Why did he lose to dagumi in first stage?

why did he lose to dagumi in first stage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VkVd11drtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plot armor

Why does Ryosuke look like an emo fifteen year old instead of an adult and trained doctor in Fifth Stage?

im still on the 4th stage

Why does keisuke look like a fuckin faggot in the fifth stage, compared to tge badass look in the first one

im still on the 4th stage but i swear half the people takumi beats lost because they were too busy talking to themselves to concentrate.

case in point, If Mako wasnt having a mid life crisis she would have won, Takumi only wins because she overcooks it on a bend.

losing focus because you're thinking about other shit is precisely how racers make mistakes.

will you fucks stop spoiling this shit?
Make is one of the best racers in the show so far.
She is up there right next to Ryosuke and Kyoichi.

*Mako

he focused too much on dagumi and copying his line and put too much stress on tires or something like that

and why did putting lot of stress on tires resulted in his car understeering? how come dagumi never has that problem?

Just tell me how did i spoil this for you?
Did i tell you any part of the story

Why does Takumi blow his engine again in Project D's last race in Final Stage, but still win by clutching in and rolling backwards across the finish line, the AE86's last victory ever, after which it disappeared from the mountain passes and was never seen again?

you son of a harlot.

>why did putting lot of stress on tires resulted in his car understeering?
overheat
>how come dagumi never has that problem?
cause dagumi drives 100% perfect akina line

>tires overheat due to stress and lose grip
>"hurr why does it understeer"
gee I wonder

How did Ryosuke know that the race against the final kid was going to be the toughest one yet if it he had never seen the kid or the car?

this guy was right and caught asswoopin from me for no reason.
I wanna punch you two in the throat.

Because it was another young kid with an AE86 Trueno, just like Takumi.

They're like twins.

Why did the ending scenes show that Keisuke became a professional racer, while Takumi still delivers tofu in the Impreza? (rip AE86)

Should I push through Stage 5 to finish the series?

I got halfway through but it got so boring and repetitive.

You've come this far, might as well see it through. Plot is dogshit, but you're used to it by now, and the races themselves look pretty cool. For me the high point of the last couple stages was Ryosuke's race against the edgelord.

Reality: his apex seals exploded.

Plot: he was understeering in a 3000+ pound dorito spinner.

>Ryosuke's race against the edgelord
that was the shit, only bad thing was fucking buddhist commenting everything (not like it wasn't standard already with simulations man but still)
youtube.com/watch?v=3VkVd11drtM

>final race
>"Oh boy I bet it's the best street drifter in the whole japan with a really cool tuned ca-"
>it' an 86, a fucking 86 with rally upgrades
Fuck this show, it died after third stage

>why are you spoiling a mongolian sunday paper cartoon strip that's 20 years old

Didn't know that was possible... Just how underage are you?