where the fuck is the support you promised me? They are vampires, I dont know how to care for them! You jerk ass.

Colette: Do you even know their names? No of course you dont you pathetic bloodsucker.
Its Maya and May, think you can remember that?

>Eva Medusa
i like it

he doesn't look like dad material really :/

U wot, m8? He even have two +1 and one +2 Happy emotions from it.

No problem. At least you can use the screenshot I asked above to re-create her.

its true

Wise fwom youwr gwave!

tfw should have given Mei red hair like her dad

I dropped the ball on that one

Obligatory has Vampires been cracked yet post.

they'll do it when they give us pets

Putin on a treadmill.

any of you ever use the sweet or innocent trait?

youtube.com/watch?v=lalVtcZndCQ

This is just so wrong on multiple levels.

>Socks with heels

Throw the ho' in the pits

kek

post lewd

> have to login to onedrive

>twerking

It would be fine without it.

That blonde chick looks familiar

> That blonde chick looks familiar

It's this girl and

Hey, I haven't played in a while and want to update to the newest (pirated) version of the game, but does anyone have a version of mc control center that is compatible with that? I don't think I could play without it.

talking about the landgraab lady everyone has in their game?

Yes

We can finally stake vampires

Does S4S work with pirated version? I ask because it seems to not work for me, I have checked the forums and done the fixes they have shown but my mod folder still does not show up and it keeps saying my paths I choose for my game are invalid and they keep referring to an origin folder but I don't have that.

I'm using Harmony, maybe I should try Joy?

It worked for me when I was a pirate, but there might be some features in newer versions that just dont work with older.

I'd try an older version first

Harmony works fine for me and I'm a pirate.

I do have a shitload of cc that doesn't and I think that's because I'm a pirate though.

I'm dumb, for anyone else wondering about this you can find the version I was looking for on the games4theworld forum

So my computer keeps shutting down during startup and no matter what I do, nothing will help. My repair guy says it might be my hard drive. Alongside the 500k word stories I've written, the thousands of references I've collected for said stories, and the thousands of pieces of artwork for characters of my favorite series, I have about 10 gigabytes worth of Sims 2 downloads which I cannot afford to lose.

If my hard drive is kill, I think I'm going to be kill(ing myself).

I don't understand how people still don't back shit up.

BACK YOUR SHIT UP.

hurry and buy a new hdd before it fails they arent much money

I wish there was another way that the passage of time was handled in TS4.

If I go on a date to a restaurant it takes me:
>30 minutes to be seated (walk from front desk to table)
>1.5 hours to order food and be served
>3 hours of talking and doing idle animations and never eating the food
>Nearly midnight by the time I get home

implying that's not how it is in rl too

Ezpz. The most popular Linux distros (e.g. Ubuntu) has Live Mode, which practically means you can get a fully functional OS loaded entirely from RAM (i.e. without installing a byte to the HDD/SSD).

Now, aside from writing it to CD/DVD you can also make a bootable USB stick too. There are multiple options ( Linux Live USB Creator, Rufus, LiveUSB Install etc.), most of them with a guide or FAQ.

After you done just start your rig and boot from the stick (pick the "Try Ubuntu" option), then 5 min later you'll have an OS. It auto-mounts every drive, so if your HDD is not dead it can be accessed.

From that point, just save everything valuable to the USB. It might take several rounds depending on the stick's size, but it's an easy and cheap way or backup up your stuff if you were so careless.

uhh no?

Show us their parents, well I mostly want to see the girl's parents.

Anybody have any info on how to rip your custom sims models from the game.

information on the internet is scarce. people that have been successfull aren't very forthcoming with the information.

it seems some people had success with ninja ripper but i can't seem to get it to work right.

when i press f10 nothing happens.

just to be clear i'm not interested in getting a default model, i know you can get a generic model into blender from s4s, what i'd like is my created character from CAS.

yeah i agree. there was a mod that could slow down time but it turns out the way the engine works some actions would be linked to certain amount of time so that the actions themselves became very slow.
for example by slowing down the time by 50 % meant that your sims would now take twice as long to finish eating their meal.
We're stuck with time as it is because of this there is no easy workaround for it even with mods

I haven't thought to make them actually, that's a pretty good idea. They're going to be in a different city though, not in SM. Maybe Windenburg? The waifu comes from a rich family after all.

wat chu finnin 2 eat?

>Go on romanic tropical getaway trip with the love of her life
>everything is 'en rose'
>head back to bungalow early
>balls deep in the maid
youtube.com/watch?v=BzKICCWqjm8

>sim's really lonely
>this thing falls from the sky
the "Social Bunny"

are they gonna become friends ?

>tfw a neighbour shows up and decides to commit a public order offence on your doorstep

I can't even tell her to put a shirt on.

honk honk

"Lady, I'm trying to ask you about the area's amenities and the only answer you gave was to jump up and down a little."

suck her titties.

>when your waifu brings you to meet her parents and you forgot to bring a gift

>dad's wearing a robe no shoes at the dinner table
I don't think he was expecting much from him

He's a rich, retired member of the upper echelon so I guess he just wears whatever he wants.

In the source material her father is only seen wearing his robe.
He doesn't seem very impressed with me though.

Crap meant to reply to .

>tfw you will (probably) never ditch all your clothes and dance terribly to the Pussycat Dolls' song 'Dontcha' in your college dorm like no one's watching

Hey does anyone know why in the Sims 4 I cannot change one of my sim's wardrobe?

This works a lot better than I thought it would as a maxis match outfit for Betty in my game

She does look nice in it thats for sure

It's a good fit on her.

>Ayys first abduct Rick in game
>Now they've abducted Miriam

Do the ayys have some sort of grudge against Lydia's family or something? There's gotta be an explanation besides that, right?

Lydia should have killed more of the green bastards.

Are vampires and toddlers big enough of a game changer for me to wait for the crack or should I just download the game now?

You should have acted. It's already happen. The Elder Scrolls told of it's birth. The smoking was merely delay Til the time after the death of sexrobot, When the sons of /tsg/ would spill their own blood. But no-one wanted to believe. Believe it was even possible. And when the truth finally dawns: It dawns in blood and screaming!