Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I've been looking for one of these central console tablet thingies for an RX8 (I want to buy one but nobody sells these tablets here) but I can't for the life of me figure out what they're called so I can search for them on eBay

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/76826573/#76839033
cyprusdriving.net/traffic-laws-offences-fines-and-points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check out soundman on YouTube he makes custom tablet dash kits

I want the stock one that fits on the top though
I dont know its name so I cant search for it

OP is a Cypriot underage who has had his drivers license revoked, drove illegally while without it and caused pic related (crashed a brand new Audi A4 while posting in Veeky Forums while driving ) then proceeded to post on the Greek generals of /int/, boasting how he did nothing wrong and how he begged/persuaded the other person not to report him to the authorities and how his mummy is gonna pay for his damages like nothing happened

Now he's out without license and his uncle's RX

Really?

I've heard those stock GPS units are shit. I wanted one when I first got my RX-8 as well.

lel. How do you know this?

Yeah really but thats irrelevant and half of what he said is wrong anyway

So whats that thing called

it's just the oem navigation unit

>200$
think i'll stick with the physical buttons
Thanks m8

Check out here

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/76826573/#76839033

You need a total of 12 points to get your license taken in Cyprus, broke probably all his personal records. And even now he says on the Greek general he's a gold driver and he did nothing wrong

You must feel real proud of yourself right now
Did mommy promise you a tendie meal if you "give away" the big bad meanie who crashed once in all his years of driving?

Yes actually because I've never had an accident in the 7 years I had my license here in Greece and abroad, plus I'd never needed to beg someone not to call the authorities on ne like you did when you crashed on the poor fella, nor to beg my mummy to fix the car like you did :D

Διkό της αμάξι είναι kαι η ασφαλιστιkή το έφτιαξε αλβανάkο :DDDDDDD

>archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/76826573/#76839033
>read post
>read replies
>dont know shit greek
>see familiar reaction images together with weird moonrunes
>feel familiarity in what the posts convey

Only on this website i can feel i understand everyone through the use of urine-colored canvas.

More than that, you need the entire center console unit, the flip up display, nav computer and harness.

Mazda made it damn near impossible to install one if your car didn't come with it already.

He admits it tho, right here >It's her car and the insurance company repaired it you albanian :DDD

Basically what happened is I had no drivers license for 2 years because I went at like 180kmh on a highway (im getting my license back in the next month). I drove my mothers car because I have no car of my own

I was sitting at a stop, then looked at my phone and tried to write something, the car rolled forward in a road that was almost always empty and somebody crashed on me. Full insurance so the company fixed everything, including his car

I wanted to buy an RX8 for myself but I couldnt find one with the navigation unit, thats why I asked here

Never said it didnt happen you fucking nigger
Its just not what my whole life revolves around unlike you

t. Drunktard
t. Public danger
t. Unable to properly drive his mommy's vehicle without crashing

>I went at like 180kmh on a highway
Nothing wrong with that.
>getting caught
You fucked up
>I drove my mothers car because I have no car of my own
Nothing wrong with that
>then looked at my phone and tried to write something
You fucked up
>the car rolled forward in a road that was almost always empty
Nothing wrong with that
>and somebody crashed on me
Then if you were looking into your phone in a non-empty road you fucked up
>I wanted to buy an RX8 for myself but I couldnt find one with the navigation unit, thats why I asked here

I would never want you to get enough cash to ruin a perfectly good car with that attitude.

I know you might improve as a driver and all, but you seem like a complete shithead currently and i wish you did not fuck up a car due to that.

t. Shqip
Happy now?

Lmao Im just wondering how pathetic your life is to be 24/7 scanning a whole forum for a chance to post about this

Im not saying what I did was justified/correct, I'm just saying it's like literally nothing happened right now, everyone went on their merry way with no expenses and no injuries

Literally never been in an accident before, after that I was more careful than ever

Good. But i still wanted to make clear.

Every fucking second you make your brain focus on your cellphone you wont see the fucker that got past a red light or the light that turned red or the guy that suddenly braked in front of you.

You're talking to a person who racked 12 penalty points in short term (in a generally lenient penalty system) and had his license taken yet he claims he didn't injured anybody nor he needs to be punished for this "sole mistake"

He doesn't seem to understand how serious it is driving a car correctly or how he could probably kill someone with it. I told him in the Greek general his mommy wouldn't be able to save him then and he just calls me words, still living in his denial

The car is fine, fully repaired by the insurance company

Never driven with a cellphone in my hands except that one fucking time

Anyway is there any better center console tablet that doesn't require taking apart the whole dashboard like this user said? In the 150~ range, cant find anything remotely good

>hurt hurr it's only this one time

>meanwhile his penalty sheet has 12 points

I was already punished you dumb shqiptard
Why do you think I had my license taken away for 2 years?

Jesus go jump off a cliff into a deep sea, I heard the Black Sea is pretty nice to commit suicide in this time of year

>dedicating his whole life trying to make me feel bad
>having nothing better to do than following my every move

I'm not who you think I am mr. Newfag, but you seem to be the typical ricer that's getting killed every weekend or so

Τελιkά θα πάρεις αυτήν με το νέον;

Ad hominem.

Not the user you are replying to tho.

I am also interested. I believe in rehab. But other than "i wont do it again" you haven't actually told us why you lost all 12 points or what you plan to do instead"

>ricer
If you think that's rice then I'd hate to think about you seeing all the shit posted in here

>I'm not who you think I am
sure thing thras

oh because this is a such a polite discussion. I didn't insult him and he keeps repeating the same thing every time
then again you should think how he found out about this thread

Here's a list of how many points each offence rack to a driver

cyprusdriving.net/traffic-laws-offences-fines-and-points/

This person is a serious offender and he doesn't like to be told he's wrong on this, eve tho his record speaks otherwise

wow don't you ever get bored

I told you, people here will explain you how wrong your perception is on motor vehicles and road behaviour

And all you said is "I don't give a shit". I just wish when the inevitable comes, you'll be the only one passing

>post facts about why user is a faggot
>"wow dont you ever get bored you have no lyf"

>OP wants to install a system in to an RX-8 that will surely act as a distraction so he can wreck another car

re poustraki alvane skase pia, se varethika
katse milage monos sou

Newfag seems me everywhere

Sorry i dont speak spanish.

>what are multiple devices

He thinks the only one seeing wrong in his style is me.

Sounds like a person who posts #hatersgonnahate on Facebook and Instagram

albanians are subhumans

>They stole their own presidents car
>one of their government ministers was caught driving a stolen car
>highest rate of grand theft auto in the world
>largest buyer of stolen vehicles in the world

Basically niggers.

malakes ma tin panagia den kanete gia tipota.Peran tou OP pou einai moggolos kai odigaei me to kin sto xeri,esi re moule ti kathesai kai asxolise?afou se 2-3 xronia tha pesei se kana xantaki etsi opws paei aytos mhn agxwnesai