FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK BOOMERS

classiccars.com/listings/view/991008/1968-jaguar-xke-for-sale-in-mound-house-nevada-89706

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWHniL8MyMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HI TO ALL, MY NAME IS PETER HARRIS I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOM CAR BUILDER FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS AND I AM SELLING MY OWN 1968 JAGUAR, I GOT THIS JAGUAR OVER 30 YEARS AGO FROM A FRIEND WHO ROLLED IT IN A ACCIDENT AT THAT TIME IT WAS A 2+2 COUPE, I REMOVED THE ROOF PUT IN A 302 FORD ENGINE AND DROVE IT FOR A FEW YEARS TILL THE TRANS WENT THEN IT SAT TILL ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO, I GOT IN MY SHOP A 1971 OLDSMOBILE 442 WITH A BLOWN 455 IN THE REAR AND IT WAS FUN TO DRIVE SO I DRAG THE JAG IN TO THE SHOP AND GOT STARTED.

THE REAR FRAME IS A 1974 CADILLAC FRONT WHEEL DRIVE WITH 2" X 4" 120 WALL RAILS ADDED TO MAKE A FULL FRAME, ROCKERS ON THE BODY WERE OPENED UP FOR THE RAILS TO SLIDE UP IN TO, I WANTED SOME THING WILD SO I INSTALLED A FULL BUILT 500CI 671 BLOWN CADILLAC ENGINE, I DIDN'T HAVE THE JAG FRONT SUSPENSION ANY MORE SO I INSTALLED SPEEDWAYS GASSER STYLE TUBE AXLE AND RACK AND PINON STEERING AND 4 WHEEL POWER DISC BRAKES, THE CAD TORSION BARS WHERE REMOVED FOR COIL OVER SHOCKS.

FRAME IS WHITE WITH SILVER HAMERTONE POWDER COAT.

THE CAD 500 CI WAS FUN BUT GOT TO BE TO MUCH SO 2 YEARS AGO I INSTALLED A 1990 CHEVY TPI 350 ENGINE COMPLETELY REBUILT WITH EDELBROCK HIGH FLOW ALUMINUM PERFORMER HEADS, WIRING FORE CAR IS EZ WIRING, TPI WIRING IS PAINLESS ONLY ABOUT 600 MILES ON THE 350 NOT EVEN BROKE IN YET AROUND 3,000 MILES ON THE CAD TURBO 425 AUTO TRANS.

ALL BODY MODS ARE DONE IN SHEET METAL NO FIBER GLASS WAS USED THE WING IS ALSO SHEET METAL, WINDSHIELD IS A STOCK JAGUAR ROADSTER, FRONT HEADLIGHTS ARE 2004 FORD TAURUS, TAILLIGHTS ARE SPEEDWAYS CATS EYE LED'S, IDIDIT KEYED TILT COLUMN, CENTERLINE WHEELS, DOLPHIN GAUGES, HURST GATE SHIFTER, DASH IS SOLID BIRDS EYE MAPLE, SEATS ARE DATSUN 240Z, FRONT BONNET AND REAR DECK OPEN AND CLOSE WITH LINEAR ACTUATORS.

WHAT LOOKS LIKE SIDE PIPES ARE THE WATER LINES THEY ALSO HAVE A SWITCHED INLINE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP TO HELP THE FLOW THROUGH THE ALUMINUM RADIATOR.

HAD PLANED A TOP BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO MAKING ONE.

>fully restored
what in the fuck
this is the worst thing I've ever seen
who in their right mind would think that abomination is still a Jag

Thanks you made me so fucking angry.
I don't even give two fucking shits about classic cars and I think etype is overhyped as fuck.
But this is just fucking disgusting.

I mean it's just some totalled old shit rebuilt but even if it was honest and for sale for 300 dollars I'd still be fucking angry.

REEEEE

FUCK BOOMERS

at least it was a rolled and totaled car to begin with

That thing is more phallic than the penis miata.

To add to the perfection I bet if you heard him say it, he'd say it just like Jeremy Clarkson makes fun of when americans say jaguAUUUURRRRRRRREE.

More like yet another "I know wut I got, no lolballers" craigslist "seller".

If you modify a car this much, isn't it no longer road legal? I doubt that would even fit in a normal width parking space

Well, you know what you should do, OP. Be a lookie loo and waste his time. Make him go back and add "Serious inquiries only!!!!!!!" to his craigslist ad

Aren't you always angry no matter what though? GRRRRRRRRR. I bet you're getting angry just reading this.

The width limit in most states is 8 feet 6 inches, mirrors not included. I'd be more worried about your average dually brotruck to exceed it than this thing.

ford fucking taurus headlights

lmfao it didn't look like the old man said it even it had been rolled, so let the dude have some fun.

Damn that's thicc

Why destroy a jag like this.

I am disappoint. We need an hero to save us

I mean the car was totaled so I dont really mind him raping it but 50k?
Fifty thousand united states dollars?
Nigger what the FUCK

Why not? But I LOL at him asking $50k for his piece of shit, fucked in the ass car.

baller

if it was rolled and totalled its not all that big a deal

ugly frankencar, don't think it would look much better with a top, Frd Taurus lights??? 50k dollars for this is bullshit, I'd say the max the market will pay is 10k, I'd only drive that thing if I lost a bet

fucking boomers, i hope boyracer/ricers never get this bad with old JDM shit but its probably already happening

That car looks like just escaped area 51.

Dr Frankenstein tries a project car

When Millennials get older, you'll see an AE86 go for $50k in our lifetime.

GOTTEM

boomers were a mistake

this is some next level automotive racemixing

youtube.com/watch?v=rWHniL8MyMM

ITS THE PETER GRIFFIN PENIS CAR